www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by DexterQuest »

I agree that most of these sellers are selling bad dolls, but there is one vendor listed in the scam alert thread that I've used 3 times and have recieved good dolls. Their prices were normal, but they carry dolls that tdf vendors don't. Also they are the only vendor who sent me any repair supplies for free. I haven't been satisfied with any tdf CSR resolution. Basically they say sorry or I have to pay return shipping and never offer compensation. The best thing was an extra discount on the next doll, but when I said yes they forgot about me.

I got one bad doll and one excellent copy from Amazon.

I have 7 dolls and many heads from 5 tdf vendors, so I can compare.

dollman001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollman001 »

I have purchased dolls off Alibaba and they were great. You just have to correspond with the sellers. Some are vague, evade your questions and don't offer more details, pics and vids. Avoid them of course. I purchased the doll I attached below. She is great. Excellent quality and price.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-09-10-11-46-20.png
Screenshot_2018-09-10-11-46-20.png (2.66 MiB) Viewed 3089 times

rubberball55

Post by rubberball55 »

Without mentioning any names here on TDF the only dolls I have purchased that failed
were the ones I purchased here. I have seen cheap copies from Alibaba and AliExpress
but the ones I bought were great and the prices were a fraction of some approved sellers.
I am not particularly easy on mine also....

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is important. None of the vendors and manufacturers with whom I have friendship here give bad service or sell bad dolls. Indeed - none dare to as I'm not backward in championing good quality or berating bad quality.

So I would be very interested indeed if you might PM me about any TDF vendors or manufacturers who haven't given you the best of service or quality of doll.

It's central to the very existence of TDF that TDF accredited manufacturers and vendors provide dolls which who give pleasures rather than distress or disappointments.

Whilst some do report adequate experiences from Amazon and Alibaba sources the risks of otherwise are attested to by significant numbers. TDF instead provides a controlled environment at least on an honour basis, for the supply chain and in which if something comes through the system which doesn't live up to appropriate expectations there are means of getting things right, either through discussion in open forum or through the arbitration system that TDF operates, I believe and hope to the satisfaction of many.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I recently got involved in helping to rescue a doll whose owner had medical problems and needed the doll shifted in a hurry.

This is a very strong warning
- not to buy on Alibaba or Aliexpress
- not to buy blind second hand from someone without a reputation on the forums. Personal collection is best.
- not to buy a doll second hand unless the vendor gives details as to where he or she bought it from - and this ought to be a rule of forum sales.

It was claimed that the doll was a new condition dollforever. Not used sexually was true. But it has clothing stains.

It wasn't a dollforever but a chinese doll from Aliexpress. The vendor said that it cost £1500. If so that's every reason to buy from a TDF approved vendor. It may have cost £1000 perhaps including customs, although the Aliexpress vendor might since have included free shipping, so that perhaps in January it really had cost £1500 but now might be only £1000.
DSCF1834.JPG
DSCF1834.JPG (605.21 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
DSCF1835.JPG
DSCF1835.JPG (360.51 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
DSCF1841.JPG
DSCF1841.JPG (450.33 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
DSCF1843.JPG
DSCF1843.JPG (389.45 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
DSCF1845.JPG
DSCF1845.JPG (596.7 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
DSCF1847.JPG
DSCF1847.JPG (458.39 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
DSCF1848.JPG
DSCF1848.JPG (509.66 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
This doll has the usual back hinges - rotation, forwards/backwards and side to side.

However it has gooseneck neck, wire wrists, not hinges, and worse wire ankles,
DSCF1837.JPG
DSCF1837.JPG (531.86 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
no hinges and I would not trust shipping this doll.

Breasts are solid, not hollow, weight is OK, TPE is greasy rather than oily and needs a layer of talc, and has the fruit flavour smell. She's either a 155 or a 158.

On account of the lack of hinged wrists and wire ankles and total inability to stand even briefly safely this doll is not worth £1000 new.

Whilst some have reported good experiences one really never knows what you're getting from non-TDF sources and the bottom line is to steer clear like the plague.

I'm now left with the task of selling this doll on the UK forum on behalf of a forum member and have a conflict of interest in getting the best price for the doll for a disabled serviceman and at the same time being very open about my opinion of this doll in relation to anyone buying her.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

a little addition from my end about Alibaba's Trade Assurance.

We are using these Alibaba services sometimes for payments from Chinese suppliers. Contrary to Paypal, Alibaba seems to have no problems to handle sex toys. So theoretically, the Alibaba's Trade Assurance has an tangible advantage over Paypal. The slogan "Thank you for choosing Trade Assurance - we look forward to helping protect your next order" sounds promising and suggests some kind of protection.

Here is an excerpt from the T&C:
Post-delivery coverage: You will be covered for the total amount of the actual total payment you make. You can check the quality of your products after receiving the goods and open a dispute if there are any issues. You’ll have 90 days from shipping and 15 days from customs clearance to confirm the quality of your order (unless otherwise stipulated by Alibaba.com).

On-time shipment: If supplier fails to ship order on time, you can open a dispute for a refund of the total amount paid or the covered amount for your order.
That sounds quite good. But you need to read this very verbally. All they promise is that you can open a dispute. They do not promise that there is any mechanism for arbitration on your behalf.

You might want to let this sink in.

There is no mechanism for arbitration on your behalf!

As long as there is no dispute, it works fine.

Obviously, the value of a "trade assurance" becomes only visible if you encounter problems.

What is the value of Alibaba's Trade Assurance? As soon as you start a dispute, there will be zero protection for the buyer. The term Trade Assurance becomes misleading blurb without any substantial meaning.

After opening a dispute this is what we got from Alibaba's Trade Assurance:
Please also be advised that Alibaba.com is an information exchange platform only, what we can do is to encourage both parties to negotiate with each other and get the dispute resolved, which depends on your both parties’ willingness. We have no authority to impose compulsory sanction on any member.
This is what Alibaba's "protection" is worth: nothing. Though they fully comply with their stated T&C. You can open a dispute. Yes, that works. Similarily you can proverbially 'drill a hole into your knee and rinse buttermilk through it' (German 'Loch ins Knie machen und Buttermilch durchgießen'). Both actions are utterly pointless.

Actually I did not expect something different from Alibaba. But the brazenness is breathtaking.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Those copy dolls' arses don't look right- there's no arse crack or crease. Looks like a seriously maldesigned doll

Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miyukashi »

Know of any trusted Ebay / Amazon sellers? I was looking into some racyme dolls. Some of them provided pictures with written dates on piece of paper upon request and I am guessing those are more trustworthy but still...
haremlover wrote:I have been continuing research on Chinese manufacturers or vendors who have not yet gained "TDF approval". There are crops of significantly bad dolls around, vendors of which rob people who can least afford to lose money setting them back further from getting a good doll.

The presence of a good doll in someone's life can be transforming. I gave a wonderful DS doll to my Dad, and whilst she still remains in her box, her presence has given Dad a better perspective towards real people and for once in a dozen years, he's happy. Where I to have given him a crap doll, then his perspective would still have been crap.

Approval at TDF of a manufacturer or a vendor provides that protection that a family gives to all its members. It's not a matter of exclusion or competition, but ensuring that all are willing to do their best working together with the common enthusiasms that link us.

Non-approval is demonstrated sharply by the email that I received from a vendor who says that they're a manufacturer. They use photos of WM dolls and others and say that they are going to make you that doll, not made by WM or anyone else, not out of TPE but out of silicone . . .

I'm posting here because I'm shocked. It's theft of photos and fakery of dolls, and goodness knows what one might receive as a result of buying from this company:
Yes, the pictures are same to WM, actually, there are many doll factory or doll company use the same pictures, because these pictures are beautiful and free, can you understand?

Each factory have their own pictures, but on the same time, they also use others pictures. We also have our own pictures, but it's cost a lot to make these pictures, some times, when there is a hot sale doll, we will buy one as sample, then our designer will develop the same sex doll in silicone. But in most first time, we use the pictures and the same time, we also make our own pictures. it need a long time.

There we always make a video for each doll, our own doll, our own videos.

You can also find there are many pictures on our website, some are same to others, but some are different to others. May be the face of the doll is same, but the hair color, the cloth, the eye color, even the skin color and meterails are different.

In general, we use both our pictures and the same pictures oh others,but when we produce the doll, we do ourselves. We will send the pictures or video to you once your doll is ok, only yu confirm the doll is no problem, then we will ship it to you, if not, you can ask for refund the money. That's we always do it.

So, it's doesn't matter of the same pictures, but it's about the quality and service! As, our 5 years experience in manufactureing sex dolls, there are more than 60 companies who are selling the sex doll, maybe in same pictures same designs, but there only 10 or less 10 factory who manufacture the sex dolls, some factory do it good, some factory do it poor, some factory do it in TPR or TPE, some factory do it in Silicone.

When it comes the oil, the TPR is most, then it's TPE, and the Silicone least. We do this a long time, and we want do it much longer, so we must do our best quality and service, that's why we only do the silicone dolls and offer our best quality and service.
Best wishes

Harem

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Having taken delivery of the doll I've been helping someone to sell on the UK forum
bought from Aliexpress and which has neither proper ankles nor proper wrists, it's not what you can see in a doll but what you can't see - I would not buy any brand not reviewed by TDF members.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Knowing the internet, I wouldn't trust people suggesting to buy off of sellers not confirmed by TDF. There might be a chance that these people are the scammers themselves trying to get people to buy their counterfeit crap.

Frankly if you want to be cheapskate, there is the used BUY & SELL forums. You are more likely to find legit dolls there. If you want to go triple digit cheap, all you need is some patience. You also might not need a lot of that ether, I already see approximately 5-10 listings on the BUY & SELL page for less than one grand.

You can also save up money. I am assuming you can do that since if you have triple digit money to spend on such a huge risk, you have an ability to save.

Otherwise, If you are living paycheck to paycheck and spending triple digit money on such a high risk proposition, I apologize, but that is fucking stupid. If your paycheck to paycheck you shouldn't be spending the little you have saved on a luxury. Much less a inferior version or ripoff of that luxury.

Arcanum

Post by Arcanum »

Is this still a concern?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

'drill a hole into your knee and rinse buttermilk through it'

What a great idiom! I'm curious as to why it's buttermilk and not regular 2% milk or whole milk ;)

I've always supported the starter doll concept. I think everyone's first doll should be an inexpensive doll before a bigger financial commitment is made. The sad thing is so many vendors/manufacturers who sell the less expensive dolls can't run their businesses ethically.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Arcanum wrote:Is this still a concern?
Yes

You can be inspired by all sorts of photos here, buy through there, and end up with something that really won't do the same things.

Buying an inexpensive doll - best buying second hand from an experienced member here who values their reputation.

But buy a DS167 EVO or a Sanhui 168 or possibly I think the upcoming Sino-doll 161, or JM 156 and you'll be blown away by her realism.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

st71

Post by st71 »

Yea a dead giveaway is where they write up the doll they are selling and they can't even steal the correct height and dimensions from the site they took the pictures from.

Might not be as obvious to a novice, especially with a decent looking price tempting quick purchase... but if you've checked out the manufacturers and the vendors sites, you get to the point where you know the pictures don't match the measurements.

Always check the fine print as well. Some will copy and math everything up, but in the fine print, the shipping weight is a pound or two... dead sign someone gonna pay $1,000 for a $9 inflatable.

Border
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Border »

It's my first post here.

I've read your posts and I'm amazed by how much effort you put into protecting other new buyers of love dolls. Great job!

Despite some anti-advises for buying from Aliexpress, I would like to buy an normal size (160-178) love doll from there.
It's due to only there the doll is affordable for me (up to 650-700$ with free shipping to Europe).

I've found some offers for this size and price that are shipping to my country.
Some of the sellers have a lot of positive feedback, but mostly for way cheaper items, so those could be pumped up, I guess.

I would be EXTREMELY thankful if any of you could help me not getting scammed and help choosing trustworthy seller.
I am heavily afraid of scam, because if this one won't be ok, I won't have money for another one in many months, perhaps years.

I wanted to write PM to some of you, but as I'm new here this option is disabled for me.
Thank in advance, from what I see so far this community is amazing :)

INFORMATIONS