betterlovedoll.com

Arianeira - WM166C/188

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Arianeira - WM166C/188

Post by Nanako »

adelea wrote:
Thoughts? Its only held on right now with some sticky tape, I'll give it a day or two and see if I want to make it permanent.
For what it's worth, I bought a merkin for Nanako right after I got her. Cut it down to size, and it looked great. Only trouble was, it kept coming loose no matter how much spirit gum I applied to it!

Hope you have better luck than I. And if you find an adhesive that works, please let us know.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

It was about time Ari had some pictures where it was just her, and not sharing with Adara.

No apologies for no change of outfit - I find what she is wearing to be very sexy, and I absolutely love her in it!

There are some aplogies for a bit of a kissy face! But I knew if I stopped to take care of that, then things would take their natural progression!

Android18

Post by Android18 »

Wow great photos infant decide what skin tone I want to for for. What skin tone is this one. Natural, light tan?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

She is looking mighty fine, Adelea!

This one is the best one IMO, you can just imagine her saying: «You, me, bed, now!» :D
adelea wrote:Image
Please, watch the hands! Some very dangerous and potential finger breaking posing going on in some of these :(
(or maybe it just looks that way)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Great photos adelea. :thumbs_up:
I agree with Mandos with his favourite photo, great sexy shot!

I love her red hair. I knew a redhead girl a few years back, so it brought back some memories. :D

Android18

Post by Android18 »

Wow great photos i cant decide what skin tone I want to for for my 166c. What skin tone is this one. Natural, light tan?

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Android18 wrote:Wow great photos infant decide what skin tone I want to for for. What skin tone is this one. Natural, light tan?
Thanks Android18. She is a "natural" - the 2nd palest colour.
mandos wrote:She is looking mighty fine, Adelea!

This one is the best one IMO, you can just imagine her saying: «You, me, bed, now!» :D
Please, watch the hands! Some very dangerous and potential finger breaking posing going on in some of these :(
(or maybe it just looks that way)
Thanks Mandos! That was one of my favourites too, I like the light from the window behind! She is looking very sultry and demanding! Mind you she is always looking like that. If I kiss Adara, I can just feel Ari glaring at me!

Which poses? Her fingers were all flat and straight throughout - so hopefully it was just the appearance!
djcdoll wrote:Great photos adelea. :thumbs_up:
I agree with Mandos with his favourite photo, great sexy shot!

I love her red hair. I knew a redhead girl a few years back, so it brought back some memories. :D
Thanks djcdoll! I've always been partial to a redhead myself! I bought a few wigs for Adara, but her promotional pictures were with gray, so I tried that first, but it didnt seem right, then I tried the black/white she has now, and that just worked for her.

So Ari gets the redhead that Adara almost could have been :) I wasnt 100% sold on it at first, but it has grown on me for sure - I like that its a nice dark red.

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

mandos wrote:She is looking mighty fine, Adelea!

Yes, I very much agree! Very primal! Quite dangerous! Untamed! Yet.....vulnerable......

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Just saw this thread! She continues to look great, redheads are the best!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Tor

Post by Tor »

Just read through the last posts on this thread. So many great pictures. So nice to see Ari finally coming home. Makes me happy :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Not much of an update - my two girls are still wearing the black and white corsets with stockings and heels.

Whenever I think about changing it, I just look at them and wonder why I would want to deprive myself of seeing them like that! I think I may have found the perfect outfits for them :)

I did take out and re-seat Ari's eyes - and she now has a more natural, less startled look.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Not much of an update - my two girls are still wearing the black and white corsets with stockings and heels.

Whenever I think about changing it, I just look at them and wonder why I would want to deprive myself of seeing them like that! I think I may have found the perfect outfits for them :)

I did take out and re-seat Ari's eyes - and she now has a more natural, less startled look.
The look cosy, all snuggled up. :D

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

They both look great!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Oh so lovely ❤
Loving her hair color and shine and I see you've introduced a small object into her mouth so she can have that oh so sexy expression of ecstasy and awe :mrgreen: something I love to do during love making time especially.
Absolutely adore this shot here
a20.jpg
a20.jpg (335.11 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Her teeth are so sexy white , be careful not to have lipstick on them as lipstick will permanently stain them just like it does the lips you'll notice.
a12.jpg
a12.jpg (285.08 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
And here below we see and I can hardly believe my eyes that WM has finally made the anus hole realistically small as can be and that vagina looks to be pleasantly tight as well and not some huge gapping sewage pipe.

I can't help but notice her breasts look a bit larger then the promotion photos I've seen of the 166cm c cup though...

Could it be the breasts need some pressure release by taking some air out via a hypodermic needle? They could have a more relaxed look and feel imho.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:The look cosy, all snuggled up. :D
Thanks djcdoll - yes they do! And they take my breath away every day!
kevinth1985 wrote:They both look great!
Thanks Kevin! Having them in matching clothes does I think give them a little something extra!
Dollicious2 wrote:Oh so lovely ❤
Loving her hair color and shine and I see you've introduced a small object into her mouth so she can have that oh so sexy expression of ecstasy and awe :mrgreen: something I love to do during love making time especially.

Her teeth are so sexy white , be careful not to have lipstick on them as lipstick will permanently stain them just like it does the lips you'll notice.

And her below we see and I can hardly believe my eyes that WM has finally made the anus hole realistically small as can be and that vagina looks to be pleasantly tight as well and not some huge gapping sewage pipe.

I can't help but notice her breasts look a bit larger then the promotion photos I've seen of the 166cm c cup though...

Could it be the breasts need some pressure release by taking some air out via a hypodermic needle? They could have a more relaxed look and feel imho.
Thanks DL2! I like that picture too -- I love the messy hair look!

Her teeth are actually the hard plastic ones from The Doll Laboratory - so lipstick and other things wipe clean off them easily. The 188 head did have built in teeth, but they were soft TPE and I didnt like the way they felt when I kissed her, so they were cut out, and the hard plastic TDL ones used instead. The head is molded with the mouth open look, I wasnt keen at first but it has definitely grown on me!

One of the comments I made when she first arrived, was that I couldnt see how people could have sex with the 166C - the vagina really is tight. I havent tried to have sex with her though, she really is just eye-candy. A stockings and heels model for me to look when Adara's legs are out of sight.

The breasts feel lovely to me, very different to Adara's. They fill a 30C bra nicely, so I'm not in any hurry to change them!

That said, a nice tall slender A or B cup could well join them later in the year!

INFORMATIONS