betterlovedoll.com

All about Nele...

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: All about Nele...

Post by nukeno »

Something went wrong today, it just wasn't bearable anymore. Nele kept teasing me, I hadn't proper doll-sex for months and on top of that I had to look at tons of pictures of dolls in the last time to find her a "mother". I probably found one, but she hasn't arrived yet. Nele is excited, I'm hornier than ever, one thing led to another and... something broke inside her (the wall between the vaginal-canal and the anal-cavity) and I tore her "a new one", so she officially isn't a "virgin" anymore also...
_P1050961b.jpg
This was wrong but felt right in the moment and when her "mother" arrives we will be one happy family for sure. ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

All awesome photos but the last one is so terrific . Nele is so beautiful.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

SiliconeWorld wrote:All awesome photos but the last one is so terrific . Nele is so beautiful.
Agreed, That is one sexy pose!! :whistle:

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Thank you guys! :D
She really is and deserves much better than being just an object of my sexual desire...

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow Nukeno, Nele is such a tease. Fantastic pic!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very beautiful!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

corgi100
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by corgi100 »

Wow, nice looking doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Nele came back tonight! :)
She left me after our last "adventure" which got out of control. She said we had to rethink our relationsship and needed time apart. Now look at her. She came back as a different woman. She knows what she wants. You can tell she hasn't forgiven me as yet but she is giving me/us another chance. She is wearing her wedding dress again... I got the message!
f.jpg

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Lucky you, Nele is a fantastic lady!

Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Some great pictures of Nele here 8)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Happy “last week of the year” everybody.

Nele and I haven't made special plans this year, and the story behind this picture is actually:

“Hey Mister, you spend almost all your time playing on the computer with this stupid CAD software and never give me any attention lately. Also you promised the next project would be about me, but instead you are eyeballing one of this cheap floozies on the forum and plan and build everything around her? I occupy your tool chests as a reminder that I am your no.1 priority!”

I bought her that dress and heels because we wanted something colorful for a change. Just a cheap sexy costume as an intermezzo until we receive the dress which she should wear for our final project.
And I took this picture with a GoPro knock off which I originally bought to do time-lapse shots of growing plants in the garden next season. Not the best image quality of course, but the wide-angle lens really helps a lot in my small apartment. Maybe I should think about investing in an used DSLR and a high-quality wide-angle lens in the future. It seems to be the best way to improve the quality of my photography due to the limited space and poor light conditions around here.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi nukeno
Its nice to see you and Nele again.
I wouldn't worry about a wide angle lens. Tight closeup pictures are often better.
I am a noob at photography and also don't have space to work in.
I find a head to foot body shot is good to set the context, but then follow that with closeups.
When I'm editing my pictures, I find that cropping them in various ways leads to many interesting pictures.

Keep up the good work and let Nele out more often in 2017.

Scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

scooter_ca wrote:I wouldn't worry about a wide angle lens.
Thanks scooter,
this pic doesn't show it, it's cropped as well, but I was amazed how the wide-angle lens really creates perspective in my little room. It's like it opens a whole new dimension in space. :) And as much as I like that, there is another problem: I can't hardly change the scenery in here. And always Nele in the same poses (because of loose joints) in the same location is just not worth buying a further expensive camera for. So I'll just use what I have and the "GoPro" for further snapshots of Nele around here.
scooter_ca wrote:let Nele out more often in 2017.
Hehe, I know you meant it differently, but you got me! :D Actually I'm planing on buying a doll in 2017 that's a bit more "portable" and "pose-able" than my precious Nele, so I can take that one with me outside and to the garden. We would have better light, more space and different settings for shootings there. Also my "workshop" is there, and I plan on creating the one or other "contraption" for my dolls in the future. The only challenges about that are, that my family also has access there and it's not in a remote private place but quite public and crowded during the summer. So I don't know if I'm ready to go "full harem" and show my dolls in public but maybe we will have a little "coming out" within the family then. :oops:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

nukeno wrote:Happy “last week of the year” everybody.

Nele and I haven't made special plans this year, and the story behind this picture is actually:

“Hey Mister, you spend almost all your time playing on the computer with this stupid CAD software and never give me any attention lately. Also you promised the next project would be about me, but instead you are eyeballing one of this cheap floozies on the forum and plan and build everything around her? I occupy your tool chests as a reminder that I am your no.1 priority!”

I bought her that dress and heels because we wanted something colorful for a change. Just a cheap sexy costume as an intermezzo until we receive the dress which she should wear for our final project.
And I took this picture with a GoPro knock off which I originally bought to do time-lapse shots of growing plants in the garden next season. Not the best image quality of course, but the wide-angle lens really helps a lot in my small apartment. Maybe I should think about investing in an used DSLR and a high-quality wide-angle lens in the future. It seems to be the best way to improve the quality of my photography due to the limited space and poor light conditions around here.
What a cute cosplay dress she´s wearing, wow!

Chris

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Beautiful pics! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS