betterlovedoll.com

Aylen has moved in - WM170H

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aylen has moved in - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Oh yeah... Very nice! :thumbs_up: Aylen has many assets to deploy in the art of seduction!
:glou:
Thank you Mr_Fix_it! Yes she does, it's Man Down everytime!
Zippy81 wrote:
terabyte wrote:11:10pm, I am working on a project in the bedroom. Aylen is feeling frisky and wants me to stop what I'm doing and come to bed and work on her. As much as I want to I am determined to finish what I am working on. She wasn't having it, she put on some music and starting in on my attention in the doorway, I never finished what I was working on..........

Set: Come To Bed

ummm yea.. im pretty sure the project wouldn't even get started for me.. lol.. sigh.. she looks great as usually though terabyte. :D
LMAO Zippy81, I didn't even remotely finish. Thanks for the compliments and stopping by.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Last of this set. Project never got finished, Aylen had other ideas, which worked out much better.........

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Awesome as usual!
Thanks for your continued sharing of Aylen and your skills behind a camera Terabyte.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Great photos terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Really love the magnificent sideboob photo. :mrgreen:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Thank you Messenger, I appreciate the feedback and thread visit. Much more to come!

Thank you djcdoll, I always appreciate you stopping by and visiting Aylen's thread. I need to get her some nice dresses like you have your beautiful Tiffany.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote: Thank you djcdoll, I always appreciate you stopping by and visiting Aylen's thread. I need to get her some nice dresses like you have your beautiful Tiffany.
I usually get the dresses off eBay. On the auctions I try to get them cheap and stick to my price limit.
I don't win a lot of the auctions but sometimes you do and you get a bargain.
Aylen would look great in a sequin party mini dress!!!!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Oh my...What an incredibly Hot shot! Absolute KO! :thumbs_up:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

terabyte wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Oh yeah... Very nice! :thumbs_up: Aylen has many assets to deploy in the art of seduction!
Zippy81 wrote:
terabyte wrote:11:10pm, I am working on a project in the bedroom. Aylen is feeling frisky and wants me to stop what I'm doing and come to bed and work on her. As much as I want to I am determined to finish what I am working on. She wasn't having it, she put on some music and starting in on my attention in the doorway, I never finished what I was working on..........

ummm yea.. im pretty sure the project wouldn't even get started for me.. lol.. sigh.. she looks great as usually though terabyte. :D
LMAO Zippy81, I didn't even remotely finish. Thanks for the compliments and stopping by.

Lol. All funniness aside though terabyte.. I do love how crisp and clean the images are and the dramatic lighting in this set is just great. :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Oh my...What an incredibly Hot shot! Absolute KO! :thumbs_up:
Zippy81 wrote:
terabyte wrote:
Thank you Mr_Fix_it, there is no fighting it!

Zippy81 wrote:

Lol. All funniness aside though terabyte.. I do love how crisp and clean the images are and the dramatic lighting in this set is just great. :)
Thanks Zippy81, I appreciate the compliments on my work, helps me continue and learn to get better with it.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I love the lighting on the come to bed set. The shadows and highlights are in all the right places! Lovely.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Endless War wrote:I love the lighting on the come to bed set. The shadows and highlights are in all the right places! Lovely.
Thank you Endless! I appreciate the feedback, experimented with light placement till I got what I wanted.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Terebyte, how it going? Seems many of us doll photographers have been on the down low for August. I guess like most Europeans, August is a big holiday month and everyone is out enjoying the end of summer.

After seeing your photos and Kazuki's photos of the WM 170 H, I picked one up from the TDF sales forum. She should be here by next week.

Coming up on Anastasia's one year anniversary, Sept 26 by then will have 7 dolls, think I will need a bigger house. :haha4:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Terebyte, how it going? Seems many of us doll photographers have been on the down low for August. I guess like most Europeans, August is a big holiday month and everyone is out enjoying the end of summer.

After seeing your photos and Kazuki's photos of the WM 170 H, I picked one up from the TDF sales forum. She should be here by next week.

Coming up on Anastasia's one year anniversary, Sept 26 by then will have 7 dolls, think I will need a bigger house. :haha4:
Hey Panther68, it's been busy lately with everything non-doll related including other photo projects. I have a few shoots in with Aylen, hopefully they will surface soon. You are correct, especially in my state, August is the last month of summer, as after Labor Day fall weather moves on it.

That's awesome that you have a 170H coming, I think you will like her. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Wow!! 7 dolls, that is great!! Yes, you might need a bigger place. I need to purchase a 2nd doll already.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Aylen has made it to this months issue of CoverDoll. I am extremely happy to have her and my work featured. Check out the shoot:

https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2735

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Congrats on the CoverDoll!
Great stuff man! :thumbs_up:
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS