www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 148 cm TPE Shael-$500 local pickup in Connecticut only

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

lebbeus21

Re: 148 cm TPE Shael - $500 local pickup in Connecticut only

Post by lebbeus21 »

Lebbeus here. I wanted to give info on Shael. The ring-shaped discolorations near where the head meets the neck are oil I believe, from the mechanism that "holds" the head on. It is a post with two little ball bearings that push in and out to accept and release the head. I think oil is involved in that mechanism. Those circular spots are from when the head accidentally came off and skin hit the post. Maybe baby oil would remove this. I'm not sure. I've found baby oil removes some types of discolorations and the TPE stain remover (white gunk that smells like mint that manufacturers sell) remove other types of discolorations, like clothing stains (and it works REALLY well on those.)

the purple stains around her ears are likely from her resting up against dark clothing. I don't recall if those were there when I sold her. They might have been. I do like my dark clothing. (I bet TPE stain remover would help with these.)

anyway, I figured it might help to chime in and identify those circular spots in case potential buyers know how to clean that up.

ockham
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ockham »

lebbeus21 wrote:Lebbeus here. I wanted to give info on Shael. The ring-shaped discolorations near where the head meets the neck are oil I believe, from the mechanism that "holds" the head on. It is a post with two little ball bearings that push in and out to accept and release the head. I think oil is involved in that mechanism. Those circular spots are from when the head accidentally came off and skin hit the post. Maybe baby oil would remove this. I'm not sure. I've found baby oil removes some types of discolorations and the TPE stain remover (white gunk that smells like mint that manufacturers sell) remove other types of discolorations, like clothing stains (and it works REALLY well on those.)

the purple stains around her ears are likely from her resting up against dark clothing. I don't recall if those were there when I sold her. They might have been. I do like my dark clothing. (I bet TPE stain remover would help with these.)

anyway, I figured it might help to chime in and identify those circular spots in case potential buyers know how to clean that up.
Thanks for that update. You're more knowledgeable about these things than me.

ockham
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ockham »

Last item, TPE Shael 148cm, is sold to DoctorDuke2. Thread can be closed.

INFORMATIONS