It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 6:25 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: what do you think about renting the doll
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:14 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

iN Amsterdam's red light area, I wonder what the whores union would do. Raid the dolls brothel and take all their inserts? :haha4:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 pm 

I guess it would be a good idea if the sex doll brothel also get a sex simulating machine ( Grey Sex Machine) to offer the clients the option for realistic sex with the dolls (like Rubys 13 which I personally find irresistible) :wink: I guess in Japan will love the idea, and in Vegas who know in the near future ....anyway what happens in Vegas ....use to stay in Vegas .... before the Facebook shit!!!! :lol:

http://youtu.be/53p2bc3zNmc

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:45 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Bilbo Baggens wrote:
iN Amsterdam's red light area, I wonder what the whores union would do. Raid the dolls brothel and take all their inserts? :haha4:

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 pm 
Doll
Doll

mayolover wrote:
I guess it would be a good idea if the sex doll brothel also get a sex simulating machine ( Grey Sex Machine) to offer the clients the option for realistic sex with the dolls (like Rubys 13 which I personally find irresistible) :wink: I guess in Japan will love the idea, and in Vegas who know in the near future ....anyway what happens in Vegas ....use to stay in Vegas .... before the Facebook shit!!!! :lol:

http://youtu.be/53p2bc3zNmc

Great idea. You should go and talk with these Japanese.

click --------> My blog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:39 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

re "Tell it to the people in Japan who are making money on it as we speak.." by Christine.
Maybe in Japan the rents are much cheaper.

Rent is very high here in New York, so you'd have to rent many dolls, to make a profit.
Then there's the cost of inventory, doll repair and advertising. Lots of advertising would be necessary.
Another major problem would be lack of repeat customers, since it would be cheaper to buy a doll then thirty visits.
So you would always have to keep finding fresh customers.
Word of mouth won't work, because unlike other business products, people aren't going to recommend dolls to friends or co-workers, for fear of embarrassment.
At best, one could try to do this out of their house, with one or two dolls, but as word got out (if it got out), the neighbors would complain, like they did last week, when somebody was doing prostitution in their apartment.
At least with the prostitutes, they could make it big, since they didn't have to buy inventory, and would get repeat customers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:43 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

It would not be legal. You cannot even return a sexual device for a refund if it's defective.

Please do not send me any Private Messages as I cannot respond; the moderators of this group have prohibited me from using PM since Nov. 2014.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 pm 

Which country?
What setting? Public/Private/Invite only?
Who would insure the premises/doll/patrons?
How many dolls?
Inserts only I'd assume/w/condom?
How would you enforce/ensure the above line without disrupting privacy?
What caliber/quality/make/model of dolls?
Cash/% deposit required on doll rent?
How would you protect/enforce client damage to property (not just the doll)...?
Who's you lawyer/legal firm?
Who will clean these cum dumpsters/to health/sanitary code?

Seems like an impossible business to run it 'legit' by most 1st world country standards and make a profit to keep it a viable/if even legal business.
Also sounds like a 'nightmare' business to run from a management/owner view. No way in hell.

Whole thing seems shady/not viable as a legal optimal business. Maybe I'm dead wrong and it would work. I've heard of it in Japan, no where else on this marble though.

You'd be better off forming a private club and advertising it on TOR or something. Going to be a very small niche market at best is my guess. I just don't see it being a viable business for long term regular profit for a legit business, or even an underground/private group.

Fail.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:26 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ctalon wrote:
Which country?
How many dolls?

Seems like an impossible business to run it 'legit' by most 1st world country standards and make a profit to keep it a viable/if even legal business.
Also sounds like a 'nightmare' business to run from a management/owner view. No way in hell.

Whole thing seems shady/not viable as a legal optimal business. Maybe I'm dead wrong and it would work. I've heard of it in Japan, no where else on this marble though.

You'd be better off forming a private club and advertising it on TOR or something. Going to be a very small niche market at best is my guess. I just don't see it being a viable business for long term regular profit for a legit business, or even an underground/private group.

Fail.

Setting: Public outside (For tourists) and private after an entrance fee.City is Amsterdam, because when it comes to prostitution the Dutch are very broadminded.
Insurance: By customer's deposit only.
Number of dolls: I would start with 15.
Insert or condom: No condom, but you may offer inserts on sale or have them bring their own.
How enforce the above: Goons come in mind, but that will not be smart in an already small customer base. I suggest that every customer gets an beautiful assistant to place the insert and to check for damage afterwards.
Dolls: Plush, and several brands silicone. They are the sturdiest, but don't quote me on that. :wink:
Deposit for doll damages: Yes, naturally.
Protection or enforcement: Again, every paying customer gets an beautiful assistant in sexy attire for doll protection and to help with the doll sex (Works both ways).
Lawyer: To expensive, and not necessary when you follow the law.
Cleaning: The sexy assistant, and the customer may watch, if he wishes :)

I don't think it will be impossible, and the business will have a lot of interests but a slow start.
In Amsterdam such practice doesn't have to be private, but entrance to the club has to be discrete. Maybe with an sex shop as cover on the front. Tourists are not afraid of sex shops, as long as they are not traveling with their children and the rest of the family.

I can see it all; You come in a sex shop with a bright shiny sign in the back "Beautiful sex dolls for sale and for rent! entrance fee $20". Once you enter, you hear relaxing music and a beautiful assistant asks you if you want a drink (Free) and to call if you want to meet the dolls. Once you have choosen a doll, an insert and have paid the rent costs, the beautiful assistant gives you an massage and heats you up. When you are ready, the doll is laying in a room close by, warmed up and with your personal insert. Once you are done, your assistant brings you back to the bar where you can drink expensive drinks until the insert is clean again and the doll is checked for damages. Once everybody is happy, the customer gets his insert and deposit back.

I see a triple lucrative business here. In many countries women are not prostitutes when only assisting with masturbating. After all "sexdoll" is just an other word for "masturbating tool" :wink:

Proud companion of Mistress Angela!

“Illusion is the first of all pleasures”
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:44 am 

I seem to remember someone offering their love doll's virginity die sale on eBay for a hefty price. (Interestingly, the lucky winner would've been able to buy a lot of premium love dolls for the asking price.)

Beautiful

No nudity
Sexy

Erotic
Naughty

Explicit
Kinky

Strap-ons & BDSM

(Or fuck the albums and just watch everything.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:31 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Natsuki and Lilica wrote:
I seem to remember someone offering their love doll's virginity die sale on eBay for a hefty price. (Interestingly, the lucky winner would've been able to buy a lot of premium love dolls for the asking price.)

wasn't that a RG ??

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 am 

Wim wrote:
ctalon wrote:
Which country?
How many dolls?

Fail.

Setting: Public outside (For tourists) and private after an entrance fee.City is Amsterdam, because when it comes to prostitution the Dutch are very broadminded.
Insurance: By customer's deposit only.
Number of dolls: I would start with 15.
Insert or condom: No condom, but you may offer inserts on sale or have them bring their own.
How enforce the above: Goons come in mind, but that will not be smart in an already small customer base. I suggest that every customer gets an beautiful assistant to place the insert and to check for damage afterwards.
Dolls: Plush, and several brands silicone. They are the sturdiest, but don't quote me on that. :wink:
Deposit for doll damages: Yes, naturally.
Protection or enforcement: Again, every paying customer gets an beautiful assistant in sexy attire for doll protection and to help with the doll sex (Works both ways).
Lawyer: To expensive, and not necessary when you follow the law.
Cleaning: The sexy assistant, and the customer may watch, if he wishes :)

I don't think it will be impossible, and the business will have a lot of interests but a slow start.
In Amsterdam such practice doesn't have to be private, but entrance to the club has to be discrete. Maybe with an sex shop as cover on the front. Tourists are not afraid of sex shops, as long as they are not traveling with their children and the rest of the family.

I can see it all; You come in a sex shop with a bright shiny sign in the back "Beautiful sex dolls for sale and for rent! entrance fee $20". Once you enter, you hear relaxing music and a beautiful assistant asks you if you want a drink (Free) and to call if you want to meet the dolls. Once you have choosen a doll, an insert and have paid the rent costs, the beautiful assistant gives you an massage and heats you up. When you are ready, the doll is laying in a room close by, warmed up and with your personal insert. Once you are done, your assistant brings you back to the bar where you can drink expensive drinks until the insert is clean again and the doll is checked for damages. Once everybody is happy, the customer gets his insert and deposit back.

I see a triple lucrative business here. In many countries women are not prostitutes when only assisting with masturbating. After all "sexdoll" is just an other word for "masturbating tool" :wink:

YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Do you think will work in Vegas nevada ??? :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:47 am 
Doll
Doll

mayolover wrote:

YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Do you think will work in Vegas nevada ??? :D

I have no clue how US laws deal with prostution. After all the assistants give the customer an erotic massage so he can't wait to get off on the doll. Erotic massage can be seen as an form of prostitution in Las Vegas.

I looked it up. Actually Las Vegas might even be better than Amsterdam, as the US police is much harsher on goons who would want to muscle in on your business :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Nevada

"Under Nevada state law, any county with a population under 700,000, as of the last decennial census, is allowed to license brothels if it so chooses.[4] Incorporated towns and cities in counties that allow prostitution may regulate the trade further or prohibit it altogether."

click --------> My blog
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

wim , in nevada, they don't call them brothels the call them " chicken ranches " here a chick, there a chick , everywhere a chick, chick. Old Mc donald's place. :haha4:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:23 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bilbo Baggens wrote:
wim , in nevada, they don't call them brothels the call them " chicken ranches " here a chick, there a chick , everywhere a chick, chick. Old Mc donald's place. :haha4:

We can start one and call it The Rubber Chicken Theater :haha4:

Proud companion of Mistress Angela!

“Illusion is the first of all pleasures”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:09 am 

It has been tried before, I read about a woman in The Netherlands who had bought a RealDoll, only to have it stolen by her first customer.

So, it seems you'd need some kind of "brothel", so the dolls never leave the premises.

Dolls with inserts also seem to be a very good idea for hygienic purposes. For fixed-vagina dolls, I read somewhere on this site that a female condom is less likely to break than a regular condom.

You'd also need some way to make rough customers pay for damage they cause. I wouldn't dream of purposely damaging my or someone else's expensive item, but many people seem to think rented items are fair game to mess with.

I'd be interested in trying out a doll. I know some of them look absolutely hot, but the photos don't tell me whether I'd actually enjoy playing with one, and it's a lot of money to gamble on it.

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next