www.wmdolls.com

Labdoll.com are they for real ??

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Labdoll.com are they for real ??

Post by fossil »

Hello ,

I found a couple of months ago a dealer who sells dolls and some of the models are really cheap. Very intherested in getting one i asked them why they are so reducted in price.They told me that some models are selld a lott and so they give big discounts .The site is really well maded but all the dolls have the same options regarding sizes and etc that other dealers doenst have . Im still drawned to them to purchase one but the fear of losing my money to a fake dealer is always getting the upper hand. I would like to give a big shoutout to you guys with the question if some of you have any experience with them so i can be assured to buy one. Any Help to solving this matter would be very appreciated ;)

Link to site : www.Labdoll.com

Thx ,
Fossil

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Labdoll.com are they for real ??

Post by Swan »

Unbelievable ... I clicked your link to find my photo used without permission. I'd say avoid this vendor like the plaque.
stole my pic.JPG
stole my pic.JPG (654.49 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
These are my Dolls in my Kitchen. :twisted:

edit: Thanks Slew! and I forgot ... Welcome to TDF Fossil

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi fossil. --> Welcome <--

In addition to stealing Swan's great photos, they also don't seem to take PayPal.. make of that what you will, but I don't trust sites which don't take PayPal.

fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fossil »

Swan wrote:Unbelievable ... I clicked your link to find my photo used without permission. I'd say avoid this vendor like the plaque.
stole my pic.JPG
These are my Dolls in my Kitchen. :twisted:

edit: Thanks Slew! and I forgot ... Welcome to TDF Fossil
You got to be kidding , what a scum thing to do. I feel sorry that they missused your picture but also relieved that you helped me to unmask the cheat feel I also had with the site. Looking at your ladys it seems you found a really nice place to buy, any sugestions for a buyer in the europe region? Thx again for all the help; )
Greets,
Fossil

fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fossil »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi fossil. --> Welcome <--

In addition to stealing Swan's great photos, they also don't seem to take PayPal.. make of that what you will, but I don't trust sites which don't take PayPal.
Yes you have a good point there , thx a lott for pointing it out Slew; )

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I Knew that picture looked familiar. Either the doll, the kitchen or both.
Those lab photos look like stock photos, from a stock photo agency.
Those people look VERY posed. It is not their factory workers. They look like models, what you would get from a stock photo agency.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome Fossil! Good thing you asked :D

SN- There are a lot of doll vendors that don't accept PayPal, this includes TDF verified vendors as well. If a vendor doesn't accept PayPal it doesn't mean you can't trust them.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Scammers lose another potential victim thanks to TDF!! :thumbs_up:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MonAmour wrote:SN- There are a lot of doll vendors that don't accept PayPal, this includes TDF verified vendors as well. If a vendor doesn't accept PayPal it doesn't mean you can't trust them.
It doesn't necessarily mean you can't trust them. However, it may indicate that you can't trust them. There's no way to know how much or how little it might indicate a site's trustworthiness.

Sure, some businesses won't accept checks, some businesses won't take credit cards, everyone is different. However, it's my instinct to appraise merchants' websites with a few precepts. A few years ago it was different, but these days if you don't take PayPal then you're missing out on business, including mine.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Seattle Slew wrote:A few years ago it was different, but these days if you don't take PayPal then you're missing out on business, including mine.
Same here : no paypal ? not me as client ...

Because over the net if the vendor is not in your country nor does the law of the vendor country protect buyers, you're done, as claims can become very tricky ...

Swan

Post by Swan »

fossil wrote:Looking at your ladys it seems you found a really nice place to buy, any sugestions for a buyer in the europe region?
Hi Fossil,
My Dolls are all silicone. Much more expensive then TPE. First find the Doll that blows you away then hunt for the right place to buy. IMHO :D
Dolls in that pic... DS 145cm and 163cm (Doll Sweet) I purchased them direct from DS. https://www.dsdoll.us/
Also 1 RealDoll BodyE (behind island) and 1 BoyToy (You only see back of her head)
If you want more info feel free to PM (Private message) me anytime. :thumbs_up:

fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fossil »

MonAmour wrote:

Welcome Fossil! Good thing you asked :D

SN- There are a lot of doll vendors that don't accept PayPal, this includes TDF verified vendors as well. If a vendor doesn't accept PayPal it doesn't mean you can't trust them.
Thx for your reply and very nice link to a descent shop ;)

fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fossil »

Swan wrote:
fossil wrote:Looking at your ladys it seems you found a really nice place to buy, any sugestions for a buyer in the europe region?
Hi Fossil,
My Dolls are all silicone. Much more expensive then TPE. First find the Doll that blows you away then hunt for the right place to buy. IMHO :D
Dolls in that pic... DS 145cm and 163cm (Doll Sweet) I purchased them direct from DS. https://www.dsdoll.us/
Also 1 RealDoll BodyE (behind island) and 1 BoyToy (You only see back of her head)
If you want more info feel free to PM (Private message) me anytime. :thumbs_up:

Ah ok , expensive :s , i really didnt want to spend more then 1500 euro thats why i saw those prices at labdoll and i almost went for it . If im correct, you didnt order one from a europe region ? By the way couldnt you sew the site for using your dolls as a webpicture ..

Greets ,
Foss

fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fossil »

Seattle Slew wrote:
MonAmour wrote:SN- There are a lot of doll vendors that don't accept PayPal, this includes TDF verified vendors as well. If a vendor doesn't accept PayPal it doesn't mean you can't trust them.
It doesn't necessarily mean you can't trust them. However, it may indicate that you can't trust them. There's no way to know how much or how little it might indicate a site's trustworthiness.

Sure, some businesses won't accept checks, some businesses won't take credit cards, everyone is different. However, it's my instinct to appraise merchants' websites with a few precepts. A few years ago it was different, but these days if you don't take PayPal then you're missing out on business, including mine.
Hi Slew ,
I wonder if there arent any people ordered and where scammed .. Such a big forum here and no one reported them earlier, strange

fossil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fossil »

Anyone maybe has a link for a trusted european seller ? Thx :)

INFORMATIONS