It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Page 3 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: March 2018 Cat C Animated GIF Challenge "Out Of This Wor
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Nice entry, LoneRanger, but what about the background? Is that something you shot or created yourself as per the rules? :evidence:

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:54 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Mr Franz wrote:
Nice entry, LoneRanger, but what about the background? Is that something you shot or created yourself as per the rules? :evidence:

Those are canvas paintings !

I removed it to avoid any doubt....then added it back! I should have put Lil B on a Yo-Yo instead of a Jet Bike...lol

L✰neR✯nger

Older Then Dirt!!!!!!

Handle with Care....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8s9dmuAKvU

End of the Line........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:35 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

LoneRanger wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:

Those are canvas paintings (I did not paint them myself) but if you feel that I am not following the rules then yank it, I don't care. I don't like doing these and only did it because I promised you I would.

Well you got me there. :wink:

Not exactly a stock image or something borrowed from the web and since I didn't say a thing about paintings hanging on the wall, guess that's acceptable.

Good. I really like your entry and appreciate the effort that went into it. :thumbs_up:

Ok then, let's go folks, only 7 days left!!! 0X

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:20 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... Last weekend before this challenge ends. Get those entries in while there's still time! 0X

Please Note: Due to a prior commitment, I'll be ending this challenge a couple hours earlier than previously stated. The new deadline for entries will be.
Wednesday - March 28, 2018 at 8PM EDST

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:37 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Only 4 entries....? C'mon guys, you can do better than that. Only 3 days to go!!! Deadline to enter is March 28, 2018 - 8PM EDST Sharp!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:23 pm 

The rules are a bit restrictive this month, but i find it to be a great movement to allow only self-shot pictures.

However, that is not the reason why i didn't come up with something yet. I must admit that i even haven''t got an idea so far.
Maybe i could do something which is only CGI, with images from my current project.
But i'm afraid that's really a matter of time...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:28 pm 

I'm working on it now. But it is the first time that I create an animation from single pictures. I'm curious if something useful will come of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:10 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

hansdampf21 wrote:
The rules are a bit restrictive this month, but i find it to be a great movement to allow only self-shot pictures.

However, that is not the reason why i didn't come up with something yet. I must admit that i even haven''t got an idea so far.
Maybe i could do something which is only CGI, with images from my current project.

Don't think it's all that restrictive to require everything in an entry to be your own work. Especially not after all the talk last month regarding copyright and unauthorized use of TDF posted GIFS on YouTube. Remember, said images can still be manipulated any way you so choose. :wink:

Doesn't have to be anything elaborate either. The background in my entry for instance, was created by simply placing my dolls in front of a lampshade, then stretching out either side to fit the frame using a basic Windows paint program....

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:34 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Yea, we need more entries!!!

Personally I'm completely swamped this month and have only submitted one entry taken with my phone... camera stuff still boxed :|

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 pm 

Mr Franz wrote:
hansdampf21 wrote:

Don't think it's all that restrictive to require everything in an entry to be your own work. Especially not after all the talk last month regarding copyright and unauthorized use of TDF posted GIFS on YouTube. Remember, said images can still be manipulated any way you so choose. :wink:

Doesn't have to be anything elaborate either. The background in my entry for instance, was created by simply placing my dolls in front of a lampshade, then stretching out either side to fit the frame using a basic Windows paint program....

Yes, i do understand the intention Mr Franz. I previously only used images from the web which were free to use (non-commercially) but i find it better to shoot something yourself and combine it with some other stuff that you create.

However, my challenge GIFs were always based on real-life captures so far. I would like to go one step further...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:02 pm 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Well as long as there is at least 2 entries (I count 4 so far..) I'm safe...phew

Besides we all know who has won this round ... :whistle: :whistle:

Did I ever mention that I met, and have a signed autograph, from James Doohan at Disney's MGM Park. Also got to met and get a signed book from Leonard Nimoy!

L✰neR✯nger

Older Then Dirt!!!!!!

Handle with Care....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8s9dmuAKvU

End of the Line........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

hansdampf21 wrote:
Yes, i do understand the intention Mr Franz. I previously only used images from the web which were free to use (non-commercially) but i find it better to shoot something yourself and combine it with some other stuff that you create.

However, my challenge GIFs were always based on real-life captures so far. I would like to go one step further...

I tend to do all my GIFS that way. Pain just stringing everything together and syncing it right, let alone trying to blend in outside images. I think from now on I'll do the other challenges that way as well. If I need a sunrise, I'll get the hell up in time to shoot one. Well.... maybe I'll shoot a sunset and reverse the image. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:11 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

LoneRanger wrote:
Did I ever mention that I met, and have a signed autograph, from James Doohan at Disney's MGM Park. Also got to met and get a signed book from Leonard Nimoy!

I think you should win based on that alone!!! :haha4:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 pm 
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Ok Mr. Franz the background image used was taken by me. My super lazy gif is comprised of 215 images.

Here is Lara and Airrie's ass in: "Believe me, Airrie's Ass is outta this World!"

____ Ryleigh _______ Sienna _____ & ____ Sierra _________ Airrie __________ Asami
************* Swan's Place ****************** Doll Album ******************* Doll Matrix ***************
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:32 pm 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

I don’t call that being lazy mate! That is so well done and, yes, it is out of this world!

Cheers, Hollows.

Rosheen, WM 156cm B Cup with #137 head
DS100 minis Yi nu de and Yong
Phicen ladies Kaia, Fia, Claudette and Haley.
Phicen men Chris.
And 14, no, 16 “Stay still you lot” little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!
Oh heck! I think the little ones are breeding as there’s definitely more than 16 now and a few more Phicens have arrived to join the party!

Page 3 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next