betterlovedoll.com

Showing cleavage

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Showing cleavage

Post by EBF »

Erika is currently wearing a dress that shows more cleavage everyday, because it's kinda tight the zipper opens up all on its own.

Anyway this was making me wonder which were your favorite pictures of a doll showing cleavage (remember that showing cleavage is something else than showing boobs).

Probably my favorite pic of Erika showing her cleavage. I did make it my avatar for a reason:

This one is nice too:

Her sister Annika obviously has a similar cleavage:

Strangely I don't have pics of Kim showing hers. I guess that's something we have to work on.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

badboywolverine
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Showing cleavage

Post by badboywolverine »

They're beautiful. Very pretty, tasteful pics. I'm a breast fan and I prefer the "suggestion" rather than the bare mammaries all at once. Cleavage is a beautiful thing. Great curves. :P

my favorite, by the way, is the first one

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Gotta love it. The last pic is my favourite.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Carolinesguy wrote:Erika is currently wearing a dress that shows more cleavage everyday, because it's kinda tight the zipper opens up all on its own.
Admit it, you're not even bothering closing the zipper, huh :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

Very nice pictures, she definitely knows how to fill a shirt properly :D :razz:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Bronwen
Ex-Member

Post by Bronwen »

This is my avatar - all cleavage!

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

AlexKnight wrote: Admit it, you're not even bothering closing the zipper, huh :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

Very nice pictures, she definitely knows how to fill a shirt properly :D :razz:
Tnx. I have to admit that I don't try too hard, although I do prevent it opening up to her belly button (which by now it would have if I'd left it). :oops:
badboywolverine wrote:They're beautiful. Very pretty, tasteful pics. I'm a breast fan and I prefer the "suggestion" rather than the bare mammaries all at once. Cleavage is a beautiful thing. Great curves. :P
Thank you. I like the suggestion more than seeing it all at once too. And I'm very happy with the curves of my dolls 8)

Bronwen: that is a nice cleavage as well!
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Incrediwagon wrote:Can't beat corsets for the best cleavage especially these big top girls 8)

Elvira's dress is pretty hot too.
I agree. That would be a nice one to show my cleavage, I think. :P
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Wow! Those are outstanding pics, Carolinesguy. :mrgreen: It's almost as if Erika is unzipping her dress little by little to get your attention. I hope you've been giving her enough attention lately. :lol:

The fourth pic, the one of Annika, is my favorite of those posted, though they're all great. I just love the way she's posed and how she looks in that lingerie. *Growl...*

*Sigh* It's pics like these that really make me lament not being able to afford a high-end doll... :(
badboywolverine wrote:They're beautiful. Very pretty, tasteful pics. I'm a breast fan and I prefer the "suggestion" rather than the bare mammaries all at once. Cleavage is a beautiful thing. Great curves. :P

my favorite, by the way, is the first one
I agree completely. The little taste of breasts as offered by cleavage is so tempting and enticing, that it makes you want to see more, which is far more alluring, in my mind, than full-on boob-shots (when in themselves are nice, don't get me wrong...). I've always liked more suggestive photos, so these cleavage shots are right up my alley.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

TG Megami wrote:Wow! Those are outstanding pics, Carolinesguy. :mrgreen: It's almost as if Erika is unzipping her dress little by little to get your attention. I hope you've been giving her enough attention lately. :lol:
Thank you. I think I have, but it crossed my mind as well. It sure looks like that.
The fourth pic, the one of Annika, is my favorite of those posted, though they're all great. I just love the way she's posed and how she looks in that lingerie. *Growl...*
Here's one of Erika on the prowl:

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Cleavage, let's see what I have here :wink:
Attachments
Cool Portrait.jpg
Cool Portrait.jpg (522.5 KiB) Viewed 30545 times

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Well, I took some pictures of Kim showing her cleavage.

I'm not sure she appreciated it too much. She looks a bit angry 8O

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Carolinesguy wrote: I'm not sure she appreciated it too much. She looks a bit angry 8O
Oh such a pretty face Kim has, the positioning of her eyes is perfect in that photo! Great job!

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

8O This picture...

...is freaking amazing! She looks so alive, as if she caught you photographing her out of the corner of her eye and turned as if to say, "what do you think you're doing with that camera, silly man."

Phenomenal.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Bronwen wrote:This is my avatar - all cleavage!
lovely pics

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

TG Megami wrote:8O This picture...

...is freaking amazing! She looks so alive, as if she caught you photographing her out of the corner of her eye and turned as if to say, "what do you think you're doing with that camera, silly man."

Phenomenal.
Tnx. Got to say that the picture turned out even bettter than I was going for.
But in general I found that dolls photograph much better (more realistic) if you tilt their heads slightly and position their eyes carefully. It's really amazing how much difference that makes. It makes them so much more lifelike. And just repositioning their eyes and taking the shot from a different angle can give them a totally different expression. Varying all those angles (head, eyes and camera) adds to the realism. If you're photographing a doll head on, you're pretty certain to make it obvious it's a doll.

Here's Kim looking over her shoulder at Erika:
This one even qualifies for this thread, because you can see Erikas' cleavage :mrgreen:

What also improves pics, is to tilt the camera:
The natural (sun)light and the shadows also add more realism tot the silicone skin: it doesn't look quite as even-colored anymore.

INFORMATIONS