betterlovedoll.com

Anna Marie Lin

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Anna Marie Lin

Post by Broven »

Anna's birthday presents finally arrived... days late, but hey.... There won't be any pictures of her unwrapping them because she said she had waited long enough and she wasn't going to wait while I gift-wrapped them. So, there will eventually be some pics of her modeling what she got. Not sure when, but eventually!

Anyway, she was wearing one of the new outfits today while doing some housework, so I figured I might as well take a few pics.

Anna Marie: You know, it's actually MORE helpful if you put the camera down and, you know... actually help...

Me: Mm-hmmm...
20180829_185931.jpg
20180829_185931.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

AM: Where are you going?

Me: Hmmmm?
20180829_185943.jpg
20180829_185943.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

AM: Are you serious right now? Help me make the bed!

Me: On my way... (Click click click)
20180829_185959.jpg
20180829_185959.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

AM: It's a good thing for you that I like attention.
20180829_190349.jpg
20180829_190349.jpg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

AM: I guess I could use a break anyway.
20180829_190719.jpg
20180829_190719.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

Me: You probably deserve it, baby. I don't suppose you'd like to roll over... so I can check... something....?
20180829_190806.jpg
20180829_190806.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

AM: Stop being a dork and come help me mess up this bed...[/size]
20180829_191127.jpg
20180829_191127.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 2819 times

Thanks for looking! Gotta get back to "making" the bed... :)

On a side note, Anna Marie and I are about to celebrate our one year anniversary. I'm thinking about taking that opportunity to go ahead and wrap this thread up. It sorta feels like it's done. Thoughts?

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Congratts on your upcoming anniversary,,, BUT NOOOOO... This thread will NEVER be "Done"! It's just too awesome!
:glou:

ZuruiFighterAiko
Doll
Doll

Post by ZuruiFighterAiko »

Wow... She is really letting you know... with ZERO miscommunication...
"Blushing is the color of virtue."
- Diogenes the Cynic

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

NICE!
Love those booty shorts and the top. Looks like she is ready to celebrate the anniversary. :whistle:

As far as wrapping up the thread, why? Just because its been a year, you are still gonna be with her and getting her new stuff or taking new photos.
I'm sure most of us here would still like to see Anna Marie in new outfits and new photo spreads. I know I would. Shit, I have had Eve over 2 years and still have her thread going.
Hope you reconsider on that.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thanks guys :) :) Those shorts are something else. :) You just can't not spank that butt when she has those on. lol

To clarify my last statement, which, in reading it now that I'm awake, I see was way vague...

I was debating starting a new thread. It's just a thought at this point. I was thinking about it from a sort of marketing viewpoint. I noticed that the first page of this thread has 5500 views, but by the next set of images on pg 3 it was down to 500. That got me thinking that some people were clicking on the first page and not digging what they were seeing so they didn't click through. I think Anna Marie has somehow gotten prettier over the past year and my skills, such as they are, have improved over that time too. So what I think of as the superior images are closer to the end of the thread. So I thought about starting a Year Two thread or something, so that maybe people who had decided not to look at this thread might see the better images and start looking again.

On the other hand, it may be that Anna just has a small fanbase and that's all there is to it, so a new thread wouldn't fix that.

And maybe I'm just thinking too much again. lol. I work with marketing people all day, every day, and that "marketing" thought process can rub off a little I guess.

Anyway, I'm not planning on not posting images of her. I like taking pics of her too much and it seems like a shame not to share them. Was just contemplating ending this thread because it doesn't get a lot of views anymore. Or, it seems that way anyhow. I would enjoy reaching a bigger audience I think.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thanks as always for the lovely pictures of the lovely Anna Marie! She is stunning as always. I look forward to seeing her (and you) in person next month. Meanwhile her pictures give me someone beautiful and sexy to look out while my girl is away.

As for the thread, so long as you continue to share Anna with us somewhere, I don't care whether it's on this thread or another. As for the dropping views with the continuing thread, perhaps it has more to do with the fact that the older posts have been around longer so more people have seen them. Some of the original viewers may have moved on to something else whereas those who joined tdf later will have seen both the older posts and the newer posts. My point is that the views are cumulative so those that have been around the longest will get the most views. It's a matter of mathematics!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thanks, Auto :) Anna and I are really looking forward to it too!

That's true about the older images getting more views, and I'm sure it explains some of it. Probably, in the end, my natural laziness will exert itself and nothing will actually change. lol. Just kicking the idea around, but didn't want to be annoying with having her stuff spread all over the place. (Though I guess two threads isn't exactly "all over the place" lol).

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hey man, a big CONGRATS is in order! You two are such a special couple, thanks for all of your contributions to TDF! Please keep your thread going, it's a classic! :thumbs_up:

We are counting down the days till all of us finally get together, D'Arcy and London are so excited to meet you and Anna Marie! Another great set of photos dude, she really knows how to play you...Lol Who wouldn't refuse that invitation! :plaidskirt:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thank you Tongue :)

We're counting the days too! Can't wait to hang out with everybody. :) :)

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

It took me 3 days to go over this thread from start to finish and this is definitely one of the best threads/subjects I have read on this site. Anna Marie is just beautiful and I mean stunningly beautiful. It's been awesome seeing her get more comfortable with you over the year and you two have an awesome bond. Happy Birthday and thank you for sharing your lives with all of us.
Kennedy And I

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thank you MIGuy1740! :) That's really kind of you to say, and I'm glad you enjoyed the thread. :)

Anna sends a big hug for the compliments. (She LOVES compliments lol).

Also, welcome to the forum! It's a great place, and I'm sure you'll love it here. :) :) :)

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Broven,

It's been more than just reading every post, it's been a learning experience for me as my "Kennedy", I just found out this morning, will be arriving within a few weeks and I'm just excited and nervous and happy and seeing your photos has just been an experience for me. The photos you took in the dark, with just her silhouette.... WOW! LOL! I looked at those photos over and over and I am looking forward to making a contribution to this site and I hope I can make the same impact you did.

Your Anna started out so simple and I felt the trepidation you were going thru and then just watched it blossom and I hope to do the same. Sometimes I was looking at some of her photos and I got nervous thinking I might get caught, that's how good, in my opinion, your photos are!

I've been preparing for her arrival, soaps and lotions and clothes and jewelry and shoes and your posts just make me more excited!

Keep up the AWESOME job you two are doing!
Kennedy And I

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

That's awesome man. I'm excited for you! I can still remember the feeling I got opening her box when she first arrived. It was jaw dropping to see her for the first time. I can't wait to see some pics of Kennedy!

And thank you again for the kind words. It made my day :)

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I totally see your point about the views Broven. For myself, I felt some of my better images were embedded deep into other threads and only got a few views. People would see my first few images and be like, "oh this guys rubbish" and click off before seeing the somewhat improved stuff. I admit, some of my earlier photos were cringeworthy. At least the later ones are cringeworthy in high resolution. :D

So yeah, starting a year two thread could have some merit. That could actually become a thing, starting a new thread each year and linking back to the other years in your signature.

With that said, Anna Marie's shorts look amazing. Although, they look just as much a gift for YOU as they do for her. lol. :lol: :lol:

Good to see you two doing well. :thumbs_up:
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

That's exactly what I was thinking EW. Well, except for the part about your stuff being cringeworthy lol. I love your stuff! Even the early stuff :)

Still haven't made up my mind, but since I had our anniversary date wrong in my head, I still have a handful of days to decide. lol.

INFORMATIONS