www.wmdolls.com

Sold-Male Nick doll with muscular tan body from Realdoll

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

xvaesthirxv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sold-Male Nick doll with muscular tan body from Realdoll

Post by xvaesthirxv »

Item for sale: Male Nick doll with muscular tan body from Realdoll
Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable *¹: Realdoll, Nick head, body muscular, material is Platinum Silicone
Asking price: $2,000
Preferred payment method: Paypal.
Shipping limitations: PICK UP ONLY
General location: NYC - Midtown East (nice area, full service building)
Age of item: 3 Years
Bought new or previously owned : Bought New
Damage to item: Mostly on bottom of feet, a few indents on back, and parts of the leg.
Repairs made: I used some of the glue it came with for the feet.
Modifications: None.
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home : Smoke Free.

Hi, I am looking to sell my male realdoll. It is UNUSED in terms of sex. I paid $6699.00 for it (funny number, I know). I am selling it for just $2,000. Local pick up only since it is way too big to ship.

Please note that the white specks you see in the photos are just dust. Now, there is some damage to it. That is because when I first unboxed it and moved it to the shower to wash it (it arrived with like, factory dust), I accidentally dragged the feet against the floor and it ripped. And then when I leaned it on the faucet, the back got a few bumps on it. As did part of the leg when I flipped it to wash the other side. Besides the feet, the little bump damage is barely noticeable. I keep the feet covered in black socks to prevent it from tearing if I have to move it, but it has been unmoved since it was stored (I did have to move it to take photos). The top of the feet are perfect. But if you are into feet, I recommend you not buy this because of the damage on the feet. Please note I used some of the cleaning gel for the initial shower of the realdoll.

Anyway, after I washed it, I realized how delicate and heavy this realdoll was. So I let it dry and put it into storage (my closet) and decided I did not want to keep it. I did not use it because I did not want to wash him again and risk damaging him more. I put off selling it for a long time because I knew it would be an ordeal. Anyway, I am selling it now. It is the model Nick with a muscular body. I chose a "Medium" skin tone so it is slightly tan, a complexion so he looks like he came from the beach. I live in Midtown East in Manhattan (full service building).

If you look at his photos, you will see that he is in great condition, except for the parts I damaged when I showered him the first day I got him. His hole is obviously completely perfect and intact since he was never used. His penis is detachable and also in perfect condition, also never used. You have the option to buy your own penis from the site if you don't like the one I chose. I chose a very generic, erect penis. I think it looks great. Even though I kept him covered, he still managed to gather some dust. I am NOT going to wash him again and risk damaging him. I think it is best that you and a friend both carry him and rinse him when you first bring him home, unless you are strong enough to carry him yourself. Remember that in the pictures, the white specs are dust particles.

Please reply here if you are interested in buying. I am home from work by 4 pm on weekdays and I am available all weekends. I would prefer that you not negotiate down the price because it is already priced extremely low, but I guess I would have no choice if no one wants him. I will help you bring the realdoll down to your car. I will also buy super big bags to cover it so it is discreet. To bring it downstairs I will use my building's trolley so it will have no risk of getting damaged. Oh and of course you can view him before we bring him downstairs. Feel free to ask more questions.

The doll came with a box of: 1. Cleaning tool, 2. Cleaning gel (I used a little for initial clean), 3. Adhesive packet (I used some to fix the foot but I don't think it is usable anymore because I opened the packet), 4. A paper certificate/booklet, and 5. Three little packets of lube (unopened).

Extra details from purchase order:

Male RD2 Face Nick
Male RD2 Body Body A
Skin Tone Medium
Male RD2 Facial Hair Clean Shaved
Male RD2 Hair Stubble Color Brunette (+$150.00)
RD2 Eye Color Hazel
Hi-Realism Eyes (additional $50.00) None
Eye Upgrades/Options (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR HI REALISM EYES) No - Do not upgrade. (default)
Fixed Eyes No fixed eyes option (default)
Hand Punched Eyebrows None
Male RD2 Penis Size Small
Penis Attachement Style Removable
OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR YOUR DOLL (optional extras)
Duracast for Hands/Feet No Duracast option.
Male RD2 Optional Wig No Optional Wig
Male RD2 Pubic Hair (Optional) Shaved (standard)
Hair Color for Optional Pubic Hair No Selection (default if shaved option is selected above)
Custom Freckles No Custom Freckles
Attachments
realdoll nick medium skin tone muscular body xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
realdoll nick medium skin tone muscular body xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
1body.jpg (4.42 MiB) Viewed 883 times
handsome face xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
handsome face xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
2face.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 883 times
the penis xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
the penis xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
3dick.jpg (4.62 MiB) Viewed 883 times
do not skip chest day xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
do not skip chest day xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
4chest.jpg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 883 times
back view. Please note the little indent impressions from being pressed against the faucet from initial cleaning xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
back view. Please note the little indent impressions from being pressed against the faucet from initial cleaning xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
5back.jpg (4.69 MiB) Viewed 883 times
dat ass xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
dat ass xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
6ass.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 883 times
booty view xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
booty view xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
7booty.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 883 times
hole view lol xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
hole view lol xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
8hole.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 883 times
Side view xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
Side view xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
9side.jpg (4.78 MiB) Viewed 883 times
top of feet look great xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
top of feet look great xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
10feet.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 883 times
tear in foot due to initial transport xvaesthirxv 3/20/19
11foot.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 883 times
12foot.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 883 times

xvaesthirxv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: For Sale Male Nick doll with muscular tan body from Real

Post by xvaesthirxv »

By the way, the skin tone in the order form is wrong, his skin tone is actually tan. I changed it to give him a sun kissed look when I ordered.

Also payment in cash is ok too for pick up.

xvaesthirxv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: For Sale Male Nick doll with muscular tan body from Real

Post by xvaesthirxv »

Hi admins, how do I delete this topic because the file has been sold.

INFORMATIONS