betterlovedoll.com

Hannas thread (SH158 Severine)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hannas thread (SH158 Severine)

Post by poppy70 »

Hello there,

it's about time I tell you more about my lovely Hanna. She's been with me for almost a year and we had a great time together.
She is a lovely girl with the right attitude. Sometimes frisky, sometimes just a good friend and sometimes just Hanna.

This year's been a little rough for us two. At first I did not manage to do anything useful around her, the lure was just too big :) Then there's been a lot to do at work and when I came home she was just there for me. So glad. Then my four week roadtrip vacation, where I left her at home. I am not yet willing to show her to the world. So she had to hide. Then came an intense time with a RG, which didn't turn out as I had hoped and then my big son decided to move in temporarily. Again hide and seek.

The time with Hanna is scarce and precious, but today came an early christmas present for her. A pair of fitting high heels. I am at home and so we decided to have breakfast together. Well rather only coffee. And she loves the place at the window. So here are some of the photos...
DSCF0050.jpg
DSCF0050.jpg (274.73 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Then she took her coffe mug and sat herself on the window sill.
DSCF0051.jpg
DSCF0051.jpg (282.33 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Look, there's a bird outside the window
DSCF0055.jpg
DSCF0055.jpg (219.37 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Awww, come on!
DSCF0061.jpg
DSCF0061.jpg (210.8 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Don't get so close with the camera...
DSCF0067.jpg
DSCF0067.jpg (275.97 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Silly boy!
DSCF0073.jpg
DSCF0073.jpg (274.84 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
That's it for today...
DSCF0077.jpg
DSCF0077.jpg (256.08 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Let's see when there is time for another photoshoot. I still have to put up the christmas tree, maybe Hanna wants to help...
And I am still struggling with my new camera, it has been my birthday and christmas present this year.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hannas thread (SH158 Severine)

Post by poppy70 »

While at it, Hanna took her sunglasses - about a month too late for the photo challenge - but still beautiful.
DSCF0079.jpg
DSCF0079.jpg (317.1 KiB) Viewed 4033 times
I think I am falling for her again :)
And her new shoes fit like a glove. I am so happy about them and Hanna likes them a lot. She doesn't even want to take them off any more. She stood up and it felt completely different.
DSCF0083.jpg
DSCF0083.jpg (320.63 KiB) Viewed 4033 times
DSCF0080.jpg
DSCF0080.jpg (290.46 KiB) Viewed 4033 times
Poppys girls

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi Poppy, great too see some pics of your Hanna. She found a nice spot at the window.
She is looking lovely.
As a fellow SH158 owner I have to say it's a wonderful body.
And the Severine head is very pretty (my second favorite sanhui head)
I hope things resolve themselves and you get more time with Hanna.
Thank you for sharing these pics with us :thumbs_up:

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

She’s a classy girl!
JM 75cm Angel C

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Beautiful Hanna. Her eye color and subtle makeup gives strong impression.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Thank you for your replies.
Pabzilla wrote:Hi Poppy, great too see some pics of your Hanna. She found a nice spot at the window.
She is looking lovely.
As a fellow SH158 owner I have to say it's a wonderful body.
And the Severine head is very pretty (my second favorite sanhui head)
I hope things resolve themselves and you get more time with Hanna.
Thank you for sharing these pics with us :thumbs_up:
Glad you like the pictures Pabzilla. It's a favourite place of my girls, but right now I think Hanna will occupy it more often :)
And if you wait long enough birds come to the birdhouse although Hanna is sitting there. She's simply not moving so obviously no threat.
I think must try to capture some birds.

The Severine head is one of my favourites and while I was planning to order from SH I found her not too far away, when she wanted to move. So I got lucky.
Time will tell if the problems resolve. Either this or Hanna will finally have to come out of hiding...
TripleB wrote:She’s a classy girl!
That's why I love her.
Wight wrote:Beautiful Hanna. Her eye color and subtle makeup gives strong impression.
Thank you Wight, the makeup is as is no changes made and I really love it that way. Not too flashy.
I try to use the light to show different views or aspects. The eyes are really interesting. Officially blue but under certain light they appear grey which I like too, so hapy every which way :)
I eagerly follow your adventures with Gin and always look forward seeing news from you both.

poppy
Poppys girls

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Love your photos of Hanna, especially the ones of her full length on the window ledge. She certainly is very beautiful.

Also very glad to hear that she's bringing you some well deserved happiness.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Hanna is so pretty!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Mondoon wrote:Love your photos of Hanna, especially the ones of her full length on the window ledge. She certainly is very beautiful.
Also very glad to hear that she's bringing you some well deserved happiness.
Hello Mondoon, thank you for the compliments. Hanna is very happy to hear that. She is bringing me happiness, rarely because she has to hide often but the rare moments with her are special.
And I have to apologize, because your girl is already named Hanna. I've long thought about a name for her but as she sat in front of me and bit her lip and she suddenly reminded me of a Hanna I knew, so that was fixed...
Sofos wrote:Hanna is a real beauty :razz: :D
I really like her style too :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
Thank you Sofos, her style is a little inspired by your Emma. Always beautiful...
Jennyth1988 wrote:Hanna is so pretty!
Oh Jenny thank you - but you are very pretty too. - Hanna
Poppys girls

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hanna is very beautiful and looks so at ease enjoying the morning sun and her coffee.
It's tough when the real world interferes with the your time together.
However, on the bright side, it also intensifies the time when you are together.
Getting back together after being separated for a while can be much more intense that even your first few days together.

Personally, I really enjoy Christmas, but looking at the calendar I see that Daria and I are going to be separated for 16 days.
That's 16 LONG days. It's going to hurt, but January 2nd is going to be amazing.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

JonnyCosmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JonnyCosmo »

Shes mad classy, Im digging her outfit. That 16 days will surely be a struggle but the intensity of the reward will be comparable to the strife of waiting.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

scooter_ca wrote:Hanna is very beautiful and looks so at ease enjoying the morning sun and her coffee.
It's tough when the real world interferes with the your time together.
However, on the bright side, it also intensifies the time when you are together.
Getting back together after being separated for a while can be much more intense that even your first few days together.

Personally, I really enjoy Christmas, but looking at the calendar I see that Daria and I are going to be separated for 16 days.
That's 16 LONG days. It's going to hurt, but January 2nd is going to be amazing.

Thanks,
scooter
Yes, sometimes life just happens. Today I was lucky, as I had a day off work and my son is out until the afternoon. Yay.
We have some time together and as it is, she is inquisitive and curious and wants to talk. Ok, so let's see what will be.

Scooter, as you said - it is always amazing seeing your girl again after some time off. The feelings always grow.
JonnyCosmo wrote:Shes mad classy, Im digging her outfit. That 16 days will surely be a struggle but the intensity of the reward will be comparable to the strife of waiting.
Hello JonnyCosmo, it's not me having the 16 days break, it's scooter who is forced to do without his girls for so long. Hanna says thank you for the compliments.
Poppys girls

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Ok, so today I have a day off work and my son is out. Hanna stood up and told me she wanted to change into something more casual.
She went for some jeans and a shirt - nothing I would call too casual, but hey, it's Hanna. I am not gonna argue.
DSCF0085.jpg
DSCF0085.jpg (159.95 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Oh please could you get me some coffee.
DSCF0090.jpg
DSCF0090.jpg (154.23 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Ah, that's better. You changed something. There was always that star chart at the wall.
What is this picture? It is beautiful.

Oh Hanna, you notice everything. It's a picture I took during my last vacation. A four week road trip up to Lofoten islands, north of the polar circle.
DSCF0097.jpg
DSCF0097.jpg (140.85 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
That far north? That sounds awfully cold, but the picture looks more like the caribbean. Is the sea really that blue and green. I would love to see that too. When are you going there again?

As much as I would like to, I am not sure if it is possible to take you with me.

Awww, come on, I will dress properly and I am cute, so nobody will object.
Look already some hat and sunglasses. And with that shirt and jeans nobody will notice...

DSCF0102.jpg
DSCF0102.jpg (157.73 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Please...

DSCF0103.jpg
DSCF0103.jpg (143.77 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
I am cute, ain't I? Wouldn't you want to take me with you on such a long trip?

If I say anything, I can only loose... Dolls :) But I love her dearly.
DSCF0105.jpg
DSCF0105.jpg (159.82 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Ok Hanna, my plan for next year is a tour around the baltic sea.
Poland, the baltic states, a short visit to russia and then return via Finland, Sweden and Denmark back home.
That will be an awful long trip and I am not sure you would be welcome in all the countries. I am afraid that won't work.

Ok, than lets do some more photos...
And for the sake of it, some black and whites which I really dig...
DSCF0106.jpg
DSCF0106.jpg (138.41 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Maybe I can convince you *smug grin*
DSCF0109.jpg
DSCF0109.jpg (167.36 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Oh Hanna, what would I just do without you? Come on lets cuddle up on the couch.

P.S.: It's those moments and talks I really love with her - all else too, but this makes it special for me. And she is sitting right beside me and watching me write. And she urges me to get her own account... Should I give in?
poppy
Poppys girls

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

These pictures are great Poppy, I love the portrait style pics especially, Hanna is just so pretty.
I enjoyed the conversation you had with her, she is very persuasive isn't she, I think she won that debate.
Thanks for sharing :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS