www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: XXTRA SOFT Silicone Breast TOY (FEELS LIKE REAL THING)

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

sage187

SOLD: XXTRA SOFT Silicone Breast TOY (FEELS LIKE REAL THING)

Post by sage187 »

Brand New Never used Ruby13 xxtra soft silicon Breast Toy for sale,

Retail $350 plus 4 months wait time,(i had to wait 7months for mine..) selling it for $250 Plus shipping! PayPal! or cash on pickup! shipping is
like +30 dollars 48 STATES ONLY

Medium skin tone brown nipples
Weight is about 12 lbs i think

Description Taken from Ruby 13 website
"The pillow itself measures 10 1/2"x10 1/2" and stands over 6" high. While we were at it, we also created a set of those same triple D's (Boobs) to be sold as a pair "Matching sets only" :) they each measure 5 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" high x 3 3/4" in height, "nips up" ...and yes, they are of the same soft platinum silicone as all our R-13 girls, and naturally, filled with our "Ruby-Juice" gel. Until now, I didn't really know the bra size for our Ruby and Brazil, however, according to the cute little sales girl at Frederick's of Hollywood, they're a full "34-DDD-F"

I had ex gfs with big breast, so i know how they feel and let me tell ya this is as close as it gets to the real thing the jiggle is AMAZING

Location: Northern California (209 Area) Free Pickup Own it ASAP skip the 5day shipping!
Damage: All ruby 13 products that are made with the new super soft silicone formula have tears/blemishes caused from the demolding process since the silicon is so soft compared to the regular formula, See video how the toy jiggles. Buyer has to repair the toy with a hot iron or metal to smooth out the tears. I lack the skills to do it otherwise ill keep it.

Reason why im selling:
Was cleaning out my closet and i forgot i even had this. Brand new never used, I dont need it anymore since i been busy with work. Who ever buys is one lucky guy since it took me over 7months to recieve this. Maybe thats why i lost interest in it from the waiting time. LOL
Powdered.jpg
Powdered.jpg (228.99 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
how it looks once powdered with corn starch, u can see the silicon tears/scratches
IMG_20180804_143420.jpg
IMG_20180804_143420.jpg (255.35 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
how it looks oiled
IMG_20180804_143415.jpg
IMG_20180804_143415.jpg (275.96 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
boobtoys (2).mp4
(29.26 MiB) Downloaded 1935 times
boobtoys (3).mp4
(33.83 MiB) Downloaded 1934 times
compared2regular formula.mp4
(36.29 MiB) Downloaded 1933 times

TheGateKeeper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: XXTRA SOFT Silicone Breast TOY (FEELS LIKE THE REAL THIN

Post by TheGateKeeper »

these look good. I had the busty aichans before and wonder how these compare to those.

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Yeah the bust aichan I heard you can't really warm them up to hot compared to these since they are made of silicone. The feeling is realistic

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Still for sale, the nipples actually almost feel like real nipples compared to the ebony one I own those lack texture and a bit of hardness.

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Price dropped $200 with shipping included to any 48 states FedEx 5 business day delivery.

The weight is close to17lbs packaged.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

sage187 wrote:Brand New Never used Ruby13 xxtra soft silicon Breast Toy for sale,

Retail $350 plus 4 months wait time,(i had to wait 7months for mine..) selling it for $250 Plus shipping! PayPal! or cash on pickup! shipping is
like +30 dollars 48 STATES ONLY

Medium skin tone brown nipples
Weight is about 12 lbs i think

Description Taken from Ruby 13 website
"The pillow itself measures 10 1/2"x10 1/2" and stands over 6" high. While we were at it, we also created a set of those same triple D's (Boobs) to be sold as a pair "Matching sets only" :) they each measure 5 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" high x 3 3/4" in height, "nips up" ...and yes, they are of the same soft platinum silicone as all our R-13 girls, and naturally, filled with our "Ruby-Juice" gel. Until now, I didn't really know the bra size for our Ruby and Brazil, however, according to the cute little sales girl at Frederick's of Hollywood, they're a full "34-DDD-F"

I had ex gfs with big breast, so i know how they feel and let me tell ya this is as close as it gets to the real thing the jiggle is AMAZING

Location: Northern California (209 Area) Free Pickup Own it ASAP skip the 5day shipping!
Damage: All ruby 13 products that are made with the new super soft silicone formula have tears/blemishes caused from the demolding process since the silicon is so soft compared to the regular formula, See video how the toy jiggles. Buyer has to repair the toy with a hot iron or metal to smooth out the tears. I lack the skills to do it otherwise ill keep it.

Reason why im selling:
Was cleaning out my closet and i forgot i even had this. Brand new never used, I dont need it anymore since i been busy with work. Who ever buys is one lucky guy since it took me over 7months to recieve this. Maybe thats why i lost interest in it from the waiting time. LOL
Powdered.jpg
how it looks once powdered with corn starch, u can see the silicon tears/scratches
IMG_20180804_143420.jpg
how it looks oiled
IMG_20180804_143415.jpg
boobtoys (2).mp4
boobtoys (3).mp4
compared2regular formula.mp4
How heavy are these please? And how long please.v
This is silicone not tpe. Never use a hot iron on silicone. Use silicone adhesive such as permatex mixed with a dab of OMS
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Were these the Extra Soft model or the regular one?

Edit: duh, just saw the 'compared to regular' video - nevermind!

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Sold

INFORMATIONS