www.wmdolls.com

WM doll vs SEXO doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM doll vs SEXO doll

Post by znaroks »

Hello everyone

This is my first post, I am not sure if this is the correct subforum for this, but here goes:

I am browsing, to get my first doll. I am a complete newb when it comes to dolls, but seeing so many dolls on sale on many sites and having good chunks of the price off seems like the time to invest.
I have checked out a couple of different brands and WM dolls have caught my eye.

I have come across these two dolls:

1. Sexo 157com b cup doll

2. WM 157cm b-cup doll

The first one is just like the second one, however, the price is almost cut in half. So right of the bat, is this a knock off brand or possibly even a scam?
Does anyone have any experience with the brand? I know posting this here will net a biased answer from the WM side, however, the SEXO site can ship the doll free internationally, but WM odesn't seem to be able to ship to my country (Latvia). The sexo one doesn't have standing support, enchanced mouth etc, but the price even seems too good to be true. What do you guys think?

Also while I'm at it, is it possible to get a doll with the same everything, except larger breasts (lets say, C cup instead of B)?
Last edited by ZannyDanger on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed: Rule 1
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM doll vs SEXO doll

Post by ZannyDanger »

If you haven't already, you can view the new member's welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

I have moved your post to the SCAM alert section, as this is the proper subforum to ask for advice on doubtful sites like the first one you linked.
The second link you posted is to RealLoveSexDolls who are very well reputed and an officially accredited vendor here on TDF with a great track record so you know they can definitely be trusted.

You can visit their own subforum here on TDF by following this link: viewforum.php?f=240
A list of all the TDF accredited vendors can be found here: viewforum.php?f=210

My advice would be to steer clear of SEXO, they are most likely a scam site, or selling low quality knockoff brands.
Unfortunately a quick search on this forum didn't return any results for me but they list her as Silicone TPE, which is inaccurate and an obvious red flag.

The pictures in their advertisement are of a WM 157 b cup doll with the original watermarks cropped out, that is NOT a SEXO doll as they claim it to be. That alone would make me extremely wary.
As a general rule of thumb, if the offer seems too good to be true, it most likely is... buying a genuine doll will always command a price, there's just no way around it.

Additionally, i have had to remove the link to the first website as they advertise dolls that have now been banned in several countries and that aren't appropriate to be shown on TDF per Rule 1 of our Rules of Conduct

ZD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will be blunt and the point....
At one point at time people thought WM was making bad dolls...why?
People buying fakes.
Oh, they look pretty.....
The price is tempting for sure
Love,
The BCD Girls
Attachments
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1831 times
Misumiat night.jpg
Misumiat night.jpg (3.39 MiB) Viewed 1831 times
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2074.jpg (50.62 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

Jeff, what head is Megan?
Sloop

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is face 124.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Quater

Post by Quater »

And Jeff, who is the black haired beauty in IMG_2074?

INFORMATIONS