betterlovedoll.com

166-C/273 The Irresistible Siren - Saber

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: 166-C/273 The Irresistible Siren - Saber

Post by Panther68 »

I must apologize for earlier today. I surprised myself after letting that post go. And this got me to thinking.... "What the hell am I doing and why??" LOL!!
I would have never imagined what I would be doing only a few months later..
It's not just about owning and banging a sex doll.(The reason I initially purchased of course :twisted: ).

The photography/art/personalities/threads/learning new things/friendships have formed here now..
This lead me deeper into this world/community.
Dark Knight is right. "Don't deny yourself."
I can't deny I love doing this! You got me there Dark. Have I lost my damn mind? I don't know. Sometimes I think I have but I like it!! LOL!!
In photography, finding the hidden topographies in angles of shadow and light can be transformative! These beautiful works of art compel me to take another shot.
And DDM, "Doing it for Yourself"
The first post of my first doll started it all rolling to a snowball like effect here. I was just going to show off Amaris, my first doll and that was it! Then I began to see the beauty and a personality in her. Through the camera, I was intrigued by all of it; The fashion, the makeup & the love of what you do. How this makes me feel when I'm in the thick of experiencing these dolls. At this point they are not just a doll to me, but what then? Am I losing it? caught in a loop here..
This!! :thumbs_up:

Well put Prome, I prefer that people think that I am crazy as I live the philosophy of Zero Fucks Given. You can have a bond with a doll as if it were woman. I feel tremendous pride in my angels. Especially, after an outdoor shoot. They are my travel companions for my drives down the coast, top down, they are models satisfying my shutterbug addiction, they are my conversation as the passer bys stop to talk of my dolls, they are my arm candy as guys drive by my Miata giving me the thumbs up, with their smart phones out or maybe just a good laugh. I feel zero sense of shame for having them and my time with them has been a blast. Best of all, they have introduced me to a great community here on TDF. Live in the moment. Here is a video from Turd Flinging Money expressing his thoughts about his sexdoll, Celestina shortly after she arrived. I have the same about my angels.

Saber's sister, Anna Cristina just arrived. She is dreamy. Take care, Prome
FaceApp_1550270848013.jpg
FaceApp_1550270848013.jpg (259.43 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Sorry, I could not comment on your sexy photos of Saber in her black body stocking. We had a big storm blow through, having trees drop on the power lines. So no electricity, no internet for over 30 hours. Ugh!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Prometheus 2112 wrote: I did fall today, all over myself. :oops: And you guys stood me back up!
I'm happy to hear that got worked out. ;) I too know how you were feeling, and how you feel now. And I've seen similar posts from others over the time I've been here. Never feel alone here. Chances are, no matter what you're feeling, you're surrounded by people who have been through it. :)

I don't comment here (or on many many threads) very often, and I apologize for that. But I do look whenever there's an update. You take beautiful photos! My lack of commenting is never a comment on your work. :)

:glou:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Prome is back!
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (971.56 KiB) Viewed 954 times
Don't drive angry!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey Panther, that photo of you two is stunning! She really looks attached to you, relaxed and loving. Added quality of that photo is that you can see her from behind in the mirror where she really snuggles up to you. :-D

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

That red hair with the black lipstick look. Man that was something special

Glad everything got sorted out. Looks like everyone already added what I would have said so I won't belabor the point.

Always a treat to see your new content Prome.

Love your confidence Panther,

I... only wish...
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Yesterday I decided to take a long drive up to the mountains of beautiful Colorado. I Just woke up and having coffee with family and friends. Checking TDF just now and I want to thank you for your comments and pulling me off my ledge. It's good to know that I am not the only one that has experienced the same things.
Thanks for giving me a broader perspective to what I was experiencing. I have learned more of what this community is about! Thank you for your support, friendship and understanding.
Respectively
Prome
Now off to the mountains! Good brews and good bud today. I'm on a mission! Starting to miss my girls a little...
Attachments
20190216_084930.jpg
20190216_084930.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 892 times

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Prome, enjoy your trip! I love the mountains, too. Saber looks delicious as usual. I still have some time before my 166c/273 is shipped but the factory should be cranking back up soon! Later, tater.
Don't drive angry!

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A Siren is Calling

Prome: "Five days without the girls around and the last day or so I was really starting to miss them! I was a little weary from the long drive, but as soon as I seen Saber waiting up for me, I was totally re energized!
A bit of a different feeling though... It's as if Saber wants to do me as much as I want her.

What's up with that?!
Prome
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 809 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 809 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 809 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 809 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 809 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Well there she is :D . Looking sexy as usual. It’s good to see the two of you back on the forum .
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

High Country

Post by High Country »

Very unique midnight bedroom feeling with the minimal light - haven't seen anyting quite like it before!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Well there she is :D . Looking sexy as usual. It’s good to see the two of you back on the forum .
Forgot to mention. Hope you had a good time away. :glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Country... Sorry if they're too dark. It just seemed the mood. Quiet and Dreamlike.

Jimmy... Great time.. 10 hrs of driving kicked my ass though...

Zzz zzz
Prome :sleeping:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

They look as though they would glow in the dark, that would freak me out a little I think!

The half undressed look though, that is very sexy and inviting. I mean, you just HAVE to free the other one, right!?

High Country

Post by High Country »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Country... Quiet and Dreamlike.

Thats exactly what I meant! Makes me think about love-time in the dark : )

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Panther68 wrote:
I would have never imagined what I would be doing only a few months later..
It's not just about owning and banging a sex doll.(The reason I initially purchased of course :twisted: ).

.... At this point they are not just a doll to me, but what then? Am I losing it? caught in a loop here..
Well put Prome, I prefer that people think that I am crazy as I live the philosophy of Zero Fucks Given. You can have a bond with a doll as if it were woman. I feel tremendous pride in my angels. Especially, after an outdoor shoot. They are my travel companions for my drives down the coast, top down, they are models satisfying my shutterbug addiction, they are my conversation as the passer bys stop to talk of my dolls, they are my arm candy as guys drive by my Miata giving me the thumbs up, with their smart phones out or maybe just a good laugh. I feel zero sense of shame for having them and my time with them has been a blast. Best of all, they have introduced me to a great community here on TDF. Live in the moment. Here is a video from Turd Flinging Monkey expressing his thoughts about his sexdoll, Celestina shortly after she arrived. I have the same about my angels.

Saber's sister, Anna Cristina just arrived. She is dreamy. Take care, Prome
FaceApp_1550270848013.jpg
Panther your GZF attitude is my new creed! Thanks brother!
Anna Cristina looks happy! It's like she finally made it home to her dream guy. Beautiful! I can't wait to see her cruising in your ride with the top down.
Anna C. will be something special for sure. :whistle:
And Thanks for the youtube link! And the guy in the vid, "Turd Flinging Monkey", explains a lot! Like TFM said, 'When I look at it. I'm Happy." and 'what made the doll so special, the 'little nonsexual things...' Exactly!! Definalty a good listen!
Makes lots of sense to me.. I do feel something special about these gals.

Thank you,
Prome

adelea wrote:They look as though they would glow in the dark, that would freak me out a little I think!
The half undressed look though, that is very sexy and inviting. I mean, you just HAVE to free the other one, right!?
LOL Adelea.. To freak me out .. Glow in the dark fangs and sexy cat eyes would do the trick..

INFORMATIONS