betterlovedoll.com

Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Sam Wobbles - great pictures of your lady - especially love the amazingly textured areolas.

Great work - have just sent you a very interesting PM - please read and respond as soon as you can.

Thanks mate
Regards
LJ69

Spaceman72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spaceman72 »

Looks like quite a bit of fun.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thank you LJ69 and Spaceman72! Yep, Alex is a very fun time! We appreciate the comments! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Alex wanted to try on Bea's new headphones, and I decided to mess around with the colored lights and filters. :D

Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

I really love the way this filter brings out her beautiful MannequinFan eyes... The first is just the plain Metro filter in Google Photos, and the second is Metro with some of the color tones tweaked.

Here's a closeup of her eyes with the Metro filter. Sorry for all the stray hairs. These pics were spontaneous. :D

nupraptor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nupraptor »

I never thought I would like this body type but now I can't get enough of your posts. By far my favorite on here.
Thank you so much!

Any regrets? Are you glad you went for torso only?

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thank you Nupraptor! Glad you like Alex! :D

I do not regret it, no. I love that she is lighter and easier to move around, and I absolutely love snuggling with her at night and not having arms in the way. She is seriously the best snuggler because of that. I can wrap my arms around her, one underneath, with her back arched so I maintain circulation, and the other arm across the front of her. I can roll her on her side or her back more while we snuggle. It's the best! Much harder to do with arms in the way in my opinion.

I do sort of get jealous a bit of how much more you can do with a full body doll for photos. I've gotten really into taking photos and sharing them here. I solved this problem by buying a 2nd doll that is a full body. So I plan on taking lots of pics with both now. Bea actually came with the wrong skeleton at first, but my vendor is helping me get that sorted. She will actually be back here with Alex and me tomorrow!

I don't think I will ever switch Alex from being a torso. I love her as a torso, and I especially love this style with no arms and a bit of thigh so her butt gets that sexy crease at the bottom. I'm not as much a fan of the torsos with arms and no thighs, but to each their own.

So no, I don't regret it at all. Alex has been a wonderful first doll and I want to keep her around as long as possible. For the rest of my life if I can. If her body or head ever got messed up I would just replace them with a new version of the exact same, or for the body, at least something very similar in the same style torso, such as the YL B13 or something like that. Not sure I could handle that weight though. I can handle Alex's current body just fine, and I absolutely love it so much. :mrgreen:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

I'm actually in the process of re-applying Alex's nipples tonight, and I plan on posting a little tutorial for how I do it sometime in the next few days. :D

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

New, new nipples for my baby (I redid them twice because I wasn't happy with the first redo). :D

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Must be great to play with her..I am Jealous.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks HonkyDonky! I can't complain - she's definitely a fun time. :mrgreen:

ImagineBreaker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ImagineBreaker »

Those nipples look gorgeous. Great job! :thumbs_up:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks ImagineBreaker! :D

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Snuggling last night... :mrgreen:

And a beautiful view this morning... 8O

SaintsFan35
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SaintsFan35 »

wow. could never handle all that

INFORMATIONS