www.wmdolls.com

SOLD-Z-one 160cm with A35b, A18 head + flight case

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD-Z-one 160cm with A35b, A18 head + flight case

Post by metric17 »

Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable *¹:

Material: Silicone
Height: 160cm (5 ft 3)
Bust: 90 cm (35.4")
Waist: 63cm (24.8)
Hips: 88cm (34.7)
Weight: 72.7 lbs (Manufacturer quote)
Heads: A35b and A18
Wigs: Regina the white bitch Default, A35 default red wig, Z-One Wig 8 (3 more amazon wigs included)
Eye color: A18 (Green) A35b (eyes are closed)
Vagina: Insert
Lip Color - Default (See Regina the White Bitch on SexySexDoll's Website or photos)
Areola Size: 4cm
Areola Color:Brown
Labia Color: Light Brown
Pubic Hair: Shaved
No Implanted Eyebrows
Non-standing foot
No heating or voice/audio fucntion

Asking price: $1550 OBO - Priced to sell

MODIFICATIONS TO PRICING:

Final price:

$1200 FIRM $1175 FIRM (shipping extra, PM me for a shipping quote. Ships via UPS ground with signature required.)

If you're in Southern California and you'd like to pick up to avoid the shipping charge, I will leave the option to do this.
Shipping limitations: 48 US states - LOCAL PICKUP HIGHLY PREFERRED! Buyer pays shipping

General location: Southern California

Age of item: Took delivery 5/07/18 (This Monday)
ownership date.PNG
ownership date.PNG (14 KiB) Viewed 5508 times
Bought new or previously owned *¹: new

Damage to item: There is a slight dent on the left shoulder, and two dents on the bottom of the left foot. The doll arrived like this, so I assume these are manufacturing or shipping errors. Some of the silicone paint is coming off on the labia (see photos)
shoulder damage.jpg
shoulder damage.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
foot damage.jpg
foot damage.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1336081

Repairs made: None

Modifications: eyebrow pen used on A35b head to fill in brows

I used this doll 3 times. I regrettably purchased this doll on an impulse, and now that I have it I've come to the realization that the maintenance, the weight and what not are just more than I'd like to deal with. I decided to sleep on it, and having done so I am placing the doll up for sale. I would love to have it gone by this weekend!

When it arrived, I gave the doll a bath with antibacterial soap and shower gel. All orfices were thoroughly cleaned with antibacterial soap. Oral sex was NEVER done on either head- they are practically brand new. If you replace the vagina insert, you practically have a brand new Z-one at half the cost. Includes SIX wigs - three Z-One spec wigs, none which have never been opened and three which I got from Amazon - two of those wigs are wavy, shoulder length wigs with bangs, and one is a long black wig. The two curly wigs were mounted on doll heads - the long black wig has never been mounted. I washed all Amazon wigs with fabric softener initially, and have proceeded to re-wash them with fabric softener before packing them up.

Since I just got the doll on Monday, I still have the original packaging materials. I re-washed the doll with anti-bacterial soap, dried it and have begun re-packaging it the way it arrived in the flight case. Along with the six wigs and flight case (which has a locking feature and comes with a set of two keys), I am throwing in three outifts, two of which are from Z-One (never used) and one from Amazon which I used, then proceeded to wash right after the wigs. Along with that I'll toss in the rest of the Z-one goodies, such as the comb, heating wand, vibrating egg and handling gloves.

The doll will be fully packed up and ready to go the night of 5/9. Local pickup is HIGHLY PREFERRED! Please PM or leave questions in the comments below.

*A35b head doesn't have a clear oral hole, however when you push back on the mouth it is extremely stretchy, so there might be a hole hidden between a very thin layer of silicone, though I am not sure. I did not try to push through it in case I was wrong.
20180508_182628 3k.jpg
20180508_182628 3k.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
doll back.jpg
doll back.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
boobs.jpg
boobs.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
vag.jpg
vag.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
ANUS.jpg
ANUS.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
a18 head.jpg
a18 head.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 5508 times
head close up3k.jpg
head close up3k.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 5508 times

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Z-one 160cm with A35b, A18 head + flight case $1550 OBO

Post by metric17 »

Hello everyone, here are additional photos of the doll that did not make it the original post. I'll be working on finishing up packing the doll up for sale tonight and will include photos when the doll is ready to go. Please don't hesitate to PM or comment if you have any questions. Thank you
a35b head.jpg
a35b head.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
left foot nails.jpg
left foot nails.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
right foot nails.jpg
right foot nails.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
outfits (z-one).jpg
outfits (z-one).jpg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
wigs zone.jpg
wigs zone.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
fingers.jpg
fingers.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
insert.jpg
insert.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
flight case.jpg
flight case.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 5323 times

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Z-one 160cm with A35b, A18 head + flight case (close to

Post by metric17 »

Hi all,

The doll has been completely packaged and is ready to ship/pickup. As seen in the photos below, I did my best to re-package the doll as it came from the factory. I used protective padding on the top and bottom of the feet along with the foam wrap around the hands/arms and legs, and used the U-shaped foam to lock the head and legs in place. I also put some of the air-wrap stuff Amazon uses in their boxes to further protect the legs. The doll and the case contents will remain undisturbed and untouched in this condition until it gets sold.

For those of you eyeballing the price, I will drop the standard price to $1450 OBO from 1550 OBO (if shipping, buyer pays shipping). I would really like to move the doll before Monday, 5/14/18 midnight, as the other tenants in my unit are coming back from vacation on the morning of 5/15. As a result - here is the pricing before 5/15:

Pickup: $1250 Cash only
Ship: $1350 (buyer pays shipping)

If you're picking up, I should be able to meet you anytime before 5/16 - I am located in Socal, however you must come to my general location (PM for info). Let me know a few hours in advance before you want to pick up and I'll let you know if I can meet you. If you need me to ship, I won't ship the doll out until I get the money first. Once I do, I'll go to UPS and drop the doll off.

If you're not happy with these prices - feel free to shoot me an offer, as money talks. No trades.

heads with masks.jpg
heads with masks.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 5195 times
These mask-looking foam things came with the Z-one and should stop the eyelashes and eyeballs from getting damaged during transport.
amazon wigs.jpg
amazon wigs.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 5195 times
The three Amazon wigs. I would have posted these earlier but I washed the two shoulder-length wigs and I needed them to fully dry first.
ready2ship.jpg
ready2ship.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 5195 times
Doll packaged. Will remain like this until sold.

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

MODIFICATIONS TO PRICING:

Final price:

$1200 FIRM (shipping extra, PM me for a shipping quote. Ships via UPS ground with signature required.)

If you're in Southern California and you'd like to pick up to avoid the shipping charge, I will leave the option to do this. I'm located west of Long beach for general location purposes.

Thank you for reading.

Jimswarthow1

Post by Jimswarthow1 »

Hey I’m in Orange County and definitely interested in purchasing your doll. If it’s still available let me know! And I was wondering what the dimensions are on the flight case

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

Jimswarthow1 wrote:Hey I’m in Orange County and definitely interested in purchasing your doll. If it’s still available let me know! And I was wondering what the dimensions are on the flight case
Hi, yes the doll is still available. The dimensions of the case are 64 (65 including the standing nubs)" x 17" W x 13" H.

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

Bump - take it off my hands before I change my mind

sailing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sailing »

Any idea of shipping cost to zip code 33701 FL

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

sailing wrote:Any idea of shipping cost to zip code 33701 FL
pm sent

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

Bump- if the doll isn't sold by the end of the month I'll most likely end up keeping it

benmane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by benmane »

wow I like that closed eye head. Can you sell that alone?

benmane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by benmane »

and what is a flight case? Is that the plastic case that comes with the doll?

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

benmane wrote:and what is a flight case? Is that the plastic case that comes with the doll?
The flight case is a giant case with foam lining, it has 4 latches and comes with keys so you can lock it, so if you share your living accommodations with someone else you dont have to worry about someone opening it and seeing the contents. It is wheeled on one side for easy carrying.

Regarding the closed eye head, i'm not willing to part with it, I need the entire doll sold as a package.

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

UPDATE: I gave the doll a small wipe down today, as it has been sitting inside the flight case undisturbed for about a month and it has "sweat" a little bit. While I had the doll out I knicked it a bit while moving it. The knick/tear is about the same size as a dime and is on the bottom of the right thigh, and it should be easy to repair. I unfortunately don't have anything to repair it with, and I don't want to risk making it worse by trying to. As a result of my screw-up. I'm going to knock $25 off the price to make it fair to the buyer. Image of tear attached:
20180621_192732[1].jpg
20180621_192732[1].jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3692 times
NOTE TO ADMINS:

Please modify the price in the ad to reflect the price reduction, and please add the knick on the damage section in the original ad.

metric17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by metric17 »

Bump: I decided I am absolutely not going to keep this, and it has to go. Make me an offer

INFORMATIONS