betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adara

Post by adelea »

LOL TG. I'm not going to stop, I enjoy the effect all this has on me - the anticipation for playtime later on in the day keeps me flushed a little!

Well, you're in the USA, so I think we're safe!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

serge wrote:Hmmm !! Don't stop teasing !!! :D :oops:

i've seen a bottle of champagne on the little table ??? :haha4:
Doesnt everyone have a bottle of champagne next to the bed, "just in case" ?

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

adelea wrote:
serge wrote:Hmmm !! Don't stop teasing !!! :D :oops:
i've seen a bottle of champagne on the little table ??? :haha4:
Doesnt everyone have a bottle of champagne next to the bed, "just in case" ?
Of course. It's right beside the lube. Another "just in case" item. :whistle:

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

adelea wrote:LOL TG. I'm not going to stop, I enjoy the effect all this has on me - the anticipation for playtime later on in the day keeps me flushed a little!
Good point, but the next time you have Adera's stocking legs grabbed in your hands with her calves/ankles brushing up along side your face, and you're standing there pounding her with powerful thrusts of pure enjoyement, while her breasts are bouncing away as she is loving it so much, make sure to give her my love. :wink:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I bought Adara a black dress, which arrived yesterday - and after a few washes was dry. So I had a long lunch break today from work, so dressed up her and took some pictures.

If it isnt obvious, I just love the way her legs look in stockings and heels.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Excellent new black dress adelea. :thumbs_up:
Adara certainly has a great pair of legs, shown off very nicely with her stockings and fabulous heels. :mrgreen: :D

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Wow, she looks great!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Wow ... excellent photo shoot. Those stockings are the best I've seen on Adara. Beautiful.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Excellent new black dress adelea. :thumbs_up:
Adara certainly has a great pair of legs, shown off very nicely with her stockings and fabulous heels. :mrgreen: :D
Thanks djcdoll. I certainly agree with you! Never tried seamed stockings before. What a pain in the ass they are! you get them nice and straight, then adjust a pose, and they are all wriggly again.
kevinth1985 wrote:Wow, she looks great!
Thanks Kevinth! I think she does!
That Guy wrote:Wow ... excellent photo shoot. Those stockings are the best I've seen on Adara. Beautiful.
Thanks TG! I liked the look, but not sure I will ever put seams on her again!

Is this what doing photosets for other people is like? This was done during an extended lunchtime, so it wasn't the usual post-coital morning routine we usually have. This was hell. Dressing her, touching her, looking at her - it was driving me crazy! So we spent about an hour doing pictures, then I spent another hour, doing other things with her! Well, she needed undressing anyway, since I didnt want to leave all that black on her for long :whistle:

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Really nice !! Danae is falling in love with you i think !!

the red line is fantastic !! will you cross it !?!? :haha4:

Great pics and model !!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Love that black dress and stockings combo. They look great on Adara. I must say that you are a stronger man than I am: there's NO WAY I'd be able to return to work after a sexy photoshoot with my doll. I'd come down with "food poisoning" or something, some reason I'd need to get into bed right away! :wink:

High Country

Post by High Country »

Adelea, great pics! .... has me ready to try more Black. Have you had to deal with any stains? Do you get the black clothes back off her pretty quick, or not worry about it?

I too love the Red Pinstripes - racy!

Win:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

serge wrote:Really nice !! Danae is falling in love with you i think !!

the red line is fantastic !! will you cross it !?!? :haha4:

Great pics and model !!
Hi Serge - Adara doesnt know what to say! But she did ask you give Danae a big wet kiss from her!

The red seam was pretty sexy, but the stockings were hold-ups, and had a silicone band at the top, so I dont want to use them. But having thought about it, despite what I said earlier, I may look for some more seamed stockings. Just trailing my finger tips up Adara's legs, following the line was pretty erotic!

As long as it's done with love, I havent yet found a red line Adara won't let me cross :whistle:
autolycus wrote:Love that black dress and stockings combo. They look great on Adara. I must say that you are a stronger man than I am: there's NO WAY I'd be able to return to work after a sexy photoshoot with my doll. I'd come down with "food poisoning" or something, some reason I'd need to get into bed right away! :wink:
LOL Autolycus. I didn't resist at all! After dressing her and taking the pictures, I did spend another hour with her in my bed, where she was carefully and eagerly undressed, before I had my oh so very wicked way with her!
High Country wrote:Adelea, great pics! .... has me ready to try more Black. Have you had to deal with any stains? Do you get the black clothes back off her pretty quick, or not worry about it?

I too love the Red Pinstripes - racy!

Win:

Thanks HC! I have had some staining issues in the past - thankfully Indigo's Stain Remover shifted them. So I am quite a bit more careful now, but I certainly dont leave bold colours on her any more for any longer than is necessary.

It is a good job I like her so much in whites and pale pinks, else I would be changing her clothes 4-6 times a day, in between sexy and resting times!

I have to say though, it was GREAT to have her back in stockings again yesterday, I have missed the feel of those on her legs so much!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

adelea wrote: LOL Autolycus. I didn't resist at all! After dressing her and taking the pictures, I did spend another hour with her in my bed, where she was carefully and eagerly undressed, before I had my oh so very wicked way with her!
So you are mortal afterall! Sounds like the perfect lunch break. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

(bumping to next page)

INFORMATIONS