betterlovedoll.com

Meet Natasha the mermaid

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Re: Meet Natasha the mermaid

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Oh so very Nicely Done Abbadon31, :thumbs_up:
It appears as though you have quite an arsenal of high end equipment, props and space in which to work. This combined with your obvious photography talent and discerning eye should result in many more magnificent works such as these! I will be sure to stay tuned to your future submissions.
BTW I think your use of “Uncle Charlie” Is also masterfully done! Bravo!
:glou:
MFI

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Very artsy stuff. I respect your commitment, this image had to require lots of prepping.

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

Thanks all
I was given 2 to me for test shoot/ stand ins for my regular style of photography. I like how well they work, only down sides is the weight and storage. When the models see them they get kinda freaked out, as they do with some of my props. I only use them for photography, but I know they are thinking I use them for other things. On the plus side they are always ready to shoot and I don't have to do skin editing or hear them complain about my outfit choices. Why I love working with nude models, because they will wear almost anything.

I'm a commercial photographer and shoot a lot of amazing women and products. I use Canon and Cheetahstand gear.

INFORMATIONS