www.wmdolls.com

As anyone ever buy from these people thanks

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: As anyone ever buy from these people thanks

Post by Maviarab »

Two things here:

1. They have sent out bad stuff to members here as is well documented if you choose to search.
2. The bait and switch is real and very deceptive. Importantly here, you have no idea what you are getting. Dolls DO NOT come in different sizes. A doll is a doll. So what they are actually doing is showing you the head and it will come with different bodies. What these different bodies look like? Who knows.
3. They have nothing to offer TDF/it's members that other more trusted vendors already offer.

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

Maviarab wrote:Two things here:

1. They have sent out bad stuff to members here as is well documented if you choose to search.
2. The bait and switch is real and very deceptive. Importantly here, you have no idea what you are getting. Dolls DO NOT come in different sizes. A doll is a doll. So what they are actually doing is showing you the head and it will come with different bodies. What these different bodies look like? Who knows.
3. They have nothing to offer TDF/it's members that other more trusted vendors already offer.

I understand.
:?

Yingele
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yingele »

As German is my native Language, i am well aware of the 3 largest known German Doll Vendors, and they were my first option.
It was a very frustrating and confusing experience with them over months.
Yes on the Phone they are all very nice, patient and friendly.

But when entering a conversation with them, asking about the world, about the competition and so on, then you start to think that something must be wrong with all of them.
All claim that the others are lying, that they rip off Customers, that their service is bad, that they heard from Customers who previously purchased from the competition that have been ripped off.
And obviously each one claims to be the only trustworthy one in Germany, the only from who to purchase, the only who haves originals, that only with 100% Customers are satisfaction!
Their WM and other Brand Dolls are far superior than the WM Dolls from the others... because they have a external employee in China who do the quality check himself and the CEO of WM and other Dolls are their personal Friends and they talk all the time to eachother.
Obviously they say that never purchase from other Countries, especially not directly from China, as Chinese Vendors try always to ripoff and send Products who are far inferior as if when the German Vendor orders it, even when it is the same Chinese Vendor you are ordering from, because there is not their Middleman for the quality check.

I also was confused with the Pictures and Pricing and the drop down Menu.
It is noted below the pictures/page what bodysize the depicted Doll is... yeah this is literally clickbait.

One of the German Vendors want sincerely charge up to an additional 450€ just to open the Box in order to check if the Doll haves any damages, a procedure that takes literally 5-10minutes. A third of the Dolls value just like that? No confidence in the Product they are selling? Or do they purchase on purpose maybe slightly damaged Dolls without the Service?
"Well we also keep the Doll here and you can have it delivered via UPS/FEDEX at youre home when you tell us so"
"Also you have a 30Day refund policy if you dont like her" -- and if you did not remove the protective wrapper. hue hue hue funny.
Yeah those things sure justify such a "service" price.
You dont have to purchase the Service, but they try to twist you so much around that you think it is necessary as the Chinese supplier are not trustworthy and they could send you a wrong or defective Doll.
And on top they want you to charge additional 250€ if you're not in a EU Country, no matter if you Dropship or get via Germany. They have no additional cost for dropshipping, most Manufacturer will literally charge no additional Money for delivery, no matter where you are on the Planet, it is in the Dolls Price included.
Of course because of their pricings, which i also talked with them, is because they say Dolls aint cheap and quality has it Price, and obviously the others sell fakes, so they can justify their Prices.
They think People are dumb and don't know how to use Google and check the Manufacturers Websites.
Also the 2 large German Dolls Forum are heavily moderated and owned by the Company themselves. They won't allow People critizising them.
From what a neutral Forum told me, there is a law in Germany which does not allow to speak negatively of a Company as the Forum owner can get sued for the content People are posting and this is why they had to delete many Posts as they have been warned multiple times.

The other one, from who i actually purchased from, who is also the largest of the German Vendors, went silent and ignored me completely, even hang up phonecalls after i noticed that i payed too much and said that i need that money back. Complicated stuff, but i have denounced them to the authorities but waiting for almost 2 years already. I dont know what the hell the Authorities in Germany are doing, that they take so much time to invesitgate that. While the Company happily still exsit and probably continues ripping off People.
They could have had a returning Customer, someone who has now a collection of Dolls, but decided to steal a few Euros, as if they are starving and needed that extra bucks.

I say, avoid any German Vendor, especially those clickbaity ones and those who want to charge additional Money for services and stuff, that claim to have superior Materials and Skelettons, as it is all bullshit.
I have never seen such a behaviour in any kind of Company, maybe from Drugdealers and Hookers as they don't want you to spend Money on others.
It is as if you go to Mercedes and they tell you how Mercedes is much better than any other Car and that BMW, Audi, Cadillac etc. are garbage, not worth the Price and so on... Literally no one does such a thing, not even Doll Manufacturers. Normal People try to convince you by their Products and not by talking how inferior the others are, and if you ask them about the others, they answer as normal People would answer, "i cant speak for them as, i dont know their Products".

I purchase from China directly from the Manufacturers or associated Vendors, and had no issues with the Dolls. My next Doll is coming from hgdoll.net after i have read this Forum before registering.

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

Yingele wrote:...German...Vendors... All claim that the others are lying.
start at 1m12s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgmgub8mHw#t=1m12s
He is lying. No he is lying, i am telling the truth. No i am thelling the truth.

source: movie labyrinth
Yingele wrote:From what a neutral Forum told me, there is a law in Germany which does not allow to speak negatively of a Company as the Forum owner can get sued for the content People are posting and this is why they had to delete many Posts as they have been warned multiple times.
True, in the whole eu actualy,it is very recent. The eu expands censoring trying to save there butts.

I would buy trough a vendor if they take care of all the tax stuff. Using ups so there is no customs delay.
In you neighbour country customs sometimes holds items for more than a month.

HachiRoku666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HachiRoku666 »

So, after reading this and not getting a Respond to an email i send them, i'm starting to look all over again for a vendor where i can pay over a couple of Months.
Thanks for the heads up (luckily the doll i wanted went out of stock^^)

Yingele
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yingele »

Just so you know as i did get a PM who those German Vendors are and this website seem not be affected by EU censoring.
RS-Dolls, Dollpark and Dollsclub.

If you want a good and trustworthy German Vendor, go for Dollstudio.
viewforum.php?f=227
http://dollstudio.org/

INFORMATIONS