www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: DS 167 "Born again virgin" w/two heads-- $550 NYC/NE

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD: DS 167 "Born again virgin" w/two heads-- $550 NYC/NE

Post by Frontenac »

Item for sale: DS167 body with two heads
Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable: Silicone body and head, 1 TPE head, see description for more details.
Asking price: $550
Shipping limitations: Local meet up only (see description)
General location: Greater NYC area
Age of item: 1 year +/-
Bought new or previously owned : previously owned (2nd owner)
Damage to item: See description
Repairs made: See description
Modifications: See description

Up for sale is a DS167 that has been around the block but has been cleaned up and fixed and is ready for another chance at life.
I bought her a few months ago from this listing, and as you can see from viewing it, she was in pretty rough shape:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 28&t=94298

She was supposedly 6 months old and bought new when I got her, I have no reason to doubt that.
Her hands were both badly torn, and one foot was nearly detached, she had a few bumps and small cuts, and her vaginal opening was torn, as was the anal opening a bit. There were also tears under her arms, which seem stable so they have been left alone. The original head was included, but had some issues, especially that the eyes were abnormally wide, and there is a very small tear on her lip (I think it's a tear, it might be just lost pigment, but for the purposes of the sale we will call it a tiny tear).
The damage was worse than it looked like in the pics of that listing, but I made the following repairs:
• Fixed the minor cuts in her skin (easy and well done, I could not get them to read in a photo)
• Repaired her hands, although there still may be a few minor bits that need additional work, I am including the rest of the RTV silicone for this
• Repaired the bottom of her right foot, the other is fine.
• Repaired the tear in the vaginal opening (see more in modifications below)
The pictures are with flash and are intended to really show the damage and repairs as obviously as possible, they are not nearly so obvious in real life and under ordinary photography conditions (see the extra pics, these are typical of my results).
I made the following mods:
• New eyelashes on the original head, which has done a lot to mitigate the doe eyes
• She came with a brand new DS insert, which (as is typical) had to be permanently fixed in place in order to be used for sex. I also added pubic hair in such a way that it would hide the repair at the vagina.
I also bought a new TPE head for her, as I was not excited about the original head. The TPE is not a perfect match for color, but is quite close enough to work very well for photography, and is barely noticeable in normal light. It was sold to me as new, and I have no cause to doubt that. Not sure of the brand, but it had a removable neck bolt attachment. I took this out, drilled out the hole deeper, and added a bushing so that it fits nicely and without any play on the DS neck attachment. (BTW, the light spots on her upper lip and right cheek are extra powder-- the head is absolutely pristine).
I bought this doll as a stop gap after selling my Mecha that I had bought used but before I could afford a new doll, but between the repairs taking forever and a busy travel schedule I have NOT had a chance to use her "as intended". The TPE head was bought new and has not been used for anything but taking a few photographs, so what you are getting here is a nearly VIRGIN doll (can't vouch for the anus and original head, but the TPE and vagina are unused), although with some physical damage.
She will come with:
• 3 wigs: One nice black one, a two tone brown/dirty blonde, both nice premium wigs, and a truly awful bleach blonde one.
• A little black dress
• School girl skirt and two shirts, one black and one white
• A couple pairs of panties, both a little big on her
• Two pairs of sexy heels
• I may throw in any other clothing items I find that I don't want to save for the next girl, at my discretion
• I have a not very good electric blanket that I will also throw in
All of this can be yours for the bargain price of $550, which is less than what I have in her, but I want to move her and I am not into shipping-- looking for a purely cash and carry local deal (had issues with a damaged doll in shipping before and do NOT want to repeat the headaches). If you are in the NYC area I can deliver her to you, or meet you someplace mutually convenient, safe, and discreet. I am willing to travel up to 2 hours from where I am, maybe more if you would be willing to make it worth my while in going a bit farther. So if you are within that radius or can travel into it, I am sure we can work something out.
She does NOT come with the wood box, I will pack her in a cardboard box for transit. If you're interested in the padded storage box we might be able to work something out, but that would be additional money,
She is gorgeous, photographs well, and I expect she will be GREAT for "other uses." The DS 167 is known for having one of the best body sculpts in the business, and I don't think you'll find one of these in this condition with two heads for anything close to this price. Would make an excellent starter doll.
See pics below, both the required ones for the listing and a few of her with each of her heads as she appears in "normal" circumstances. Please feel free to ask any questions, and thanks for looking.
DSC_3154.JPG
DSC_3154.JPG (77.58 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3155.JPG
DSC_3155.JPG (83.25 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3158.JPG
DSC_3158.JPG (85.61 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3161.JPG
DSC_3161.JPG (101.92 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3163.JPG
DSC_3163.JPG (95.83 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3173.JPG
DSC_3173.JPG (86.21 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3171.JPG
DSC_3171.JPG (96.3 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3178.JPG
DSC_3178.JPG (95.04 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3174.JPG
DSC_3174.JPG (77.59 KiB) Viewed 1811 times
DSC_3176.JPG
DSC_3176.JPG (76.27 KiB) Viewed 1811 times

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DS 167 "Born again virgin" w/two heads-- $550 local NYC

Post by Frontenac »

More pics!
DSC_3175.JPG
DSC_3175.JPG (91.23 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
DSC_3177.JPG
DSC_3177.JPG (84.09 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
DSC_3169.JPG
DSC_3169.JPG (81.86 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (97.53 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (95.64 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (106.05 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (93.56 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (108.71 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
DSC_2043.JPG
DSC_2043.JPG (92.23 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
DSC_2061.JPG
DSC_2061.JPG (83.89 KiB) Viewed 1625 times

austinhendo2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: DS 167 "Born again virgin" w/two heads-- $550 local NYC

Post by austinhendo2 »

great looking doll if you decide to ship please let me know

philpw99

Re: DS 167 "Born again virgin" w/two heads-- $550 NYC/Northe

Post by philpw99 »

PM sent
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Richharddd

Post by Richharddd »

I can take it by this week.

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frontenac »

Doll is sold.