betterlovedoll.com

Pipedream Bianca 3D Scan

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Pipedream Bianca 3D Scan

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

Hey everyone!

Today I want to share the results of some crazy experiment I've been working on for some time now - a full-body 3D scan of my beloved Ultimate Fantasy Doll Bianca! I used over 100 photographs to stitch together the 3D model in the link below. It's far from a perfect scan or rendering, but I'm just way too excited about the technology and it's implications to hold back any longer... I'm sure my next iteration will be much improved in terms of scan quality and resolution, as I'm learning so much about how to apply 3D scanning to TPE dolls - an endeavor with may technical challenges to overcome.

This technology and its results allow interested persons to see, in full 3D, every conceivable angle of a doll, which is far beyond the capabilities of any photo set, and can easily be translated into VR environments as well. Imagine an entire showroom full of 3D scanned dolls that you can interact with in virtual reality! It's coming folks, but you saw it here first ;)

I hope you enjoy the scan! Please reach out with any questions or thoughts you may have. I'd love to hear from you.

One last note - Bianca's scan looks a little strange on Safari browsers as some weird texture artifacts appear that are not visible in Firefox or Chrome - so I'd highly recommend using those alternatives if you're on a mac!

Anyway here's the link:

https://p3d.in/O7lG0

Enjoy!
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Pipedream Bianca 3D Scan

Post by haremlover »

Looks AMAZING!

Brilliant!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Good job.
Yes, it would be great if every doll was viewable in 3D. Many car websites have been doing this for years.

I'm more excited to have a doll that was 3d scanned from a real model. They are expensive at $4500 especially for TPE, but that's my goal for this year.

Merida

Post by Merida »

That's awesome!

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Thanks Harem, DexterQuest and Merida!

@DexterQuest - That's the dream! It would be great to compare models, especially since they can be scaled accurately relative to one another. It wouldn't be that hard to create a website or app that allows dolls to be compared side by side with one another and against an object of know scale, e.g. a meter stick.... Everyone could be precisely sure of what they're getting. Especially if you use VR to do your shopping because then you can see the doll as though she's standing right in front of you in perfect life-size.
My Bianca Chronicles

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Wow that's amazing! I don't have words to describe how revolutionary it would be for storefront websites to have scans like this available for customers who are shopping for their next doll.

These handheld scanners can range anywhere from $500-$50,000 but as a one-time investment for some vendors somewhere in the $5,000 neighborhood. Showing potential customers a 3d interactive model would probably drive sales up enough to recuperate that initial investment pretty quickly.

https://all3dp.com/1/best-3d-scanner-di ... -software/

Excellent work! Look forward to seeing more!

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

That's cool!
Peace,
E

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

I haven’t actually tried the handheld 3D scanners yet. Would be fun to see how they work!
My Bianca Chronicles

INFORMATIONS