sexyrealsexdolls.com

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

How do i add a avatar to my profile? tried using a pic of my dog, but file must be too big?

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Avatars

Post by Dees Man »

james1969 wrote:How do i add a avatar to my profile? tried using a pic of my dog, but file must be too big?
Hi james1969
It needs to be 120x120 pixels or less and no bigger than 97.66kb. Best way to do it is square crop it in whatever photoshop you have then resize to 120x120. Should be small enough kb wise. You can use windows paint if you don't have after market program. sorry, don't know mac

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I'm a new member and my profile page says that my avatar edit is not enabled. How do I enable editing the avatar?
Phil

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Hi jiayi, welcome to the forum.
jiayi wrote:How do I enable editing the avatar?
You need to make 5 approved posts to unlock your full membership access. This was your 2nd.
Feel free to visit some other topics and make some appropriate comments to fulfill your quota. Thanks.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS