betterlovedoll.com

High Heels Parade

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

HighHeelLoverM

Re: High Heels Parade

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Rianna trying out her new heels...

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Great shots here I'm tempted to try this, need to find the links on how to do this without breaking ankles

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hello,as i looked over these photos im simply amazed!and very impressed.as these dolls standing in heels are,well very hard for me.because the dolls i have the ankles.or feet wont stand in the heels.so i saw the one with the bolt?but how do you get them to stand?. i always willing to learn? heres one of my newest doll naomi wearing her heels on the bed! thanks for posting all of these! great!!!
Attachments
naomi into the dawn to 062.jpg
naomi into the dawn to 062.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2669 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

We've not posted in this thread for a few weeks so here is another composite image of my Tiffany standing in her high heel court shoes. :D

A couple of TDF members have asked how its done, so I've added an additional image showing how Tiffany is able to stand in her high heels.
She has some "Standing Helpers" on her feet inside her shoes! 8) :lol:

The main problem with standing in high heels is the tendency for the doll foot to slide down the shoe sole and crush the toes in the toe end of the shoe.
My solution is to use some stiff plastic cut from old Tupperware containers.
I cut and shaped the plastic to fit inside the toe end of a pair of high heel court shoes and covering the area where the foot bolts are located. Holes are cut for the foot bolts.
They don't need to cover the whole of the doll foot, just enough for the foot bolts. The "Standing Helpers" are screwed to the doll feet and once inside the shoe are not visible.
I added some black tape as some cushioning to help prevent foot damage from the edge of the plastic.
I used some fine sandpaper to get rid of any burrs and sharp edges. This allows stockings to be worn with over them without damaging the stockings (looks a bit odd without shoes though!).
So far, Tiffany has not suffered any damage to her feet or toes while wearing these - she only wears them for photoshoots with heels.

They work very well for high heel court shoes as can be seen in my photos of Tiffany.
They're not so good for open toe or sandal shoes. A better solution for those shoe types might be to screw foot bolts directly through the shoe into the doll feet.

WARNING - you have to be VERY careful when your doll is standing in heels, watch her at all times! 8O

I hope this gives other TDF members some further ideas for getting their dolls to stand in heels. :D
Attachments
Tiffany loves her high heels.
Tiffany loves her high heels.
Standing_In_Heels.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2550 times
Help for standing in heels.
Help for standing in heels.
Standing_Helpers.jpg (443.46 KiB) Viewed 2550 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

17cm Stilleto Heels FTW!!!! :P
0 (1).jpg
0 (1).jpg (406.02 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
0 (2).jpg
0 (2).jpg (244.38 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
Going to get some more 'normal' height ones soon, as well as probably some even more extreme. Thinking of doing that tip from DJC above on those. Must get me some leather boots too!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:17cm Stilleto Heels FTW!!!! :P

Going to get some more 'normal' height ones soon, as well as probably some even more extreme. Thinking of doing that tip from DJC above on those. Must get me some leather boots too!
Oh yes, killer heels!!! Excellent. Love to see your girls in boots too. :thumbs_up:
Love the dresses as well. :D

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I love heels.....
Attachments
20181224_161854.jpg
20181224_161854.jpg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 2477 times

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

As soon as I'm here for a while I will post my female with some sexy heels:) :lol:

I don't know how to post pictures, I used to know how.
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

I don't know how to attach files in the format I looked everywhere on that page with the smiley faces. Also I can't do HTML with that image piece. I can't figure out how to do either way:(
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Okay fella's, I'm almost ready to join you with my Beauty Queen and her wardrobes but I'm not quite finished purchasing all of them.

Here's a little sneak preview of my glamour doll and 2 pairs of recent heels I bought her :) (My Wife just died of stage 4 Kidney Cancer last month of 15 years of marriage :cry: :cry: :cry:) So this beauty will keep me company for a while and keep me from having to deal with today's contemporary woman :( Selfish, greedy, myopic, always has to be right, Males Lives Don't Matter, influenced heavily by her girlfriends who don't have men and a total existence of running a double standard in everything..........I don't need it for a long time if I can hold out. Most women are dramatic an hysterical all the freaking time and I don't need that energy in my life. I need peace and calm.

To be continued................

8) :D
Attachments
Mail Order Bride #2.jpg
Mail Order Bride #2.jpg (30.11 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
Mail Order Bride.jpg
Mail Order Bride.jpg (247.82 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
New Heels.jpg
New Heels.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 2327 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Posting a few of Adara's photo's here:

Conductor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Conductor »

My favorite heels on ladies are black patent pumps but a nice pair of boots can also be very nice!

Conductor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Conductor »

I love Adara's pictures, very nice!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

standing tall twins
Irontech 168cm b cup slim
1545512965173.png
1545512965173.png (672.51 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dollicious2 wrote:
standing tall twins
Irontech 168cm b cup slim
DL2
Great, the twins are back, in heels too. Yummy. :mrgreen:

Also, some great photos have been posted in the thread recently, of some fabulous girls showing off their heels. Great stuff. :thumbs_up: :D

INFORMATIONS