www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: WM 93 Head-Tan, Like New

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

SOLD: WM 93 Head-Tan, Like New

Post by Studio5280 »

Hello Everyone,

Recently I purchased a doll here from the Sales On TDF forum and it's awesome. But, it came with two of the exact same heads, WM 93. One was "with make-up" and the other was "without make-up". Well, I don't really need two of them so I'm putting one up for sale here. These are gorgeous heads and very lifelike.

I'm selling the one WITHOUT make-up so you can add what you like. It actually does have factory eye make-up, just not much lipstick. That's about the only difference between the two heads. It is a tan skin tone with blue eyes.

Here's the particulars:
Item for sale: WM 93 Head
Full specifications: TPE, Tan Skin Tone, Fits 140MM dolls and larger with a standard 16MM-2 head connector
Asking price: $200 including FREE SHIPPING to the continental U.S.
Shipping limitations: This will be shipped Fed Ex to the Continental U.S. only---I don't want to get into international shipping, ok?
General location:Denver, CO USA
Age of item: Original owner had it 6 months, I've had it about a month now.
Bought new or previously owned: Previously Owned
Damage to item: None, it looks like it's new
Repairs made:None needed
Modifications: None

It comes with it's little white bag that they ship every head in as well as the foam mask/eyelash protector they all come with but...it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HEAD CONNECTOR. If you need one, you can order one cheap at Home Depot, PM me for more info on that.

Yes, it has oral capabilities, no I don't know how deep the mouth is. I only use these dolls for photos and that's what the last owner did too.

Additional notes...

I will only accept payments via PayPal.
Sales and shipping to the Continental US only.
All correspondence regarding purchase should be made with me through PMs.
Please, no ridiculous low ball offers or requests to send it half way around the world with free shipping, it's not going to be cost effective for anyone. I'm in no big rush to sell it.
If you still see it listed, it's still available.

More...

This is the ACTUAL HEAD the Moderators are using the photo of in the "Is my sales ad compliant? (simple guide with examples)" posted in this section. Scroll up to see it or click on this: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 28&t=97219

You can see the original sales post here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 22&t=94833
It shows both heads so you can see there isn't much difference between the two.

And, if you would like to see what this model head looks like with a wig, I posted several more photos I shot of the doll (using the other head WITH make-up) here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=97259
That will give you an idea of what this model head can look like and how beautiful it is.

So, thanks for looking, and I hope it finds a new home with YOU!

JA
Attachments
WM-93a.jpg
WM-93a.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
WM-93b.jpg
WM-93b.jpg (141.6 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
WM-93c.jpg
WM-93c.jpg (113.4 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
WM-93d.jpg
WM-93d.jpg (108.36 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
WM-93e.jpg
WM-93e.jpg (103.21 KiB) Viewed 1321 times

Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: For Sale: WM 93 Head-Tan, Like New

Post by Studio5280 »

Just an update here. I have had a few offers that fell through, but this head is still available.

JA

Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Studio5280 »

I took a few shots tonight of the actual head for sale with some wigs on so you can get an idea what she looks like with her hair styled. As you can see, there isn't much difference between this head (the one for sale) and the other one (that I use for Oksana) in the photo links above. I took some with long, short, dark and blonde...a little something for everyone.

Just a side note...since she doesn't have her own body, she doesn't drink as much vodka as her twin sister Oksana does. She's usually pretty sober.

JA
Attachments
WM-93 Hairstyles.jpg
WM-93 Hairstyles.jpg (260.62 KiB) Viewed 777 times

Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Studio5280 »

This head has been SOLD. Moderator, please move this to the Sold section.

Thank you

JA

INFORMATIONS