www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: LifeDoll F-Body w/ HoneyDolls Aki Head

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

SOLD: LifeDoll F-Body w/ HoneyDolls Aki Head

Post by r4m »

Item for sale: 2008 LifeDoll F-Body with HoneyDolls head. The LifeDoll F-Body is platinum silicone, with a skeleton (not really posable - no finger wires). The HoneyDolls head is TPE, and very oral capable. :D Comes with a wig, and some limited clothes.

Asking price: $1000 or best offer. Please PM offers. Pay more than $1000, and I will throw in a classic Teddybabe, that I completely forgot I had.

Shipping limitations: Local pick up only

General location: San Diego, CA

Age of item: Made in 2008

Bought new or previously owned *¹: I bought her from the original owner that had her for a month or two.

Damage to item: Yes. :cry:

Repairs made: The original owner tore her ona hole (grrr). I repaired it and it held up well. However, I have not used her in ages (since 2013?), and the ona hole repair needs to be repeated. The original owner also modified the body to accept the HoneyDolls head, but he was not good at doll modifications, so she used to spontaneously lose her head. I added a bunch of silicone to the neck, and this helped for a long time. The neck repair is not sturdy enough to support the head.

Modifications: HoneyDolls head on a LifeDoll body

Need assistance with posting pictures?: Nope. Thanks.

Here is a link to her 3/2018 For Sale Album with more pics. http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8975
Cheers,
r4m
Note: I will check back at least once a week.
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Cthulhu4change
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: San Diego - LifeDoll F-Body w/ HoneyDolls Sleeping Aki H

Post by Cthulhu4change »

Let me know if you can meet up next week. I'll do both for 1g

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Cthulhu4change wrote:Let me know if you can meet up next week. I'll do both for 1g
Yes. PM me.
Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Interested in the teddybabe seperately. Let me know
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

samara78 wrote:Interested in the teddybabe seperately. Let me know
She is yours. I will contact you soon with details.
Cheers,
r4m

Benny Red
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Benny Red »

Is she spoken for yet?

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Benny Red wrote:Is she spoken for yet?
Nope! Another member has made a tentative offer, but she is still available. PM me an offer.

Cheers,
r4m

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Still available! Are you guys going to make me employ marketing? Please don't, cuz I suck at marketing. I have the fashion taste of an engineer, and it shows in my lack of photographic and sales skills.
Maybe the links below will help. I have not hung out here for a few years, but when I did, I commented on my dolls. Here are some candid posts I made about my LifeDoll/HoneyDolls hybrid when she was not for sale. Click the links and search for "r4m". I posted multiple times in some of those threads.
Me commenting on the HoneyDoll head's oral capability.
Picture showing the way you have to manuever her legs for play. Her skeleton does not work like a human skeleton, so you can't just spread her legs at the hips. They have to be bent at the hip, rotated, and then spread.
Me commenting on the weight and silicone of LifeDolls
Me commenting on the LifeDolls wonderful soft breast, and cute but firm butt.
I used to have 3 high end dolls. Me comparing them.
I have some old PMd reviews that go into more detail. I may anonymize them and post later.
Cheers,
r4m

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

As I mentioned above, here are some PMs about my LifeDoll. I made some minor edits to anonomize them, since the P in PM stands for Private, but I didn't change the meaning. Go ahead! Make me a low ball offer. I promise not to whine. I might even accept it!

A long long time ago, a member PM'd me with questions about LifeDolls. Here is my answer. Note: The LifeDoll links don't work anymore.
r4m in a PM about LifeDolls/HoneyDolls wrote:Q: sorry to intrude,can you help me with the lifedoll pick?
A: Sure.

Q: just two questions i can think of,insert or built in vagina?and she i capable of oral opening?
A1: My LifeDoll has an onahole type insert hole, which is convenient but does not look real. Why convenient? Because you can remove the insert for cleaning, and avoid carrying the entire doll to the restroom. I think built-ins are an option on the Real Body, but I could be mistaken. I bought mine second hand, so I did not really explore the available options.
A2: LifeDoll does not make oral capable heads.

Q: and any general info you can provide on this doll,i guess i can go to their website also,maybe it will be in Japanese..
A1: General info – Posable skeleton. Not very flexible. Hip and shoulder joints are an inch or two lower than a RG, so entry is a little tricky (you have to rotate her legs before spreading). Go slow at first to avoid tears. Consider reinforcing insert hole. Boobs are very nice. Rest of body is firm. Silicone is thin in a few places, so you can see the skeleton. Excellent seams and aesthetics. Lightest high-end silicone doll on the market (to my knowledge).
A2: They have translated some of their site into English. http://doll.lifedoll.net/charm-point.html
For the rest, paste http://doll.lifedoll.net/ into google. The very first result will have '[Translate this page]' as an option to the right. I'd ask Stef (speaks/writes some Japanese) or Artist69 (owns a LifeDoll) if you have specific questions.

Q: you bought a different set up right with the sleeping aki head from honeydoll so that an extra $800 correct?
A: I bought her second hand from a guy with buyers remorse, so I am not sure how much he paid. If you go with the HoneyDolls head, be sure to read the threads about a LifeDoll body w/ HoneyDoll head under the 'Dolls in General (Japanese)' forum and the 'Repair & Maintenance' forum. DO NOT REMOVE SILICONE FROM THE BODY! Remove it from the head if you must.
Also a long long time ago, a member PM'd me asking for a comparison of the my Ruby13 and LifeDoll. Note: I bought them both in 2008, so my Ruby13 was a first generation, and not as soft as later versions.
r4m in a PM about LifeDolls/HoneyDolls vs Ruby13 wrote:Hi ##### – Here is a breakdown of how they compare.

They are both great dolls, with strengths and weaknesses. You will have to decide which aspects are most important to you.

Breasts: Ruby is firmer than Aki (my LifeDoll). The breasts are the only place where there is a big difference in softness. LifeDoll breasts are much softer and feel almost as good as they look. They almost jiggle when she moves. Advantage LifeDoll

Legs and Ass: Ruby's legs and ass are amazing. Aki's legs and ass are very nice, but not as nice as Ruby's. Advantage Ruby

Durability: Ruby is more durable than Aki. I acquired my LifeDoll here on the forum, and she had a tear in her insert hole going up onto her cheek. :cry: I have carelessly allowed Ruby to fall off of my bed twice! (raised bed - approx 3 foot drop). She only has a small 1-inch tear (more like a scratch) on her hand from the second fall. The vag and back door show no signs of tearing or wear. I'd PM Brash and ask if they have any reports of tearing down there. I have not heard of any Ruby maintenance issues. LifeDoll seems to have a decent rep for durability as well. Advantage Ruby

Skeleton for sex: Ruby wins hands down. She has a 'flexi'-skeleton (that is what Ruby13 calls it), which makes her move similar to a RG in bed. For example, once she is in position for doggie style, you can move her by grabbing her hips with you motionless and it looks like she is doing the work. The LifeDoll was very stiff when she arrived, and her joints (hip and shoulder) are an inch or two lower than on a RG. The lower joint position makes her difficult to enter. She has loosened up some, and I have learned how to position her, so that is not a big deal anymore. Basically, you have to rotate her legs about 90 degrees and then spread/bend them. Advantage Ruby

Skeleton for posing: The LifeDoll skeleton is posable. The Ruby13 skeleton will hold some sitting or kneeling positions if balanced carefully, but is not posable. Advantage LifeDoll (bigger consideration for photographers than me)

Weight: Ruby is light and maneuverable at 58 pounds, but the LifeDoll is considerably lighter (over 10 pounds, but not sure of Aki's exact weight). Advantage LifeDoll

Vag type: Ruby has a built-in, which I like. Aki has an ona-hole design, so you choose the insert you like the best. I used a Fleshlight, but had to cut away almost half of the material to make it fit. I think LifeDoll also has built-ins as an option but I am not sure. Built-ins look better, but require moving the entire doll to clean. This one is too subjective to give advantage to one or the other. Apples and Oranges

Costs: I paid about the same for my dolls, because I got the LifeDoll second hand from a guy in Colorado (Pharaoh). New, the Ruby13 will be a lot less, especially if you snag one of the photo models off ebay like I did. :D Advantage Ruby

Oral: My LifeDoll has an oral capable HoneyDolls head, which is outstanding at oral, but I would not recommend the combination unless you are really good with doll repairs. The LifeDoll body has a hard silicone hole in her neck, which hold the head's anchor. After a couple of months, the hard silicone anchor hole stretched a little bit, and now the head falls off very easily. I repaired it, but the repair is not perfect. I do not have the Ruby13 oral head (#5). Apples and Oranges

Aesthetics: Both dolls are visually stunning. Too subjective to call a winner. I find them both stunning.

That about does it. Let me know if I missed something.
Cheers,
r4m

Cthulhu4change
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cthulhu4change »

It looks like I am still too new to PM,

Is there another way we can communicate privately

Thanks

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Cthulhu4tchange,
Welcome to TDF! Please visit the Newbie Welcome Page:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
You will find information there on Newbie restrictions, etc.
Regards,
Jiayi
TDF Administrator

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Cthulhu4change wrote:It looks like I am still too new to PM,
Is there another way we can communicate privately
Thanks
It's not that you are too new. The issue is you are not active enough. If you click on the link provided by jiayi, you will see that PMs are activated after 5 posts. That rule hasn't changed since I first came here 10 years ago. It is slightly annoying, but serves a higher purpose.

Make a few posts. Wait for them to be approved. Drop me a PM.

Cheers,
r4m

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

r4m wrote:
samara78 wrote:Interested in the teddybabe seperately. Let me know
She is yours. I will contact you soon with details.
Cheers,
r4m
Recieved her her,very happy with my purchase.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: San Diego - LifeDoll F-Body w/ HoneyDolls Aki Head

Post by r4m »

Bump alert! Go ahead. Make me a low ball offer!

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: San Diego - LifeDoll F-Body w/ HoneyDolls Aki Head

Post by r4m »

I will be offline for a week. Go ahead. Make a ridiculously lowball offer.
Cheers,
r4m

INFORMATIONS