betterlovedoll.com

Introducing Danielle (WM 157B)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Introducing Danielle (WM 157B)

Post by devion »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:devion - How long do it take to get her? 3 weeks - 4?
exactly 4 weeks... ordered on 8th October, finished production on 25th October, arrived at my vendor 2nd November and delivered to me on 5th November.
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Don't worry about your camera equipment, just keep taking pictures of Danielle.
These days even cell phones can take great pictures.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

bunnygirl 25
Former Member

Post by bunnygirl 25 »

Wow she looks like a real person great job

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Small update although not many responses here... :wink:

I usually don't really "hide" Danielle. Some close friends and family members know about her. No secret closet needed. At nighttime she cuddles with me in my bed. At daytime I let her rest in the bed or bring her over into the living room. If I get visitors who I don't want to see her, I leave Danielle in the bed room under a blanket. :whistle:

What I'm really being surprised by is the feeling of intimacy when cuddling with her. At nighttime I prefer the honeymoon hug, so we lie entangled body on body and look straight into each others eyes from close proximity. Her legs entangled with mine, our bodies pressed against each other, her tits on my chest, her right hand on my hips or my neck (her left hand protected under her body) and eyes locked on each other. My hands exploring her body, caressing her face or stroking her hair and kissing her lips. It is hard to get some sleep in that position, because I can't stop enjoying her presence. And... y'know... there is the temptation to go further than just cuddling... :oops: :wink:
bunnygirl 25 wrote:Wow she looks like a real person great job
thx a lot :oops:
scooter_ca wrote:Don't worry about your camera equipment, just keep taking pictures of Danielle.
ok... here some more handy pictures...

I like these, because the lighting and the "amateur" quality makes them look more real 8O

this is a more photogenic shoot where i forgot to remove the left hand protection from our nighttime cuddling... :whistle:

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

It seems Danielle made a new friend... :whistle: And... Is it just me or does she look a bit like Lara Croft? 8O

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Congratulations with your new friend, Devion - she looks wonderful! As you probably know I have the same doll and the combination of face and body is killer. Have a sexy honeymoon :)

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Nice pictures of Danielle.
And as others mentioned, even a smartphone can take very good pictures.
devion wrote:Small update although not many responses here... :wink:
Your topic is only 5 days old. It can take some time for members spotting it. They must learn that they can find beautiful pictures here. :D
If you want you can do a little advertising. Just add a signature with a link to this topic like many other members are doing. Then everyone can find it when you post in other topics.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

DANIELLE is simply so adorable! Saying , "SHE's A BEAUTY" seems to fall so short. Anyway , she is awesome.

Great set of photos capturing her beauty.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Danielle looks amazing, and your photos of her are really great! Thanks for sharing! :thumbs_up:

Also, the honeymoon hug is the best! I didn't know the name. I snuggle with my Alex in that position every chance I get. :thumbs_up:
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics of your girl, glad she has a friend to keep her company when you are out.

carlys_guy

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

She really does look amazing, and I think your photos look great regardless of the equipment used. :) She's such a beautiful doll and your love for her comes through in the photos. :)

Also, don't be discouraged by a lack of comments. There are a lot of reasons why people don't always comment, and most of them have nothing to do with them enjoying your images. For example, I rarely comment using my phone because it's a pain. And I often use my phone to browse the site. Some people don't feel the need to repeat what others have already said. Things like that. Don't sweat it. If you enjoy photographing her, just do it and post them for your own satisfaction. :) That was a lesson I had to learn too. :)

Keep 'em coming! She's gorgeous!!! :) :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Thx for all the comments. Yeah, I find her unbelievable beautiful... hard to go to sleep next to her... Today I surprised a close friend of mine with her and she was totally fascinated with Danielle and how lifelike she looks (and feels). Although need more clothing options... shedule for meeting with photographing friend is in the works... in the meantime I will stick to my handy.
Tsall wrote:Your topic is only 5 days old. It can take some time for members spotting it. They must learn that they can find beautiful pictures here. :D If you want you can do a little advertising. Just add a signature with a link to this topic like many other members are doing. Then everyone can find it when you post in other topics.
Broven wrote:don't be discouraged by a lack of comments. There are a lot of reasons why people don't always comment, and most of them have nothing to do with them enjoying your images.
@Tsall, @Broven
yeah, I know, I know... :whistle: honeymoon phase... :oops: my youthful impatience... :lol: wanting to share and discuss my new experience... I could not resist... :twisted:

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Are the wrists hinged or wires on this model?

Incredible looking doll BTW, Congrats!
:glou:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Broven wrote: Also, don't be discouraged by a lack of comments. There are a lot of reasons why people don't always comment, and most of them have nothing to do with them enjoying your images. For example, I rarely comment using my phone because it's a pain. And I often use my phone to browse the site. Some people don't feel the need to repeat what others have already said. Things like that. Don't sweat it. If you enjoy photographing her, just do it and post them for your own satisfaction. :) That was a lesson I had to learn too. :)
All of the above. Not a face I personally dig but the 157 is a beautiful doll and the pics are great. So, wasn't going to comment, but to give ya a lift, I have :)

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Is the wrists hinged or wires on this model?
Not sure what you mean... the hand is a metal plate as far as i can feel... fingers are (sturdy) wires, if i'm not mistaken? And I can rotate and bend the wrist on the joint as I please. She has the "improved skeleton" from WM (whatever that means exactly). So things like shruggable shoulders, rotation of upper body and bending sideways at waist are included. I at least successfully shrugged her shoulder and rotated her upper body. But I'm very new with this and still learning what i can and can't do. I handle her very cautious... don't want to break anything.

The following thread discusses the WM skeleton and has some pictures in it: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=107973

INFORMATIONS