betterlovedoll.com

Midi, Bianca. The Dolls, and an Incredi-Shoot *NEW PICS*

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Midi, Bianca. The Dolls, and an Incredi-Shoot *NEW PICS*

Post by Campdaan »

Just wanted to say we met Midiman on the first leg of his journey to get Bianca "Whole" And film his documentary.

Of course we loaded up the Incredi-Van and brought the Girls...Snugs hitched a ride too!

And we also did an Incredi-Shoot...

Here's a peek.

Good Luck Midiman on your adventure...

Has anyone seen Snuggles ?

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

GSS

Post by GSS »

Wow, now that was a productive photoshoot! Yummy!
GSS<br /> <br />Mary's Doll album: <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522</a>

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

About time you posted those pictures, guys!!! Been waiting several hours at least!

What a great visit we had. I wish these two guys were my neighbors....be much easier to kidnap their dolls LOL

I've worked with a lot of videographers and photographers in my time, and Incred is just one of those type that know how to set up a good shot.

Essentially he directed the entire shoot - which was a good thing, because I hadn't had any sleep in 36 hours and could barely see to the end of my nose. I will be posting a blog or trip info on shortly including the lead up. Midiman is living up to his slogan...it can only happen to midiman :) Of course some of you are aware of developments at Abyss. Seeing that I rewrote the entire documentary and script around Bianca and Abyss, I'll have to hope that things will work out.

Got to use some of the lights from my new light kit, and the softbox was really nice to work with (650 W Arri with Chimera) I think it works well with the dolls in reducing glare.

Incred...Camp.... It was great to meet you both. DollyLamma is headed here tomorrow. He'll actually get to meet me when I'm awake with all 10% of my brain functioning :)

After that unless someone else calls I have two days rest...time in which I can try to figure out how to put 22 Cubic feet of gear in 18 cubic feet of cargo space :(

Again, Camp & Incred, thank you so much for dropping out. It was a lot of fun and a great shoot, AND I got some great HD video of the girls and a special greeting to the folks attending Hershey.

It is time for me to lay this bag of bones to reast. Here I am Bianca still in the shooting area and the Teddy Babes locked in the car. So I go dolllesss tonight. But hey, I probably will be in a coma like state for the next 10 hours...

Cheers, everyone,
See yuz...
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

BTW... This is the last time we saw Snuggles.

And another peek at the Incredi-Shoot

And lastly...Look who else was there

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Wow guys this looks Incredible and the girls well what can I say unbelievable 8O :razz: .

Thanks for keeping us all up to date Midi on your journey. It seems like it’s all going to plan and this looks set to be the best doll documentary of all 8) .

Again I just love the photos and the last I heard of Snuggles is that a bounty had been put on his furry little butt :twisted: .

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... ic&t=19228
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

What an adventure! We live in extraordinary times.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

campdaan wrote:BTW... This is the last time we saw Snuggles...
Bianca spent the night in the barn and left me alone!! Now I know why...
Dang, she's cheating on me!!!

midiman

P.S. Thanks for posting the evidence. Not to late to rent a motorhome if you and Incred want to crew the documentary :)
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Those are some nice photos. Thanks for sharing!

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

:multi: WOW, what fantastic shoot! Kudos to you guys for making the most of a great doll gathering! :D :D

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

These pictures of doll congregations give me some shivers - in a positive way (I hope You get what I mean.)
I am looking forward to see the days when we get a complete auditorium full with dolls.

Snuggles is going to learn something new about dolls if he goes with Bianca, will he?

Midiman, good luck to your ongoing journey! Dont let Snuggles have all the fun, then.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

midiman wrote:....be much easier to kidnap their dolls LOL
Midiman
We caught you red handed Midi. Good thing you were to tired from all that driving to complete the act. Otherwise we'd have to sick Snuggles after you.

A shout out to Everhard. He will appreciate this shoot.
Welcome to the Black Walnut Inn

Nice day for a sun dress

A little Southern hospitality.

"Hey Midi come back with Ceilidh!"

With a gleam in his eye, Midi runs for the barn!

Too bad after all that driving and running, Midi fell asleep from exhaustion. (He still twitches in his sleep. Does he ever stop?)

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

WOW!!!!! What a fun photo shoot!!! you guys must have really had a blast!!! :D

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Incrediwagon wrote:
midiman wrote:....be much easier to kidnap their dolls LOL
Midiman
We caught you red handed Midi. Good thing you were to tired from all that driving to complete the act. Otherwise we'd have to sick Snuggles after you.
Who the hell is writing this docuemtary, Incred? Dang, not only did you catch me in the act, but you did it on digital caprture :(

At least you answered the question that's been ringing in my mind! What was it like to kidnap and have my way with a beautiful doll like Celiedh....I can't believe I fell asleep in the act! Oh well I assure you I had great dreams at least :)

Cheers everyone,

Midiman

P.S. Had a great interview with Dollylamma today and he is joinging Bianca and I tomorrow to help shoot soome of our scenes...like the hot tub :)
Midiman...

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

here is one of me and the girls at the inn, that darn snuggles can't get enough :D
Copy_of_IMG_3375[1].JPG
Copy_of_IMG_3375[1].JPG (467.9 KiB) Viewed 6032 times

INFORMATIONS