www.wmdolls.com

2014 Real Doll 2 Body D 2017 Laila face $2500

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

2014 Real Doll 2 Body D 2017 Laila face $2500

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Item for sale: 2014 Abyss Real Doll 2 Body D w/ 2017 Laila face. Fair Skin tone
Asking price: $2500. Original crate included your option.
Preferred payment method: cash in person.
Shipping limitations: local pick up/delivery within 2 hrs of Philadelphia PA/Cherry Hill NJ
General location: Southern NJ
Age of item: 4.5 years
Bought new or previously owned: body previously owned. I am second owner of the body. Face is original custom ordered by me June 2017
Damage to item: several finger pokes all from original owner. Small scar on shoulder
Repairs made: finger pokes; Shoulder scar is from repair made by Dodgeman and myself. Her arm joint was rotated, the scar is from a small cut made to see the issue and properly remedy it.

Modifications: landing strip added with theatrical adhesive; can easily be removed with rubbing alcohol.

Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home *¹: non smoking home.

Accessories: Wig Shown

Will include select high quality, name brand outfits, bras, panties with full price sale. TBD

Why am I selling lovely lady? Well, I have been fortunate to have a BT4 come my way. The BT4 is a scaled down version of the D. As much as I’d love to keep all of them, space permits just 2. She deserves a good home so…

Item for sale: 2014 Abyss Real Doll 2 Body D w/ 2017 Laila face.
Asking price: $3000 Original wood shipping crate included
Preferred payment method: cash in person or pay pal in advance.
Shipping limitations: local pick up/delivery within 2 hrs of Philadelphia PA/Cherry Hill NJ
General location: Southern NJ 5 minutes from Philadelphia.
Age of item: 4.5 years
Bought new or previously owned: Body previously owned. I am second owner of the body. Face is original custom ordered by me; June 2017
Damage to item: several finger pokes all from original owner. Small scar on shoulder
Repairs made: finger pokes (shown); Shoulder scar is from repair made by Dodgeman and myself. Her arm joint was rotated, the scar is from a small cut made to see the issue and properly remedy it.

Modifications: landing strip added with theatrical adhesive; can easily be removed with rubbing alcohol.

Non smoking home.

Accessories: Wig Shown

Will include select high quality, name brand outfits, bras, panties with full price sale. TBD

Why am I selling lovely lady? Well, I have been fortunate to have a BT4 come my way. The BT4 is a scaled down version of the D. As much as I’d love to keep all of them, space permits just 2. She deserves a good home so…

Serious offers only. No low ball offers; PM or in the thread.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: 2014 Real Doll 2 Body D 2017 Laila face

Post by TJ_Foxx »

To answer some questions :mrgreen: All is well in tushy town. The pose in the original pic caused her butt to look askew.

Additional tush pics- Same sign.
Gina Butt.JPG
Gina Butt.JPG (2.18 MiB) Viewed 4248 times
Gina Butt 2.JPG
Gina Butt 2.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 4248 times
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Jethro316

Post by Jethro316 »

getting up there in age and would be concerned about her weight. Can you tell me how much she weighs and how difficult it would be to carry her up a flight of stairs/

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Jethro316 wrote:getting up there in age and would be concerned about her weight. Can you tell me how much she weighs and how difficult it would be to carry her up a flight of stairs/
Hi Jethro!

She is 5'6"and about 100 lbs. in in my mid 50's, pudgy but I can still carry her bridal or fireman style. Steps all depend on you and how often you are planning on doing it. I change my girls' clothes often so for photoshoots and because- that's just what I do to pamper them. So it's much easier for me to pamper 2 4'10" 65-70 lbs dolls. She's perfect as a companion for cuddling and a playtime partner in bed. Sleeping (all night zzzz) with her is very close to having woman right there next to you.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: 2014 Real Doll 2 Body D 2017 Laila face $2500

Post by TJ_Foxx »

NEW PRICE!

I will include Victoria Secret Bras, panties, yoga pants and tops among others!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: 2014 Real Doll 2 Body D 2017 Laila face $2500

Post by TJ_Foxx »

This Doll has been adopted!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky