betterlovedoll.com

166-C/273 The Irresistible Siren - Saber

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 166-C/273 The Irresistible Siren - Saber

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Saber Gives Good Valentines

Prome
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 863 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (993.93 KiB) Viewed 863 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 863 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 863 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 863 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 863 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 863 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 863 times
12 (3).jpg
12 (3).jpg (821.99 KiB) Viewed 863 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 863 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 863 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 863 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Attachments
20190214_014334.jpg
20190214_014334.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 817 times
20190214_090123.jpg
20190214_090123.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 817 times
14 (3).jpg
14 (3).jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 863 times
15 (2).jpg
15 (2).jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 863 times
15 (3).jpg
15 (3).jpg (659.31 KiB) Viewed 863 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (887.18 KiB) Viewed 863 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 863 times
24.jpg
24.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 863 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sofos wrote:Saber sure knows how to celebrate Valentine :mrgreen: :D :razz:
Thanks Sofos!
P
Attachments
20190214_090520.jpg
20190214_090520.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 826 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Prome signing off.. Seems I've lost my welcome at TDF. Not a word from so many I use to chat with...its all yours then...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

In the wake of the Chinese new year holiday the forum has been a bit sluggish and slow for a couple of weeks. And also as a thread gets longer and longer it drifts into periods of less activity, to suddenly light up again later with new interest.

Do not worry buddy, it is nothing personal, it is just the dynamic of things on a big forum and we have all experienced it.

Plus, most of us are probably embracing our dolls instead of spending time online on this day of love :wink:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Prome signing off.. Seems I've lost my welcome at TDF. Not a word from so many I use to chat with...its all yours then...
Prome, my friend, you would be greatly missed if you choose to move on. Your photos of Saber are out of this world. I may not post after each of your photo shoots, but I look at every photo that you share with us and usually with drool dripping from my lips.

I do know what you're feeling, as you know I've felt that way myself. I apologize for not posting here more often as your work with her does deserve the credit.

:glou:
Jimmy
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

mandos wrote:In the wake of the Chinese new year holiday the forum has been a bit sluggish and slow for a couple of weeks. And also as a thread gets longer and longer it drifts into periods of less activity, to suddenly light up again later with new interest.

Do not worry buddy, it is nothing personal, it is just the dynamic of things on a big forum and we have all experienced it.

Plus, most of us are probably embracing our dolls instead of spending time online on this day of love :wink:
Mandos has right,

Last period many fellow TFD members stopped posting becouse off this, others are just active and read / watch but don't reply much....

Keep in mind you do this all for yourself, many other members and also myself had this struglle in the past but i just keep on going even if no one is replying anymore, it's just a wave affect, sometime's you've got lot's of reply's or reactions and some day's later none...... We all batlle with this but just like i said..... you do this all for yourself and it's a bonus that other members can watch your work and beloved girls that are shown. :thumbs_up: :D

Maybe post a bit less with more day's between the posts, I and some other great posters do this to now instead of dayly basis posts. Once or twice a week for example. :wink:

We're all in the same boat but we will not sink. :glou:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey Prome, don't stop posting your excellent pics of Sabre, I'm sure loads of us appreciate them! I know it can be a bit disheartening when you don't get any comments, especially when you've done a pic of two that you're proud of, happens to us all, even the professionals. Like mandos said, the CNY always slows things down and it's likely that many of us have been busy with our cameras and our gals. I've just spent a couple of days cramming in some photography do haven't been on here as much so was just catching up with your thread. Whilst people may not always post a comment you can be damn sure they admire and appreciate your splendid images!

High Country

Post by High Country »

I check for Prome's updates every day!! Please don't let these wonderful threads wilt : )

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Jimmy_71 wrote:
Prometheus 2112 wrote:Prome signing off.. Seems I've lost my welcome at TDF. Not a word from so many I use to chat with...its all yours then...
Prome, my friend, you would be greatly missed if you choose to move on. Your photos of Saber are out of this world. I may not post after each of your photo shoots, but I look at every photo that you share with us and usually with drool dripping from my lips. ...
Same for me. I always watch and enjoy your photos. Especially Saber. Damn, I must post more often when I like something. :(
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Prome, my friend, the Saber thread has close to 9500 views, 370 replies, and 25 pages of material. You certainly have the right to do what you feel is right but I would encourage you to stay the course. We would miss your work. A lot of us are watching. You enjoy what you do with Saber so much. Don't deny yourself that.
Don't drive angry!

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I must apologize for earlier today. I surprised myself after letting that post go. And this got me to thinking.... "What the hell am I doing and why??" LOL!!
I would have never imagined what I would be doing only a few months later..
It's not just about owning and banging a sex doll.(The reason I initially purchased of course :twisted: ).

The photography/art/personalities/threads/learning new things/friendships have formed here now..
This lead me deeper into this world/community.
Dark Knight is right. "Don't deny yourself."
I can't deny I love doing this! You got me there Dark. Have I lost my damn mind? I don't know. Sometimes I think I have but I like it!! LOL!!
In photography, finding the hidden topographies in angles of shadow and light can be transformative! These beautiful works of art compel me to take another shot.
And DDM, "Doing it for Yourself"
The first post of my first doll started it all rolling to a snowball like effect here. I was just going to show off Amaris, my first doll and that was it! Then I began to see the beauty and a personality in her. Through the camera, I was intrigued by all of it; The fashion, the makeup & the love of what you do. How this makes me feel when I'm in the thick of experiencing these dolls. At this point they are not just a doll to me, but what then? Am I losing it? caught in a loop here..
Arthur1960 wrote:Hey Prome, don't stop posting your excellent pics of Sabre, ... Whilst people may not always post a comment you can be damn sure they admire and appreciate your splendid images!
Big heart you have Arthur. Best to you Sir. I won't stop!
mandos wrote: it is just the dynamic of things on a big forum and we have all experienced it.
You are right Mandos.. If I could have gotten out of my own way I would have had a better day. 'Cant see the Forest for the trees' kind of day
Jimmy_71 wrote:I do know what you're feeling, as you know I've felt that way myself.
That 'feeling', A calling for recognition of your passion/struggle, acceptance a laugh a connection.. human nature I guess?
I think I got too balls deep in Sabers Thread instead of her at this point.
What I should focus on is now realigned. I got lost there for a touch :oops:

Tsall, High Country Everyone! Thank you for your time and support to chime in and pick me up.
I did fall today, all over myself. :oops: And you guys stood me back up!
Respectfully,
Prome

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

And hey! it’s Friday! :drinking:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I like this picture very much, I am reading her expression as, "Why arent you sucking my nipple? It's right there!"

I know if I was presented with that, there would be some sucking and nibbling going on!

Just want to finally add, that I amongst those who very very much appreciate the updates of Saber that you post. She is a sexy little minx for sure!

INFORMATIONS