It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 1:25 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Order placed. The waiting begins
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:35 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Have just made my down payment on an X-tream (Chlea) & The waiting begins. Dream doll are giving me a delivery date in early Jan & I'm getting quite exited already.

A few questions for Dream doll owners :

I have ordered an ultra soft vaginal insert. How does this compare against normal, & soft. Is it so ultra soft, as to be lacking in any sensation? Is is so soft that it feels like 'porkin' fresh air? There is time to amend my order.

I'm tempted to go shopping for a little wardrobe collection for her while I'm waiting. What size clothes should I buy? UK sizes preferably, but no matter if you give me US sizes. I can convert. DD only give the dolls dimensions as height 165 cm & shoe size 39 (UK 6) She has Dream Doll option 4 Boobs.

Storage. I asked DD what storage equipment they offer, and the showed me a rather nice case for her to sit in. I'm hearing/reading that dolls left in the seated position for too long can cause distortion to the silicone in the buttocks. Is there a hanging storage solution? A frame perhaps? I have a free standing (lockable) wardrobe in my bedroom & I intend to store her there Hanging, or sitting. I can't see the point of purchasing DD's storage case to sit her in when I have a perfectly good wardrobe, & I don't want any awkward questions like 'What's in that big box?' I do not think the bar in my wardrobe will hold 40kg from a single hook though.

Being left out is not an option for me, as I let rooms in my house, and I do not want to introduce her to my lodgers.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Order placed. The waiting begins
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:23 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)
Congrats on your order Sausage_boy, :)
I'm guessing you won't get much feedback on the insert and what the various softness is like since its fairly new to DD, don't know of anyone else on this forum who's ordered one of these new dolls either. You'll be a vaginal insert beta tester. :whistle: If it were me I'd probably get 2 types to hedge my bets though.

Yeah, any doll sat for too long can get compression damage. Last time I checked Dream doll's hang from a hook bolt screwed into the top of their heads, so all you really need is a hook or eye bolt in your wardrobe to hang the doll up. As long as your wardrobe is structurally sound and the eye bolt in there solid it should be fine.

Clothes shopping is fun, at the same time quite daunting when its a new doll that you haven't got yet. Best advice I can give is buy anything with a bit of stretch to it and don't buy too many clothes before you get the doll in case you order the wrong size.
Stocking, knickers etc are easy to get right, dresses can be a bit more tricky, bras can be a nightmare.

Most woman's UK online shops you can input body dimensions to get the right size. (in theory). :wink:

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)
Just realized there's no body dimensions on the DD website. :o

Anyway, according to a resellers site: http://www.dreamdoll.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p75_CHL-A-CUSTOM-O--Nr--C241010.html, body dimensions for your doll are:

Height: 168cm

Bust: 34DD; 34E (GB) (with option 4 you chose)

Waist: 63cm (25in)

Hips: 92cm (36in)

Use the size guide charts in the online stores and it should give you a good enough idea.

Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:21 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks Flash.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Congrats on the order SB and welcome to the wonderful world of dolls! :D

I'm not a DD owner myself so I can't answer the questions you have, but I am interested in hearing your feedback after you get her. Don't be a stranger.

What I can tell you is that I have three inserts for one of my silicone dolls that have different levels of softness. My favorite is the softest one because it feels more like the real thing. The softer something is the more care you have to take to avoid ripping or accidental damage though. I have found it to be quite worth it.

Congrats again and good luck!

:glou:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:23 am 

FlashGordoll wrote:
Just realized there's no body dimensions on the DD website. :o

Anyway, according to a resellers site: http://www.dreamdoll.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p75_CHL-A-CUSTOM-O--Nr--C241010.html, body dimensions for your doll are:

Height: 168cm

Bust: 34DD; 34E (GB) (with option 4 you chose)

Waist: 63cm (25in)

Hips: 92cm (36in)

Use the size guide charts in the online stores and it should give you a good enough idea.

Hi Flash,
He has ordered himself a "Chlea CUSTOM"

Sausage_Boy wrote:
Have just made my down payment on an X-tream (Chlea) & The waiting begins.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:06 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hi Traum/SD,

Yes, the link I gave to dreamdoll.de is for the x-treme/dream doll custom version (the doll sausage_boy ordered). Unfortunately dreamdoll.com haven't got the body dimensions information on their website but dreamdoll.de have. :wink:

It would be a good idea if dreamdoll.com would put each dolls body dimensions on their website. :idea:

Sausage_Boy wrote:
Thanks Flash.

You're welcome, best of luck to you. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:35 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks Flash & Traum. I found this site useful & will certainly help with my clothes shopping. She's a UK dress size 10.

http://www.dresssizecalculator.com/

I think I will 'curb my enthusiasm' & leave the shopping until she arrives. That way, if I leave the labels on I can return the goods if they don't fit & exchange for a size up, or down. Can't very well take her to the shop & have her try things on in the changing room now can I! :-)

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:13 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Good idea. :thumbs_up:
Dress size 10 UK sounds about right with the slightly more stretchy materials, stiffer materials she might need a size 12 because of her 90cm boobs. :mrgreen:
Knickers, you can't go wrong with a size 10 UK. Possibly she might get away with a size 8.

I've got all my dollies a few things from this site - http://www.purediva.co.uk/, they've got some really sexy stuff worth checking out! :)_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:37 pm 

Sausage_Boy wrote:
Thanks Flash & Traum. I found this site useful & will certainly help with my clothes shopping. She's a UK dress size 10.

http://www.dresssizecalculator.com/

I think I will 'curb my enthusiasm' & leave the shopping until she arrives. That way, if I leave the labels on I can return the goods if they don't fit & exchange for a size up, or down. Can't very well take her to the shop & have her try things on in the changing room now can I! :-)

Hi Sausage_Boy

I can The not recommend to you, my Mannequin CUSTOM ("taugt gar niX-extrem Chléa")
also weighed no 33 ... + proud 13kg

ne Original yes :wink: ... but what weighs The ... 60?

Good luck,
-Traum1

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Hi sausage_boy, congratulations on your order. The Chléa face is stunning. Don´t be too anxious about storing your doll seated, my Mechadoll is seated all the time and her butt is still very fine. :D

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:25 am 

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of this doll.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She's on her way. Very excited. Feels a bit like the feeling you get when you've been dating a lovely girl, and you know tonight's the night you're going to 'get it on'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:45 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sausage_Boy wrote:
She's on her way. Very excited. Feels a bit like the feeling you get when you've been dating a lovely girl, and you know tonight's the night you're going to 'get it on'.

:multi: :shocked!: :turn-l: :shocked!: :multi: :thumbs_up:

Congrats u lucky Sausage! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:54 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My advice. . . for what its worth.

Take your time with unpacking, take some pics of the unpacking (it only happens once), take plenty of time getting to know how the dolls limbs move, never try to force anything (some dolls joints can be stiff at the beginning). Very difficult to hold yourself back with the excitement of a new doll but well worth taking great care and time until you get to know your new doll. :wink:

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next