www.wmdolls.com

SOLD NEVER USED YL Doll 155cm A-Cup Custom with Head 273

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

morph

Re: NEVER USED YL Doll 155cm A-Cup Custom with Head 273

Post by morph »

Hi,
I can't send private messages. I looked for a way to reply to the one you sent but couldn't find it.

I'm not sure where you are so I did a pricing for UPS from my location 14207 to 14228 which is about 10 miles. The cheapest was:

198.53 USD
Billable Weight:
94.0 lbs.

I put down 75 lbs but they rounded it up to 94 lbs. Not sure how that works.

You could use the post office, but I've had bad luck with them. Got a computer delivered and I was home but they left it in the land ladies flower box uncovered in the rain. Don't really want the postman leaving a doll in the land ladies flower box.

Let me know what you think about shipping. You can send me private messages and I can see them. I just can't respond or send you one.

Let me know what you think about shipping. Maybe there's some other way to ship that's cheaper.

Let me know how to get your paypal account info. It will be monday or tuesday before I can transfer the money because I took the money out in cash today so I just have to put it back in. No big deal.

Thanks

Kman

Post by Kman »

Looking to sell this! Let me know anyone interested :D
Kman

Kman

Post by Kman »

morph wrote:Hi,
I can't send private messages. I looked for a way to reply to the one you sent but couldn't find it.

I'm not sure where you are so I did a pricing for UPS from my location 14207 to 14228 which is about 10 miles. The cheapest was:

198.53 USD
Billable Weight:
94.0 lbs.

I put down 75 lbs but they rounded it up to 94 lbs. Not sure how that works.

You could use the post office, but I've had bad luck with them. Got a computer delivered and I was home but they left it in the land ladies flower box uncovered in the rain. Don't really want the postman leaving a doll in the land ladies flower box.

Let me know what you think about shipping. You can send me private messages and I can see them. I just can't respond or send you one.

Let me know what you think about shipping. Maybe there's some other way to ship that's cheaper.

Let me know how to get your paypal account info. It will be monday or tuesday before I can transfer the money because I took the money out in cash today so I just have to put it back in. No big deal.

Thanks
Hey, sorry I didn’t see this. My postal code is 14218, and the weight is actually 94 lbs. But no worries, I’ll take care of the shipping cost.
In order to charge you I’ll need your email to send the PayPal link to, and then full address for shipping, and you should get it in a day according to UPS. But PM would be better than throwing personal info around here, you should check with TDF staff and see if they can fix it. Otherwise, let me know!
Kman

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

morph wrote:I can't send private messages. I looked for a way to reply to the one you sent but couldn't find it.
Hi morph. Just in case you aren't already aware of this, new members need 5 approved posts before they can (among other things) respond to PMs. :) Here's a link to the new members page with this and other useful info in case you need it. :) (And welcome to the forums!) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521

Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Kman

Post by Kman »

Sorry but this has been SOLD
Kman

INFORMATIONS