www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 155 CM D-cup, TPE YL Doll, Head #124 with Extras

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Rogicon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: 155 CM D-cup, TPE YL Doll, Head #124 with Extras

Post by Rogicon »

Hi is this still available? Would you ship to Canada? I am new to the forum so I cannot private message yet.

sahlar09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sahlar09 »

Yes, still available. I'm willing to ship to Canada and pay up to $200 of the shipping cost. If it were more than that, then I'd ask the buyer to pay the difference.

Rogicon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rogicon »

Thanks sahlar09. I know in a previous post you said you couldn't go any lower than 1250$. I can offer 1150$ USD as this would eqaute to 1500$ CAD and that is at the very top end of my budget and what I would like to spend on a used doll. Although I can see yours is very good shape! Out of curiosity I did look up the estimated shipping rate to north of Toronto from DC with FedEx ground and it would be around 150$ USD. I am very interested and motivated and could make the deal this week with you if you accept my offer.....

sahlar09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sahlar09 »

OK, I just confirmed on the FedEx site--with actual box measurements and estimated shipping weight--that shipping to Toronto will cost a few dollars under $150. Given that doesn't change significantly for the actual address, I can do that.

sahlar09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sahlar09 »

Can you make a few more posts so you can direct message, and message me to arrange payment? Thanks!

Rogicon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rogicon »

Thats great! I also think that if you send as a gift and keep the declared value low it will save me on some customs fees. Im pretty sure I can receive private messages just not send them. If you can send me your email we can get the ball rolling.

Rogicon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rogicon »

Hi sahlar09, private message received. I believe I only have one more post to go to respond. To answer a couple of your questions.. I have been visiting the forum for a very long time for info to help me decide on my first doll purchase. I recently purchased a Wm 158 as my first doll (within the last couple of weeks) and had full intentions of becoming a member to post photos and stories etc. I also had intentions of buying a second doll at some point to have a little variety. The 155cm yl d was going to be my next purchase. While visiting the forum last week looking at photos of said model I stumbled across the buy and sell section of the forum and low and behold while perusing I stumbled upon one very gently used one in literally the exact configurations I wanted! I was so excited to see that and I had enough in the budget to buy it right away!! As much as I am in love with my wm the backside on the yl is outstanding and I think the combination of the two body styles are going to make for outstanding photo ops :D

Rogicon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rogicon »

Oh just to add I think that it is a fantastic idea to keep a video log of the whole process. That would put me at ease just as much as yourself. This should be my fifth post.

sahlar09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sahlar09 »

This thread can be moved to SOLD. Thank you.

INFORMATIONS