www.wmdolls.com

SOLD- Beautiful Canadian Maid-Fong Doll For Sale

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SOLD- Beautiful Canadian Maid-Fong Doll For Sale

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

It really pains me but I’m going to put my precious beautiful Hannah up for sale here for $1000 or best offer.
Reason for selling: I have had the best real girlfriend that I have ever had now & been with now a few months. I have done my best to hide Hannah but eventually she could find out and despite all of her virtues I don’t think she would be understanding if I kept Hannah around. So I’m taking a risk because of course relationships do sometimes break up, but I just can’t take the chance as I really value this Real woman. So this is a huge sacrifice for me as I also really super value Hannah too.... Hannah has been my work of art, masterpiece, friend and lover.
Brand new these dolls are $4000! check it out!
http://www.maidleedoll.com
Also please check out my history & photos with Hannah here on the Forum: Meet Hannah - Canadian Maid-Fong
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=85788

Weight: Approx. 92 lbs.

Height: Approx. 5'2"

Age of doll & previously owned: I have had Hannah for one year now and I think the guy before me had her for one year; but hardly had much to do with her my opinion.

Shipping limitations: Well I am in Canada so you will also have to pay the shipping & fees no matter what they cost.

My general location: Alberta Canada

Damage to item: I have done some major repairs and improved Hannah a lot, so in some ways she is better than what she was from the factory, especially with her back and wrist issues. All repaired but now her wrists are a little smaller.
Her biggest issues right now are that her hands are starting to peel a little bit for some reason (?); & also I’ve had to fix her vagina a few times. ...But the nice thing about silicone is you can keep repairing it with "Sil-poxy” to which I can let you know where to buy some and include a little bit that I have left over.

Modifications: I've re-painted her toenails which look perfect now (& her feet & toes look & feel super realistic); & about every month I touch up her nipples simply with make-up powder mixed with a bit of Isopropyl Alcohol. Plus she pierced ears and a belly button earring.
- Also improved her make-up (This can come off); & added fake eye-lashes.

...And no offence to "Realdoll" ...but compared to the 1st generation RD “Boytoy” that I had in the past; Hannah is far superior and there is really no comparison! Hannah is a floppy girl but because of this she is amazing in bed as she moves very naturally...Plus her breasts are absolutely spectacular and feel unbelievably real and amazing.
I easily built a "Gantry" & if you look at some of my history & photos you can see that the back neck-hook is a gigantic benefit over most dolls in my opinion.
Her vaginal feels...Well... Hard to go 10 minutes with her as she feels that good!
If I don’t get near to my price I will just try to figure out a way to keep Hannah hidden somehow or stored away as she is worth much more than $1000 to me by far. I was even to prepare to be single for the rest of my life (but with Hannah); as she was that satisfying and good of a companion!...So if you intend on low-balling a low bud for her to me you might as well not bother because believe me she is worth every cent & much more! & again it pains me to let her go because she is super special. God help me!
OK looking forward to hearing from you as I want Hannah to have a good home!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Beautiful Canadian Maid-Fong Doll For Sale

Post by mi6c »

Temporarily approved.
Please provide the rest of the pictures required by the rules as outlined here shortly:
viewtopic.php?p=744165#p744165
Kind regards
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Opps!...These photos should've been first...

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

I forgot to mention in the post that I'm selling her for $1000 CDN = which is presently approx. only $770 USD!
Also the wig that Hannah has on in the last photos is quite real & expensive & I can include it along with some extra. Plus I have some lingerie & outfits I can include.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Here are a few very recent photos of Hannah: viewtopic.php?f=139&t=85788&start=60
• These photos show another major advantages of the upper back-hook.
• Hannah’s weight is 82 pounds & not 92 (sorry)
• Bust: 36 inches - DD Cup
• Waist: 25 inches
• Hips: 38 inches
• Complexion: Fair

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Here are a few very recent photos of Hannah: viewtopic.php?f=139&t=85788&start=60
* Also these 2 photos show another major advantages of the upper back-hook.
* I forgot to mention that Hannah’s weight is 82 pounds & not 92 (sorry)
• Bust: 36 inches - DD Cup
• Waist: 25 inches
• Hips: 38 inches
• Complexion: Fair

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

I have a Buyer from here on the Forum that has given me a Deposit $ & so my beautiful Hannah is partially sold now.

INFORMATIONS