www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: OR Torso J Cup WM Head #33

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

greenwood95

SOLD: OR Torso J Cup WM Head #33

Post by greenwood95 »

Item for sale: OR Doll Torso J Cup
Brand Name: OR Doll
Head: WM 33
Material: TPE
Eyes: Brown Eyes
Skin Color: Natural
Asking price: $750 $650 w/free shipping.
Shipping limitations: Free Shipping only within continental USA. Outside the USA I will ship but will need to give you a quote.
General location: Iowa State (Coralville). Willing to provide lower price for local pickup and I would highly prefer pickup
Age of item: 3 years, 3 months. 1st Owner Bought in Jan 2015. I Bought from him in Sept 2016
Bought new or previously owned *¹: Previously Owned (I'm the 2nd owner)
Damage to item: Slight compression marks to head temples and breasts from storage - should go away if left out for a few days. She has a small faded blue stain on one ear lobe and a half loose eye lash
Repairs made: None
Modifications: Previous owner trimmed the TPE around the neck to obtain a better fit when screwing the head to the body because the threaded nipple provided by the factory was too short. Subsequently, he had a longer nipple made at a machine shop @ a cost of $50.

---------------------------------------------

Torso comes w/ factory goodies consisting of lipstick, box of condoms, TPE glue and TPE stain remover. There are 4 wigs one blonde one brunette, one redhead and one ginger. Also included are a wig cap and a red plaid ultra mini skirt still in its wrapper.

She still has her original factory makeup – eyebrows, eye shadow and lipstick. Doll has never been used for oral or anal.

She does not come w/ a factory insert. A TOMAX Lilith Uterus model insert (made in Japan) that was test driven one time is included- it's one of the better inserts for realism.

OR Doll no longer makes the J Cup Torso - only the H Cup. I preferred it not only for size but breast shape. A New Torso H Cup runs $1050 with a head and this one originally sold for $1500 new 3 years ago (times do change). Asking $750 which includes shipping in the Continental USA. Willing to ship worldwide for extra and willing to hear reasonable offers.

Will post more pics.

greenwood95

Re: For Sale OR Torso J Cup WM Head #33

Post by greenwood95 »

Just to be clear, this torso has had no use since Nov 2016. I upgraded to a full 155CM YLDoll and have left this torso sitting in the closet ever since. It's got great curves and nice hollow/squeezable breasts.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Additional Pics of the ORDoll Torso J Cup

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Additional Pics of the ORDoll Torso J Cup

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Lowering price to $725 with free shipping within the USA. Willing to hear any reasonable offers as well.

Will ship in Two Boxes.

Also correcting one detail from the first post: Item is Located in Pasadena, CA (and NOT Iowa/Coralville). So if anyone is in the SoCal Area I'm happy to arrange/meet for local pick up.

As far as inserts go- most meikis can fit to but will create an outer bulge unless the outer TPE is cut down somewhat. I found the standard YL Doll insert fits well in this too. Seems designed for long tubular/thinner inserts like the Tomax Lilith Uterus or other inserts specifically designed for dolls/Torsos of around the 135cm or above range.

Just to be clear, this torso has had no use (outside of a fresh cleaning 10 days ago) since Nov 2016. I upgraded to a full 155CM YLDoll since then and have left this torso sitting in the closet ever since. It's got great curves and nice hollow/squeezable breasts. While it's very sexy, I found when i want ease with a torso I go with the Meiki Plush and when i want doll realism I just bring out the full YLDoll.

xLilFantasyx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xLilFantasyx »

Will you do 500$

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

lil fantasy- sent you a PM

In the spirit of Tax season, Lowering to $700. Again located in Pasadena, CA for local pick up/ willing to arrange a meet anywhere in SoCal area. Continental shipping in the USA is free. Outside USA I'll give you a quote once I have your city/ZIP. Will ship in two boxes.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Lowering to $675.

Again located in Pasadena, CA for local pick up/ willing to arrange a meet anywhere in SoCal area. Continental shipping in the USA is free. Outside USA I'll give you a quote once I have your city/ZIP. Will ship in two boxes.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Lowering to $650. Willing to hear any reasonable offers as well.

Again located in Pasadena, CA for local pick up/ willing to arrange a meet anywhere in SoCal area. Continental shipping in the USA is free. Outside USA I'll give you a quote once I have your city/ZIP. Will ship in two boxes.

Just to be clear, this torso has had no use (outside of a fresh cleaning in Early April for pics) since Nov 2016. I upgraded to a full 155CM YLDoll since then and have left this torso sitting in the closet ever since. It's got great curves and nice hollow/squeezable breasts. While it's very sexy, I found when i want ease with a torso I go with the Meiki Plush and when I want doll realism I just bring out the full YLDoll.

bleedingglowingrocks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bleedingglowingrocks »

What is the current highest offer? cant seem to pm
Last edited by netwit on Sun May 06, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: PM sent to member re: Newbie information

RChris_2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RChris_2 »

650 you cover frt to Tx - Pay Pal

RChris_2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RChris_2 »

I posted previous offer. Site does not allow me to PM you. PM me if interested.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

RChris, will PM you.

Bleeding- There is no current high offer. LilFantasy officially backed off the deal so torso and head/extras are still available.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Torso, head and accessories is now SOLD and shipped to it's new home. Thanks for looking!

INFORMATIONS