sexyrealsexdolls.com

how do I create a new post

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
swesra10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

how do I create a new post

Post by swesra10 »

I am new to this forum thing. I am about to get my first doll and am completely unaware on how to clean it. I thought of creating my own forum but I m left clueless

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: how do I create a new post

Post by AlexKnight »

Well, actually, you created a new post just now :wink: by clicking the blue "New Topic" button.
You'll have to go to a section in which you'll want to create a new post, like Dolls in General, or the forum for the manufacturer or vendor for the doll you bought, and do the same thing you did for this post.

Edit: I see you already figured it out :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

swesra10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by swesra10 »

You are the man. Cheers bud

Archpro
Former Member

Post by Archpro »

Does anyone know why I don't have a "new topic" button? Do I have to do something to get past newbie status ?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Archpro wrote:Does anyone know why I don't have a "new topic" button? Do I have to do something to get past newbie status ?
In each section there's a New Topic button, but not in some categories (which are just a collection of sections below it). Also, newbies can't create a new topic in the For Sale section due to the specific rules explained in that section.

For more information: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Archpro
Former Member

Post by Archpro »

Thanks once again Nescio50, happy to be here ! :)

DFrm3317
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DFrm3317 »

New member here too. Not seeing anything allowing me to create a new thread either. No "New Topic" button anywhere. Just 'post reply' ones to already existing topics, none of which address my question. Please advise and direct me. Thanks

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

DFrm3317 wrote:New member here too. Not seeing anything allowing me to create a new thread either. No "New Topic" button anywhere. Just 'post reply' ones to already existing topics, none of which address my question. Please advise and direct me. Thanks
Hi DFrm3317, just click on the subsection like this one called "tutorials on using TDF website" you want to start a thread in, there´s a button "new topic" at the exact position as the "post reply" button in an existing topic. You can navigate to the subsections through the board index. Pretty easy, right? If you need more info just let me know.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DFrm3317
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DFrm3317 »

Actually, no it wasn't pretty easy to figure out. The New Topic button didn't show up until I closed my browser, reopened it and logged in again. Probably a cookie issue that wouldn't clear until the browser was closed.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

DFrm3317 wrote:Actually, no it wasn't pretty easy to figure out. The New Topic button didn't show up until I closed my browser, reopened it and logged in again. Probably a cookie issue that wouldn't clear until the browser was closed.
Sorry to hear that but those kind of things can happen. :cry:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DFrm3317
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DFrm3317 »

Technology, eh? :)

bigthing

Post by bigthing »

how do i upload a file

i have Created 3d Printed Vagina (negative) Stl.File

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi bigthing,
Welcome to TDF! You will need to have your first five posts approved before you can unlock Newbie restrictions. Please see the Newbie welcome page:
viewtopic.php?p=865521#p865521
If you have any questions, feel free to pm me (after you have five approved posts)
Regards,
Jiayi
TDF Administrator

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Travisramsey4,
Welcome to TDF.
From the Newbie Welcome Page:
“Your first five posts need to be approved by staff. Posts need to be meaningful for them to be approved. Posts of a few words, and posts with just emoticons will not be approved. There are many threads of varying subjects, and threads with pictures worthy of a compliment. Once five posts are approved, newbie restrictions will be released and you will be able to private message, upload pictures and make a For Sale post.”

If you have any more questions, be sure to check out our FAQ located near the right hand side of the top menu bar.

Nero3
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nero3 »

Hello. I'm new here. I wanted desperately to message to one user, but I'm restricted. I don't know how, where and what to post in order to have a chance to write to him. Help, please.

INFORMATIONS