betterlovedoll.com

CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Post by CinnamonLover »

somethingrandom wrote:I'm loving the pics and history CL! Looking forward to more.
Thank you! Here they come...
Missy Simone wrote:Cinnamon is very beautiful! It's so great to finally see her and Nutmeg in their own thread. Nutmeg looks like she would be so much fun to play with. I'm trying to convince Grubhed to adopt a sprite. He got an elf, why can't I have a sprite! I promised to share her. :whistle: Anyways, please continue posting more pictures and telling their secrets.
Your wish is my command Missy Simone, and we can only hope that Grubhed gets you a sprite! We can help with the wings and outfits.
autolycus wrote:Loving this stroll down memory lane with you so far, CL! You have the opposite problem finding clothes for Cinnamon from what I have finding clothes for Luna: hers are often too big while Cinnamon are too small. You've done a great job improvising and making all of your dolls look good (clothed or not!).

And - wow - that picture of Nutmeg's naked backside. Shes, well, she's very sexy! I'm an ass man, so I know what I'm talking about! :D
So pleased you are following this, Auto! Yeah, I can see now that I have Cloves how very different it is to buy clothing for different dolls. And so far as I can tell never "easy". Or cheap. For the record Nutmeg is pretty damn smug with all the butt compliments. But then she did win a contest with her bottom...
carlys_guy wrote:more great pics CL thank you for posting them.
You are most welcome! Thank you for following along!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

So there was a day where I was having trouble with Cinnamon's hair. She says it was an absolute fright and made me promise not to post THOSE pictures (I'm not sure I actually have any of the horrid ones anyway).

Nutmeg, in her usual fashion, decided to help. In very short order she was scolding Cinnamon for having "such poofy, untidy hair".

I separated the girls before there was an incident, took Nutmeg over to the computer, and pointed out she was "not one to talk"
Nutmeg_0199_NotOneToTalk.jpg
Nutmeg_0199_NotOneToTalk.jpg (273.55 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Undaunted, Nutmeg turned to Pinterest (of which we are all fans) and started pointing out suggests for how we could "fix my hai - - I mean Cinnamon's... Cinnamon's hair!"
Nutmeg_0197_PinterestSuggestions.jpg
Nutmeg_0197_PinterestSuggestions.jpg (213.66 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
We ended up putting in a nice braid with little, mini butterfly clips. Nutmeg was very good and sat very still and was quite funny to watch as she flew around stiffly trying not to mess up her hairdo. She looked extra elegant for a while. Like, you know, a LEAST a full minute.
Nutmeg_0202_Braid.jpg
Nutmeg_0202_Braid.jpg (217.26 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Then she caught me taking a few extra pictures and had the audacity to suggest I took this one only because I love her boobs.

Um. Okay. Maybe she's right.
Nutmeg_0205_BoobsBraid.jpg
Nutmeg_0205_BoobsBraid.jpg (248.24 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
I think it's so cute when she goes all bashful and embarrassed when she suddenly realizes someone thinks she's beautiful or sexy.
Nutmeg_0207_CuteEmbarrassed.jpg
Nutmeg_0207_CuteEmbarrassed.jpg (194.05 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
But it was time to return, bolstered by our success "pertying up" her hair, to Cinnamon and the major task at hand.
Nutmeg_0206_BackToCinnamon.jpg
Nutmeg_0206_BackToCinnamon.jpg (224.94 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

She is such a cutie!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Nutmeg's braid looks very nice. I guess it was hard to weave.
I will think about it for my own Phicen.

And Cinnamon's loose, creamy halter ... 8O :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Ok, CL. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE Cinnamon's white top. It shows off her boobs so awesomely! I also love when you braided Nutmeg's hair. Pinterest is highly addicting; I find myself getting lost in the posts there quite often.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Doc427
Doll
Doll

Post by Doc427 »

Cinnamon, you look great and lovely, as always! Nutmeg you are too cute and you never fail to bring a smile to my face. I really love when CL braided your hair and the pic of you being shy is so sweet. My favorite little sprite, ever!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

CinnamonLover wrote:For the record Nutmeg is pretty damn smug with all the butt compliments. But then she did win a contest with her bottom...
Oh, man, I totally forgot about that! You're right, I am partial to my Luna's cute little bubble butt, but even she can't claim to have AN AWARD-WINNING BUM like your darling Nutmeg can!

If Nutmeg ever goes pro with her modeling, be sure to include "Featuring An Award-Winning Bum" on her promotional materials. :D

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Maviarab wrote:She is such a cutie!
Thanks Mavi. She brightens my days, lightens my moods, delights and bedevils, says the most wonderful things, and I too think she's cute.
Tsall wrote:Nutmeg's braid looks very nice. I guess it was hard to weave.
I will think about it for my own Phicen.

And Cinnamon's loose, creamy halter ... 8O :D
Thank you Tsall! I love braiding hair and found hers to be easier than I expected, though I feared at first it would be very difficult. And yeah, that halter... ouch.
Docsgirl82 wrote:Ok, CL. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE Cinnamon's white top. It shows off her boobs so awesomely! I also love when you braided Nutmeg's hair. Pinterest is highly addicting; I find myself getting lost in the posts there quite often.
Thank you on Cinnamon's behalf, just like Tsall! It sure does show off her boobs, and being a boob man... well, I can't help myself. Nutmeg would say: "noWAY! I love it when he braids my hair TOO! Maybe we're related!"
Doc427 wrote:Cinnamon, you look great and lovely, as always! Nutmeg you are too cute and you never fail to bring a smile to my face. I really love when CL braided your hair and the pic of you being shy is so sweet. My favorite little sprite, ever!
Nutmeg is all gushy and giggly, thanks Doc! She always makes me smile too. I love sharing who she is.
autolycus wrote:Oh, man, I totally forgot about that! You're right, I am partial to my Luna's cute little bubble butt, but even she can't claim to have AN AWARD-WINNING BUM like your darling Nutmeg can!

If Nutmeg ever goes pro with her modeling, be sure to include "Featuring An Award-Winning Bum" on her promotional materials. :D
Ha HAA! Well, good thing you're partial to Luna's butt. Thanks for the kind comments, and I'll let you know if Nutmeg goes on World Tour.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Okay, I took some pictures today and was trying to figure out the best place to share them when I realized that particular series was best shown off in this very Eye Candy thread. So I better continue to catch up. Though as a warning,I just don't take enough pictures to keep this pace going (of course, then it wouldn't be "catching up" would it?) So once I'm "current" this may slow down a bit. I'll still enjoy updating it when I can!

SO...

There was this day I think it was December 8th, 2017 (yeah, I still have a ways to go to catch up, but as quite a lot of the intervening pictures are "naughty" it should go fast - I won't post those here) that it snowed something awesome here in South Texas. The night before, in our town square, was a "Wassail Fest" and the snow came down as well as anywhere else I've lived. It was beautiful, magical, and it stuck until the next day!

Nutmeg was beside herself, and immediately tried to get Cinnamon to go outside and play with her.

Cinnamon: "You have got to be kidding me - I am from the desert! It is so much warmer and nicer here in bed."
Cinnamon_0206_SNOW.jpg
Cinnamon_0206_SNOW.jpg (189.91 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Cinnamon: "Do not tell me. You are going to steal my bed warmer and make him go take pictures of you in the snow."
Cinnamon_0207_SNOW.jpg
Cinnamon_0207_SNOW.jpg (186.95 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Cinnamon: "Just be sure to return him when you are done. It is far too snug in here to be without my CinnamonLover."
Cinnamon_0208_SNOW.jpg
Cinnamon_0208_SNOW.jpg (157.6 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Nutmeg: "But how can you stay inside in bed with all THIS to play with!!??"
Nutmeg_0510_SNOW.jpg
Nutmeg_0510_SNOW.jpg (183.73 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Nutmeg_0511_SNOW.jpg
Nutmeg_0511_SNOW.jpg (177.74 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Nutmeg: "I loved the chance to roll snowballs and throw them with a PLASH! To build a snowman! To show off my sideboob! To have all this bright red color against the snowy white snow!!"

me: "Wait, what was that??"
Nutmeg_0513_SNOWboobs.jpg
Nutmeg_0513_SNOWboobs.jpg (172 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Nutmeg giggles: "Also, after that, to make snow fairies!"
Nutmeg_0525_SNOWfairies.jpg
Nutmeg_0525_SNOWfairies.jpg (173.96 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Nutmeg_0531_SNOWfairies.jpg
Nutmeg_0531_SNOWfairies.jpg (232.38 KiB) Viewed 1106 times

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Cinnamon, I don’t blame you for wanting to stay inside all wrapped snug in the blankets. Nutmeg, I love seeing you play in the snow. You look like you had a lot of fun there!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Great stuff here CL! Keep up the good storyline
:glou:
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Great pictures and story! I live in a snowy part of the country, but I have to agree with Cinnamon: bed is a much nicer place. I'm happy Nutmeg had such a good time, though I'm not sure snow is a necessary condition for showing off side boobs. :)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

great pics but we only go out when needed with snow on the ground.

carlys_guy

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Cinnamon, I don’t blame you for wanting to stay inside all wrapped snug in the blankets. Nutmeg, I love seeing you play in the snow. You look like you had a lot of fun there!
HA! the girls both thank you, DG.
Nazario_Oldham wrote:Great stuff here CL! Keep up the good storyline
Thanks Nazario! Will continue!
autolycus wrote:Great pictures and story! I live in a snowy part of the country, but I have to agree with Cinnamon: bed is a much nicer place. I'm happy Nutmeg had such a good time, though I'm not sure snow is a necessary condition for showing off side boobs. :)
Agreed all around. Especially the implication that side boob is good any time, not just in the snow.
carlys_guy wrote:great pics but we only go out when needed with snow on the ground.
It certainly is interesting to drive through.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

For this next installment we go slightly back in time from the snow, and return to featuring Nutmeg.

I found in the Open Forum thread an announcement from our very own L3fty that he was going to host one of his annual Texas doll meets - I was sold. I couldn't wait to go, though I was still new to the community (in fact still on Cinnamon 1.0)

For the record, though this thread is about Cinnamon 2.0, here is a picture of her first body/head. The main issue was she was not dark enough, so I bought a replacement (and sold the first body). I changed her head while I was at it (a new head had come out in the intervening two months that I loved even more). So those are the main differences. I present Cinnamon 1.0, pretty much just this once:
Cinnamon_0067_GoodGirlGetsRootBeer.jpg
Cinnamon_0067_GoodGirlGetsRootBeer.jpg (74.97 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
There are threads of her here on TDF and an archive of pictures of her on the Doll Album.

So I got all excited and worked my courage up to go, and the night before I was to leave I injured the back of my left hand on a cast-iron sculpture of a Chinese dragon. I tried to lift Cinnamon, but no go. It was impossible, especially with the huge staircase in front of my house. So I still went and took just Nutmeg with me. In some ways it took more courage to show up with nothing but a Phicen with fairy wings and a home-made leaf-style dress.

But, as you can imagine, the whole experience was a BLAST. I went back last year and hope to again this year. At which point I hope to host meets of my own in addition to going to L3fty's.

Though there are threads about the meet with lots of pictures, here are a small sampling - mostly of Nutmeg but a few of the other dolls that were there also.
Nutmeg discovering Syrup
Nutmeg_0209_Syrup.jpg
Nutmeg_0209_Syrup.jpg (269.5 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
Chilling with her new friend, Mahtek's "Tina".
Nutmeg_0259_TinaRecline.jpg
Nutmeg_0259_TinaRecline.jpg (539.89 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
Chatting girl-to-girl with Kendoll's legendary Tyler
Nutmeg_0272_TylerChat.jpg
Nutmeg_0272_TylerChat.jpg (430.25 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
Posing with the famous April Atleur, how we miss CrazyCajun.
Nutmeg_0321_HangingWithApril.jpg
Nutmeg_0321_HangingWithApril.jpg (417.36 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
L3fty and Sexy Real Sex Doll gave away Pixie to a lucky winner at the meet! Nutmeg shared the best gossip first.
Nutmeg_0343_PixieHair.jpg
Nutmeg_0343_PixieHair.jpg (280.5 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
L3fty's Vanilla is absolutely stunning, and this hair on her was so amazing to me it is the basis of the hair I got for Cloves. She comes later in the narrative.
Nutmeg_0349_VanillaAnimeHair.jpg
Nutmeg_0349_VanillaAnimeHair.jpg (340.6 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
As I said earlier, it was an incredible experience and I am forever grateful to the guys who showed up, made a big deal out of Nutmeg, and didn't make me feel ridiculous for coming with a tiny fairy and no big doll. As we'll see later in this thread, I went back with Cinnamon and Nutmeg the following year!
Nutmeg_0370_Ensamble.jpg
Nutmeg_0370_Ensamble.jpg (429.65 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
Nutmeg sure had fun modeling.
Nutmeg_0405_PrepSun.jpg
Nutmeg_0405_PrepSun.jpg (278.81 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
But apparently it is tiring work.
Nutmeg_0394_SetupWingsetChill.jpg
Nutmeg_0394_SetupWingsetChill.jpg (461.3 KiB) Viewed 1065 times

INFORMATIONS