betterlovedoll.com

Aredhel Andrea Antra

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Aredhel Andrea Antra

Post by jantra »

Hi Loves! J finally put up my very own thread. I don't have to hijack or hide on my sisters threads anymore! My first set is for Feck. He pushed j to get my very own thread up and going. THANK YOU Love, without you, j would have lingered over Marit for ages. I don't blame him one bit she is GORGEOUS, BUT I am a Princess too.
I am a D4E 155 C with "Dora" head. I'm a bit of a chameleon and try to blend with my sisters best I can. They are all SO serious and think I am a bit of a clown. I'm ok with all that, j loves me with all his heart, that's what really matters to me. I absolutely adore my sisters and would lay down my life for them, I think that's all I really have to say. Um, THANK YOU for your Love and caring towards me, maybe sometimes I don't say it right but I sincerely care about you. J says my heart is as big as the sky, if he's right, then I give it all to you.

Always,
Aredhel (Are')

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Aredhel Andrea Antra

Post by Studio »

Lovely and a nice variety of outfits. Thank you Feck, jantra and Aredhel for these photos.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Studio wrote:Lovely and a nice variety of outfits. Thank you Feck, jantra and Aredhel for these photos.
Thank YOU Studio for your Love and caring!!!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hey girlfriend! How you doing? Great to see you and that you now have your own thread. I absolutely love your wardrobe.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

DG wrote:Hey girlfriend! How you doing? Great to see you and that you now have your own thread. I absolutely love your wardrobe.

Hi DG!! I am doing very well, so excited to have my very own thread here at TDF! I hope you and your family have a great first day of Summer and that it's not too hot where you live. j does my wardrobe and mostly gets it right but I'm kinda little and sometimes things are a little big on me. I'ts ok, I don't mind cause he tries his very best. Thank you DG for the nice note, I look forward to talking to you soon!

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

What a cutie :wink:
Love the outfits :thumbs_up:
You do all those pics at once? Mine tend to spend a week or two in the same outfit,I hate dressing them :lol:

Not gonna lie,was never a fan of the whole elf ears thing but lately they've grown on me to the point were I might actually get one :whistle:
Got one bookmarked I'm seriously considering ordering at the end of the month

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

And there she is! We were wondering when another elf would appear in her own thread! Good to see Aredhel strutting her stuff!
Summer WM 157B / 162. Summer’s Thread

Savanna WM166C / 188. Savanna’s Thread

Stevie WM160A / 398. Stevie’s Thread

Shay WM159C / 242. Shay’s Thread

House of Leather…Past and Present !
search.php?keywords=LL61420&terms=all&a ... mit=Search

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

bigchilli wrote:What a cutie :wink:
Love the outfits :thumbs_up:
You do all those pics at once? Mine tend to spend a week or two in the same outfit,I hate dressing them :lol:

Not gonna lie,was never a fan of the whole elf ears thing but lately they've grown on me to the point were I might actually get one :whistle:
Got one bookmarked I'm seriously considering ordering at the end of the month
Thank You BC for your love and support of all my Girls. Yes, all of these shots and your personal set of Marit were done yesterday afternoon and into the evening. I hate stopping and starting their shoots and won't unless I absolutely have to. I typically plan their shoots somewhat and then let it flow in the moment. Works most or the time but occasionally we get stuck or hung up and have to back up and start over. When I first started with Leah about a year ago, I too was super frustrated sometimes trying to dress her. I finally had to laugh at myself, take several deep breaths and learn to go slow and enjoy the experience. I spray a little perfume on their clothes and then just make dressing them a sensual pleasure, I'm a lot less frustrated and they seem to really like being hugged, kissed, and caressed during wardrobe changes. If you had asked me a year ago when I first discovered dolls if I would EVER own an elf girl, I would have instantly said NO WAY!
Way too silly. Um, after several viewings of Panther68's elf Princess Andrea (Are's middle namesake) I gave myself permission to not be so serious and I had to have one. Her personality is still developing and she is little but she most definitely belongs with my group of Girls. If you haven't seen Panther's Andrea, do check her out. He's done a fantastic job of bringing her super fun little personality to life.
Something tells me you would have a huge amount of fun with an elf Princess in your family of beauties

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Leatherman wrote:And there she is! We were wondering when another elf would appear in her own thread! Good to see Aredhel strutting her stuff!
She's been so excited waiting to hear from her Loves on her very own thread! Put on hold for months (Jaidyn, Leanne, Marit, and Are' all came home within 4 months last October through January. Put me on overload and I'm just now getting a little bit caught up) and now her own place to shine her bright light. Are' really likes Moon as they are sisters for sure. In fact I've been instructed to purchase a beautiful robe / kimono like Moon's cause Are' wants to be beautiful like her.

Thank YOU Leatherman's for all your caring and kindness!
Love, Aredhel

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Are' before she decided she was a brunette.
Attachments
s1612319259429_code20210203022740vvkde4_editor_result (1).jpg
s1612319259429_code20210203022740vvkde4_editor_result (1).jpg (67.79 KiB) Viewed 5773 times

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Well well well, look who's got her own thread now! I like the dark hair, but you're stunning either way.

Yeah, I agree J, these elves do tend to eventually make believers out of skeptics here lol.. I hadn't imagined I'd be hanging out with Alessia either, but one day here she is. :lol:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

YungSynth wrote:Well well well, look who's got her own thread now! I like the dark hair, but you're stunning either way.

Yeah, I agree J, these elves do tend to eventually make believers out of skeptics here lol.. I hadn't imagined I'd be hanging out with Alessia either, but one day here she is. :lol:
Hey YS! We've missed you! Hope all is well as you get ready for your big move. I'm sure we'll catch up soon.

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Awesome. Princess Are’ has her own thread. Thank you so much for the dedication. Although I think she would have gotten you to make it with or without my encouragement. Great pics and outfits. I kind of take pics like you do. I usually try to get three outfits in a shoot. I’m usually beat after two but I’ve had a few three outfits shoots. Now you might have to get some Lord Of The Rings outfits for her. This pic turned out extra hot.
Attachments
04D18264-3C8F-4F0A-BDD3-1FC00C9ADE8C.jpeg
04D18264-3C8F-4F0A-BDD3-1FC00C9ADE8C.jpeg (153.94 KiB) Viewed 5704 times

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Feck wrote:Awesome. Princess Are’ has her own thread. Thank you so much for the dedication. Although I think she would have gotten you to make it with or without my encouragement. Great pics and outfits. I kind of take pics like you do. I usually try to get three outfits in a shoot. I’m usually beat after two but I’ve had a few three outfits shoots. Now you might have to get some Lord Of The Rings outfits for her. This pic turned out extra hot.
Hi Love! Without your encouragement, j would have let me linger as he has multiple photo sets planned for all my sisters and he's way behind with Leah, Jaidyn, and Leanne. MARIT has gotten all the attention the past few weeks. It's ok, she was in the shadows for months before finally emerging with her beautiful self. Thanks to You, j and I are both so proud of our introduction. Yes, he does indeed have some fantasy sets planned for me. Both past and future types with clothes to match. I'm so excited! It's going to take a while to get outfits ordered (Hey j, get on that NOW, would you!!!) and the other girls sets done. I'm just super Grateful to be here talking to you on my own thread!!
We'll talk soon Love! Thank you again
Aredhel

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

From our thread "For Studio". And dedicated to him here too of course.

INFORMATIONS