www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Natalie Needs A Home!! 2015 Real Doll Body D

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD: Natalie Needs A Home!! 2015 Real Doll Body D

Post by forhiswidow »

Here's the deal:

I am a retired U.S. Army Medic who is assisting a deceased U.S. Army Veteran's Widow find his doll a home. The Veteran ordered her out of California in January 2015. Very soon afterward, before she had even arrived to him in San Antonio, Texas, he became deathly ill from a Combat deployment-related illness. Then suddenly, he passed in September 2016. The Widow sadly has been in a prolonged period of grief, but now seems ready to move on. Hence, contacting me (family friend) and telling my wife and I about Natalie, cautiously, but then very glad because I find the whole thing simply fascinating. I had no clue. lol!.

So then, on 12 Feb 18, I discovered TDF, registered and dinked around in the site until I arrived at being directed to this site/forum to post and add the photos the Widow and I took of Natalie recently, and hopefully find her a deserving, decent home. The Widow will be the final decider of how and under what conditions she finds her new home. I am the middle man. I have also asked others I've ran into exploring this Forum to help me/us decide what is a decent disposition, and what is suspect or totally unacceptable. So, please only serious inquiries. Ok, now for some more details.....

"Natalie" has remained in his Private Room every since, sitting there lonely but well taken care of as far as her environment; temperature maintained adequately, covered lightly with a bedding sheet and totally unbothered. She is immaculate, from what I can discern. And what's more, according to the Widow, he (the Vet) unfortunately never got a chance to adequately get to know her at all, as he became entirely too weak in a short period of time to even manage to move her from where she was first placed at delivery.

Again, I am here merely to help her (Widow) find a decent home for Natalie. I read in this forum that pictures needed to be made, certain angles/positions/etc. We did that, and labeled as required. If there are more to be taken, then we will be delayed in getting those, since the Widow lives about 40 miles away. And, that requires of course, moving her around again, to get any additional pics. This is all dependent upon when I can get free, etc to get that accomplished, so please be patient.

If interested, you may PM me if interested, and please bear with me as I engage your inquiries when I can get free. I have a day job, a 80+miles roundtrip commute to work and back each day. Not to mention all the other responsibilities inherent to the home. Here are the items listed on the Invoice:
-------------------
Female Real Doll2
2 Body D w/Buttocks gels
Female Real Doll2 Face "Natalie"
Medium Skin Tone
Hazel Green Eyes
Natural Eye Shadow to match Natalie Con 1
Heavy Eye Liner
Black Eye Liner
Natural Lips to match Natalie Con 1
Heavy Eye Liner
Black eye Liner
French Manicure Nails
Hair Style Custom to match Natalie Con 1
Red Hair Color
Vagina Attachment style - Removable
Shaved pubic hair
Freckles - Body and Face to match Brooklyn Config 1
Custom Nipple Texture - Perky 3
RD2 Transgender Converter (ST: Medium)
Extra eyes - Light Blue
Extra Wigs (Style TBD) ??
Purchase Origination: Abyss Creations, L.L.C. San Marcos, CA
Ordered originally: 2015-01-26

Note: she shipped in this large wooden crate. Widow still has it, although it has been out in the weather, but still functional from what I can tell. I'm thinking that may not work, outgoing though, with regards to shipping costs. Would be good to have someone from Texas area find an interest. Anyhow, the original Invoice showed that it costs $600 to ship from California to his home in SA.

Serious inquiries will need to address that concern.
side view sexy.jpg
side view sexy.jpg (22.28 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Thanks!
Attachments
lovehole 1.jpg
lovehole 1.jpg (16.21 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
love hole 2.jpg
love hole 2.jpg (16.12 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
love hole 1ad.jpg
love hole 1ad.jpg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
front.jpg
front.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
closeup face.jpg
closeup face.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
back.jpg
back.jpg (21.37 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
assessories.jpg
assessories.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Last edited by mi6c on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added "2015 Real Doll Body D" to Headline for member

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Natalie Needs A Home!!

Post by Swan »

Hi forhiswidow,
Please state whether or not there's any damage.
I suggest adding Real Doll Body D to the subject line...
and also an asking price.
Kind regards,
Swan
Global Moderator

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

PMed

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

Is it ok to request "offers", versus posting an asking price? The Widow gave me a number, and says that is her bottom line, after reviewing the invoice (in excess of $7800 to include the shipping costs, as I mentioned, but her bottom [$] line is no where near there). I know what that number is, and trust me that I will not parse, play with or otherwise adulterate that number (price). There is "nothing whatsoever" for me to gain personally in helping her (Widow) find a home for Natalie, other than to get any RED out my ledger as an Army buddy and friend, owing it to his Widow to help out when called. If that number she shared is hit (including shipping), then that is the end of it right there, and my energy is conserved. Offer must include shipping cost.

By the way, do I "re-post" and add the Real Doll Body D, or just reply like I am doing here, and change subject line? As far as damage, we (the Widow and I) could not discern any. We're no experts, but I'd pretty much say this doll is either considered immaculate or damned near. Of course, used is used as far as "drove it off the lot" business rules. She understands that well.

Hey, sorry to bug you more, but what are some examples of what "damage" means? For us, we're looking at Natalie and are just "in awe". absolute "awe" at how real, and pristine (lack of better words) she appears. We "DO NOT" want to mislead in any way whatsoever, so get me smart.... slap us around a bit so we've got our stuff together! Thanks!

(will check back once or twice more before heading off to sleep. I APPRECIATE everyone's tolerance and patience!!)

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SALE PENDING! Natalie Needs A Home!! 2015 Real Doll Body

Post by forhiswidow »

I have a sale pending. In initial phase of collaboration, determination of specifics. Thank you to ALL! IF this changes in the coming day/s, will immediately inform all! Good night.... :)

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SALE PENDING Natalie Needs A Home! 2015 Real Doll Body D

Post by forhiswidow »

Everyone, thanks for the many PMs and great interest. Yes, the advice is always welcome as well and really helps. Bottom Line until further notice: I am working directly with a SERIOUS buyer and unless there is a major hiccup in this process, I believe she will find her way home very soon. What I will do, unless there is an objection, is work my way through each of the PMs, starting with the first and re-start the process. Once final disposition is made and Natalie is on her way, I will post SOLD as is what is suggested/recommended/advised by Forum rules. Enjoy your evening! Time for some much needed shut eye!

Entertainer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Natalie Needs A Home!! 2015 Real Doll Body D

Post by Entertainer »

I’m interested if it’s still available.

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

Everyone, thank you for all the assistance in locating a suitable and loving home for this wonderful, beautiful doll. She is so gorgeous. Pardon the lengthy delay in posting updates. The last two weeks have been super hectic!, as arrangements for her trip home were made. She has been shipped (today, lunchtime) to her new, very welcoming home. I know with high certainty that she will be loved and cared for greatly! Thank you for all the inquiries. I hope that this Post will satisfy all interests in her final disposition. If I should submit this message in another fashion, please advise. Best wishes! (Fare Thee Well, Natalie!)

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

To all concerned, Natalie is currently in-route to her new home, today as of lunchtime (shipped). Out of respect for the new buyer, I will decline on noting how much was paid. It was certainly a fair price. All parties are very happy. Thank you to all who have provided such great advice and guidance over the last few weeks! This was a SUCCESS story. No need to reply. But, I will check messages again in a few days, if any lingering queries exist. Farewell, friends!

INFORMATIONS