betterlovedoll.com

Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Its time for Honey and Seneca to have their own photo th

Post by djcdoll »

Nice to see some more of Honey's holiday photos. She looks lovely. :D
I bet she's already looking forward to her next holiday.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Hmmm... :? ...If there's something wrong with these images please let me know. :|
Something wrong with the images??
Hell NOOO 8O
These are definitely some of the hottest summer highlights here! All different, all beautiful - never gets boring man
I think we all just can't get enough of your lovely and sexy Honey. Maybe she leaves a lot of people here speechless
There are so many new dolls around, but this body still rocks

Only thing that could get wrong might be some horny hillbillies in the wood - so take care of her!

Yes. There is plenty wrong.
Tell Honey to quit lazing around looking so gorgeous and do some work around the site.
There's wood to be chopped, fish to be caught, sleeping bags to be aired out, ...
Mr Fix could use a little help. :D
Possibly Seneca was doing that job. Next time they could take a turn :mrgreen:

So thanks for that great work Fix - we love Honey :angel:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

mandos wrote:Nothing like a lovely TPE girlie outside, the natural light really make these girls come to life - or it might just be we are so used to seeing them behind closed curtains in poor flash or indoor lighting that we almost forget how great they can look.

She looks stunning as always, and this thread is always worth a re-visit. Don´t worry about lack of views and comments, photo threads tend to drown quickly on TDF - you just need to keep on trucking :)
Thank You mandos, Your support and encouraging words mean so much to us, :thumbs_up: I'm having a hard time conveying just how much we appreciate it!
djcdoll wrote:Nice to see some more of Honey's holiday photos. She looks lovely. :D
I bet she's already looking forward to her next holiday.
Thanks djcdoll, Yes she is already looking forward to doing it again, as am I. Honey wants to bring Seneca along next time. I thought that was really nice of her so I think we'll do that when we go again. :mrgreen:
Dr Dollinger wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Hmmm... :? ...If there's something wrong with these images please let me know. :|
Something wrong with the images??
Hell NOOO 8O
These are definitely some of the hottest summer highlights here! All different, all beautiful - never gets boring man
I think we all just can't get enough of your lovely and sexy Honey. Maybe she leaves a lot of people here speechless
There are so many new dolls around, but this body still rocks

Only thing that could get wrong might be some horny hillbillies in the wood - so take care of her!

Yes. There is plenty wrong.
Tell Honey to quit lazing around looking so gorgeous and do some work around the site.
There's wood to be chopped, fish to be caught, sleeping bags to be aired out, ...
Mr Fix could use a little help. :D
Possibly Seneca was doing that job. Next time they could take a turn :mrgreen:

So thanks for that great work Fix - we love Honey :angel:
Hahaha...Doc, Great work with the horny hillbillies :haha2:
Thanks for the support Doc. We really appreciate it! Yes I think next time around Seneca will be there! :D
:glou:
Oh BTW... Cool Song! :thumbs_up:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mmmmm...Love Hot sticky Honey. :wink: :mrgreen:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Mmmmm...Love Hot sticky Honey. :wink: :mrgreen:
Mmmmm... Me too! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
OK...Here's More Sweet Honey! :mrgreen:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Beautiful. :D
I like the bokeh of your photos.
mandos wrote:She looks stunning as always, and this thread is always worth a re-visit.
You are absolutely right. That's the reason why I bookmarked this and many other threads. At least once a day I look for updates on my bookmarks.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Well done Fix, you always capture her beautifully :thumbs_up:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Tsall wrote:Beautiful. :D
I like the bokeh of your photos.
mandos wrote:She looks stunning as always, and this thread is always worth a re-visit.
You are absolutely right. That's the reason why I bookmarked this and many other threads. At least once a day I look for updates on my bookmarks.
Thanks Tsall, We are so glad you enjoy these images. The new lenses I bought open up to f1.4 producing that nice bokeh effect. But some times the depth of field is paper thin, Making it a bit more challenging to get the focus right.
hansdampf21 wrote:Well done Fix, you always capture her beautifully :thumbs_up:
Thanks HD, That's very nice of you to say. I'm not always satisfied with the final product but we try to strive for the best we can do!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Stunning photo

I have no idea how you got her in that pose so naturally and frankly, I dont need to know. This picture is straight up magical.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

I wish Honey was my girlfriend. She will definitely make the happiest man in the world. By the way what is her personality? Her beliefs, values, emotions, thoughts, hobbies, opinions.
WM 161cm G-CUP

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Loving the outdoor nudes fix! :) awesome work and effort! She looks right at home in the buff :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice out side shots again man, been looking back a bit. With the nature and natural light and all...really brings her more to live. Well and these natural looking posses probably help quite a bit too :P Nice work man! Like this one hahaha ended up looking into her eyes, getting lost, but then automatically going doing staring at her tits hehe. And again really like the like walking one!

Did you ever find it like 'awekward' to have the doll with you / take pictures with it in the open? Maybe I've remembered incorrectl but this was like pretty much 1st time / early experience righ? I havent myself and dont plan on doing so too lol but am wondering about the experience tho!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Endless War wrote:Stunning photo

I have no idea how you got her in that pose so naturally and frankly, I dont need to know. This picture is straight up magical.
Thanks EW, Positive feedback just like this is what fuels the desire to continue strive for my level best! I don't always get it right but hey who's perfect? Oh wait...LOL I can think of several TDFer's who actually are! :haha2:
Maor166 wrote:I wish Honey was my girlfriend. She will definitely make the happiest man in the world. By the way what is her personality? Her beliefs, values, emotions, thoughts, hobbies, opinions.
Thanks Maor166, Honey really does make me very happy and so does Seneca for that matter. :mrgreen: As for Honey's traits...
She Absolutely Loves getting complements, It makes her want to pose for the camera more and It also makes it real easy to get her to pose nude which I think she secretly loves to do anyway.
Honey loves snuggle time, But that said she will freely admit that She has a serious case of the Hotts for Seneca.
Honey is a proud Canadian despite being born overseas and She recently discovered that she likes camping. :wink:
She tried or is trying to learn to use a sewing machine, But the results are still a bit questionable. A bit more practice may prove to be valuable.
She's disgusted by cigarette smoke, and wishes the whole world would just all go cold turkey and quit. She says those things are evil!
Honey said she hopes this answers some of your questions and thanks again for the real nice complement!
Zippy81 wrote:

Loving the outdoor nudes fix! :) awesome work and effort! She looks right at home in the buff :D
Thanks Zippy, It was quite warm at the campsite and Honey was refusing to wear her clothes even though we packed almost all of them.
I think She just likes running around naked anyway. :mrgreen:
avante wrote:Nice out side shots again man, been looking back a bit. With the nature and natural light and all...really brings her more to live. Well and these natural looking posses probably help quite a bit too :P Nice work man! Like this one hahaha ended up looking into her eyes, getting lost, but then automatically going doing staring at her tits hehe. And again really like the like walking one!

Did you ever find it like 'awekward' to have the doll with you / take pictures with it in the open? Maybe I've remembered incorrectl but this was like pretty much 1st time / early experience righ? I havent myself and dont plan on doing so too lol but am wondering about the experience tho!
Thanks avante, That spot we chose to do the photo shoot was a semi secluded area and we only encountered a couple atv's driving through our campsite. Luckily Honey was out of sight both times. So it wasn't awkward but I found myself constantly looking over my shoulder for hikers and horny hillbillies lol.
It may have been awkward if some family or kids came strolling by. I did set up a privacy screen to rush Honey behind if need be, but in the end it was not necessary.
Yes you are not mistaken, this was a first for us but we had this planned for a long time and it was a lot of fun so we are planning to do more.

ZuruiFighterAiko
Doll
Doll

Post by ZuruiFighterAiko »

My God... Those eyes... That body...

I think I may be into chicks now, too...
"Blushing is the color of virtue."
- Diogenes the Cynic

INFORMATIONS