betterlovedoll.com

The Hilltop Hunnies

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: The Hilltop Hunnies

Post by deerman »

Such a lovely group! :mrgreen: a passion inspired! :D

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

carlys_guy wrote:check with ikea i believe they deliver.

carlys_guy
Yea I looked into it. It's reasonably priced, until you add the 200 bucks they want to deliver it. :x Then there's tax and a really big chunk of change for a good mattress. Hmmm,,, Unsure if I can justify the expense at this point. That extra $200. is a real deal breaker. :(

Fix.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

No sound has come from the Hilltop the last two months, but I assure you activity levels are still high. Here´s a snapshot of what was going on earlier today in one of the rooms when the photographer went to fetch a coffee.
About that Ikea storage bed, it is nice to have but if the doll is too heavy it is an absolute pain to get her out from under the bed. Try lifting 40kg+ from that position, it is not healthy for your back. I have 4 dolls under there right now (YL135, YL148, WM155 and DS161+) and I dread every time I have to move one. I am never getting a doll without a standing ability again.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Wow those are nice lights! :thumbs_up:
mandos wrote:About that Ikea storage bed, it is nice to have but if the doll is too heavy it is an absolute pain to get her out from under the bed. Try lifting 40kg+ from that position, it is not healthy for your back. I have 4 dolls under there right now (YL135, YL148, WM155 and DS161+) and I dread every time I have to move one. I am never getting a doll without a standing ability again.
Thanks for that mandos, yet another reason solidifying my decision not to purchase the bed!

Fix.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

one member here put large drawers under his bed with memory foam on them so he can pull the drawer out and get to the doll easily.

carlys_guy

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

carlys_guy wrote:one member here put large drawers under his bed with memory foam on them so he can pull the drawer out and get to the doll easily.

carlys_guy
That sounds like it'd be somewhat easier but my doll has standing feet. So I'm leaning towards a vertical wardrobe type enclosure at this point.

Fix.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

carlys_guy wrote:one member here put large drawers under his bed with memory foam on them so he can pull the drawer out and get to the doll easily.

carlys_guy
You still have to get the doll up from ground level, the hardest part.

It was Lingerie Night last night. Stockings on TPE feels lovely! :plaidskirt:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Great pic mandos she looks sexy in that pose.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

mandos wrote:

carlys_guy
You still have to get the doll up from ground level, the hardest part.

It was Lingerie Night last night. Stockings on TPE feels lovely! :plaidskirt:
Gosh, stunning pic, absolutely amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Great to see you posting here again, mandos. While I might not always comment, I do love this thread, as your photos are just exquisite. :thumbs_up:

Very interesting to see the 'behind the scenes' photo as well. Man, that's a lot of light you got going on there. Gives you even more of a perspective of the art form that such a high level of photography is.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I enjoy such pretty ladies! :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Just found this thread, absolutely amazing work. I have some photo gear myself, I will be contributing once I get my doll.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

@Mandos, you are a God amongst Men.

I'm a newbie here and stumbled across this thread. 14 pages later and my jaw is to the floor. Your photography skills are on point. Keep up the fantastic work. Also, I am uber-jealous of your dedicated doll house where they live and get photoshoots done! Your setup is leaps and bounds above us peasants who hide them in our bedrooms (lol).

Anyways, I have a question for you. It pertains to my recent order on SRSD of the 140cm WM D-cup "Shirley". She's still yet to be shipped out and will be my first doll. Shirley has head #56 (see picture attached).

What I want to know is: Are the two attached B&W photos you took also the #56 Shirley head? They look quite similar to me. I'd hope they're all the same head because those 2 B&W photos you took have very beautiful faces.

Also I want to add as many have said before: the "HH37" picture below with the girl laying on her back is probably one of the most tempting face/body/poses I have ever seen for a doll. You're a legend that will go down in the history books!

Keep 'em cumming! :glou:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Scopes, all photos are with the #56 head - it is an extremely versatile face, able to look latin, asian aor european with just some minor tweaks.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Awesome! Glad to hear those are all head #56. I fell in love with that face when I saw it on SRSD's site. But now that I've seen what you've done with it I am speechless. I def. made the right choice.

That HH37 picture, which body?

INFORMATIONS