betterlovedoll.com

Alice Has a Few Pictures She'd Like to Share

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

DollAfficionado

Re: Alice Has a Few Pictures She'd Like to Share

Post by DollAfficionado »

I love her skin tone. It photographs amazingly well.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Out_Of_Sync wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Lovely series of pics, Alice looks sexy and elegant and the soft light is great for showing the details of her gorgeous body!
Thanks Arthur!

I've been meaning to ask you: You have so many beautiful ladies, how do you find time for for all the bathing and makeup, etc.? I barely have time to keep up with one lady. My hat's off to you!

Cheers,

OoS
Hi sorry for late reply, that's a good question as I now have 8 ladies and the first thing to say is that being retired makes it a lot easier! I was fortunate to be in a job that allowed me to retire at 53 and it wasn't until 2 years ago that I discovered the world of dolls. The other factor that helps a lot is that the newer tpe being used by most manufacturers does not seem to require as much oil treatment as the older variety so most of my gals can go for 2 or 3 months before I will give them a wash and baby oil massage. In fact I discovered yesterday that I had somehow missed Athena off my rota and the last wash and oil she had was in the last week of January! Despite that she seems fine and I am doing her today. As for makeup, I tend to keep it simple, so dont disturb the factory makeup too much and use things like coloured lip gloss and a little blusher. They now have a large amount of clothing between them so all in all its not as hard as you might think!

strokelover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by strokelover »

Now that's some next level doll!

INFORMATIONS