betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adara

Post by adelea »

After last nights fun and games, the blue bikini needed to come off and get washed. So Adara is back in white - a simple satiny top and shorts, and white heels. Again, stockingless! I think I am coming down with something...

Getting her to kneel was HARD, but I like the results :)

This one I find particulary hot, I love the silhouette that can be seen!

And again the silhouette in the next two, yum!

These last 4, I love the way her legs look when stretched out and wearing heels.

She feels so so nice to touch wearing this, the satin is so smooth under my fingers, it doesnt stop you feeling anything, just heightens the sensations!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Adara looks great in white, with matching white heels! :thumbs_up:
My Tiffany is getting jealous of all Adara's fabulous heels, and all the different colours. I think Tiffany wants me to get her some more. Ha ha. :roll: :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks djcdoll - I really like the white look.

Adara is envious of Tiffany's sparkly heels - so it works both ways!

You can never have enough pairs of stiletto heels!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Thanks djcdoll - I really like the white look.

Adara is envious of Tiffany's sparkly heels - so it works both ways!

You can never have enough pairs of stiletto heels!
Oh yes I agree. We love stiletto heels. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany could do with a couple more pairs I think. A sexy red patent pair definitely! :mrgreen:
Looks like eBay browsing is on the cards soon! :lol:

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Hmmmm !! i reply without Danae !! because the see thru getting me on !!! :D

really lovely pics Adara !! :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks Serge!

Adara and I have enjoyed quite a few pictures you have posted of Danae with the see through silhouette - we both think its a very sexy effect - just that little hint of teasing! :thumbs_up:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Nice set adelea.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Nice pics

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Satin is just awesome tho right! And I am starting the stockings -on her- myself too man, what's up with that! Gotta say how lovely as this must feel, I do love the other more sexy lingerie more man. P.s. thanks for explaining that 'bolt' on the blue heel...yeah pretty sure you'd post a standing one...But man you should not give up on this!! Check my tread few pages back if you need some tips! Not to be evil, but I bet her standing in heels will be an instant 'she's hotter than ever' for you. Pretty much guaranteed bro!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@Maviarab / bozzaa - thanks guys! Always nice to hear other peoples comments.

@Avante - I think Adara will be back in stockings soon, I miss them! But with freshly powdered legs, they feel really good! It's been quite warm here lately, so cuddling up against her full body length has been nice to keep cool to fall asleep.

Regarding standing - the 168E has a listed weight of 40kg. Your 158D has 31.2kg, and djcdolls Tiffany has 28kg!

So that is quite a lot of extra weight to get balanced and supported on those tiny heels! And a lot of that weight i'm sure is front of the centre of gravity with her breasts!

The 166C has 33kg, so maybe I will try and get Ari standing in heels first - smaller breasts should mean the weight CoG is further back, and easier to balance.

I dont doubt what the effect of her standing on me would be! The pictures you all post of your girls standing in heels, I find sexy and arousing!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Adara is looking mighty sexy in that white top.

I have a liking to this photo,
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Adara is blushing furiously Jimmy, but she squeaked out a 'Thank you'.

That was one of my favourites too! I really like the way her body shows in silhouette.

It was a happy accident, but I think it is something I will try and recreate in future!

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Great pics of Adara, Adelea! I really like seeing the pics you take of her, she looks awesome and it is helping me learn to take better photos of Jenny!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@kevinth - that is very kind of you to say so!

Adara does it for me, and if others like what we post, then that makes us happy!

I wish I could take better pictures - prior to getting Adara, I think I had taken maybe 3 or 4 pictures in my life! So very much learning as we go, lots to learn still!

I can move Adara around easy enough - but I dont really want to take her down all those stairs (and back up again!), so we are limited to what I can do in my bedroom.

I take the pictures of poses I want to look at because those are the ones that make ME happy!

Do you have a consolidated thread or gallery where you post pictures of Jenny? I've seen the odd one here and there where you've added one into a thread, but I couldn't find a single thread with lots in.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

adelea wrote:@kevinth - that is very kind of you to say so!

Adara does it for me, and if others like what we post, then that makes us happy!

I wish I could take better pictures - prior to getting Adara, I think I had taken maybe 3 or 4 pictures in my life! So very much learning as we go, lots to learn still!

I can move Adara around easy enough - but I dont really want to take her down all those stairs (and back up again!), so we are limited to what I can do in my bedroom.

I take the pictures of poses I want to look at because those are the ones that make ME happy!

Do you have a consolidated thread or gallery where you post pictures of Jenny? I've seen the odd one here and there where you've added one into a thread, but I couldn't find a single thread with lots in.
I haven't started one yet, although she and I have considered it. Most of our pictures have both of us in it and are for the background on my phone to look at while I should be working.. :whistle: ;) I don't even really start threads of my own. Mostly we focus on her two threads and share some photos there.

Edit: Started one today, I liked your idea: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=115162
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

INFORMATIONS