betterlovedoll.com

Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Sam Wobbles

Re: Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Pregnant?! I hope not! Lol. Thanks MannyCan!
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

I got some new micro bikinis for Alex so I'm going to try to take some pics of her in each one as I have time. Here's the first one!

I haven't had time to do a touch-up on her nipples since the last time. The last time was about a month ago, so this latest makeup I tried stayed on for awhile longer than the others. I have some of Grimreefer's BodyColor to try, but I haven't had time yet. I plan on taking some time to try it out soon though. I want to try it on some test pieces first so I know how it goes on and dries and stuff.

Anyway, here are some of the new pics:

Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Here's the second bikini. The bottoms didn't fit right on this set. I might try to modify them because the top is great.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

So I finally got some time to try Grim's BodyColor². It seems to be really amazing stuff. I wanted to try to add bumps and texture to Alex's nipples. I'm happy to report, it works amazingly well for that! I ended up making the bumps slightly bigger than I meant to, and I think I will do better with my next attempt, but I'm happy with how they came out. It is an amazing texture now. The BodyColor² is very soft, squishy, and stretchy. It's softer than the TPE, and it has an amazing feel once you powder it. I'll be curious to see how long it lasts, but so far, it's amazing stuff!

I used like a 3 to 1 mixture of Salmon and Sand. I did 3 layers of the little bumps, waiting 10 min between each. Next time I will do less and only 1 layer probably for the bumps. Then I did 3 coats of the entire areolas on top of the bumps, waiting 10 min between each coat. After it had dried, I put a little bit of waterproof makeup on for some added color. Then I did the baby powder last.

I took some new pics and here is the 3rd bikini!

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

That is some amazing use of BodyColor². Can I use these pictures? I'll make sure to credit you as the artist.

Grim

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Yeah, of course, Grim! Thank you! :D

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Here's the 4th and last of the new bikinis, and some more pics of the new nipples. :D

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

grimreefer24601

:mrgreen: These are awesome. :mrgreen:

You have taken some awesome pictures of Alex as always.

I've actually shown others how you created geometry with BodyColor². You really do me a service in showing these pictures. This really shows the possibilities of BodyColor² used to it's finest.

Grim

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks Grim!

BodyColor² is amazing stuff! Pretty much exactly what I hoped it would be like! :D

Alex's nipples / areolas are now much more like how I wanted them to be all along, so thank you very much for that. I'm happy for my pictures to help spread the word or to be shown as examples of possibilities. I need to order more of the salmon! This first attempt at using it seems to be holding up really well though! :D

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

grimreefer24601

I added a few of these to my gallery. Thanks for the amazing pictures.

https://grimsdollaccessories.com/gallery.html

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks Grim! Looks good! :thumbs_up:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

8O

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Sorry if these photo sets are getting kind of samey... Ok very samey. I have a lot of fun taking pictures of these different outfits on Alex, and I've sort of figured out more what angles I like the best. I've been thinking about new things I could do with this... and then a certain doll caught my eye...

So now I have tentative plans of purchasing my first full-body doll. If I do, she will be Alex's girlfriend and snuggle buddy, and I will document their snuggling and other stuff with lots of photos, of course. She would be a Piper Ariel because that's the one I'm smitten with. I mean, I'm still so crazy about Alex, but I think the two of them together would be amazing...

I've been thinking about names... I think it will be Oomi or Umi. I want it to be a cute name... I'm also thinking about Bae, Bonni, or Zoe. I'm not sure yet. I love her teal hair in those sets, but I'm not sure yet if I'd keep that or maybe go with the very light blonde... I plan to order both wigs. I would be ordering new MF eyes and doing slightly larger nipples for her with Grim's BodyColor², obviously! :D

I also can't decide if I want to go with hollow or solid boobs... I think solid might be nicer for photos to be able to press her up against Alex and maybe lay face down more without worrying about the soft, hollow boobs being damaged? I don't know. I'd like to read thoughts on it if anyone has any... thoughts on solid vs hollow, or even just thoughts on the whole idea!

INFORMATIONS