www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by RJ357 »

I did post a PSA on their forum, curious to see if they will respond to it.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Doll inverted, 3/4” metal tube inserted, 1/2 - 9/16 ball pushed down through the tube up against the core nut.
Several drops of TPE glue down the tube, then remove tube.

Seen a video of this procedure once a long time ago, but never have done it.

I personally have ended up using a modified soldering iron to melt a pool of TPE at the bottom of the cavity, which I believe makes a very permanent sealant that it possibly better than any factory is willing to do on each doll.

My Racyme’s had very loose balls that would actually just come out when cleaning.
I ended up melting them in, and honestly I like the feel it ends up making because the Racymes were way too tight anyway.
Plus it’ made them super easy to clean.

I’ll probably have to do a version of this to these.

FP

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

RJ357 wrote:I did post a PSA on their forum, curious to see if they will respond to it.
I would be surprised to see what sort of response if any as well.

eyegottu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eyegottu »

I ordered a doll from them plus an extra head and I must say I am quite impressed. I've seen dolls much less quality go for 5 x as much. They are the real deal.

eyegottu

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

RJ357 wrote:
Rick9191 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:
Fantastic Plastic wrote:Yeah, I knew there would be a catch! :roll:
Or lack there of..
Well if it's any consolation. There have been posts about brand namers arriving with loose or non existent plugs in various holes. Let us know how and if MLD handles the issue.

Above I did post an idea for a repair. Can't think of to many ways to get up in there and do it otherwise. The hardest part would be securing the dowel until the repair has cured. Probably a belt with another strap running through the crotch like an improvised thong/strap on kind of thing.
Something like this? Lol
LMAO. Yup that would hold the dowel in place. I think I'd leave it overnight or at least 12 hrs under slight pressure for good binding. Just as if you were repairing a slice on a doll.
I'm heading to the Big Box hardware store to get what I need to try it on the unplugged head I have just to see if it works. I'm going for a metal tube instead of pvc pipe. I know tpe glue won't interact with metal. Not so sure about the pvc pipe. No sense takin' the chance. But without a scope I may never know how well it worked. So I'll be looking for one of those also. LOL

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Rick9191 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:
Rick9191 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:
Fantastic Plastic wrote:Yeah, I knew there would be a catch! :roll:
Or lack there of..
Well if it's any consolation. There have been posts about brand namers arriving with loose or non existent plugs in various holes. Let us know how and if MLD handles the issue.

Above I did post an idea for a repair. Can't think of to many ways to get up in there and do it otherwise. The hardest part would be securing the dowel until the repair has cured. Probably a belt with another strap running through the crotch like an improvised thong/strap on kind of thing.
Something like this? Lol
LMAO. Yup that would hold the dowel in place. I think I'd leave it overnight or at least 12 hrs under slight pressure for good binding. Just as if you were repairing a slice on a doll.
I'm heading to the Big Box hardware store to get what I need to try it on the unplugged head I have just to see if it works. I'm going for a metal tube instead of pvc pipe. I know tpe glue won't interact with metal. Not so sure about the pvc pipe. No sense takin' the chance. But without a scope I may never know how well it worked. So I'll be looking for one of those also. LOL
Amazon has borescopes pretty cheap, may not have the best picture in the world, but good enough to see what you need too.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

RJ357 wrote:
Amazon has borescopes pretty cheap, may not have the best picture in the world, but good enough to see what you need too.
LOL. Was on earlier today checking endoscopes out. Have to find out what kind of tablet I have. Was a gift and have no idea how to use it. But apparently they make scopes you can plug into them. So now I learn how to use it.

Home Depot had some scope with it's own screen but it's tiny. Couldn't see shit in it. LOL

And I received a doll from a major player on Thursday and yup. Plug missing from one of the heads. So, "approved" or not "approved". Good Rep or Bad rep. Shit happens even with the best of 'em.

I suppose the difference is the major player made immediate contact and we resolved it in a single email exchange. No BS. No hassle. Total of 4 messages.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

The one I got connects to my phone through a WiFi connection. It works pretty well so far.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

RJ357 wrote:The one I got connects to my phone through a WiFi connection. It works pretty well so far.
Well nuttin' but a flip fone for me still LOL

BUT My tab thing is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Android and I think I saw scopes that plug into it. The tab does have wifi also. Does that mean I don't have to get one that plugs in? It will connect just like a wireless lap top?

And yes I still have trouble programming the time on my VCR after the powers gone out.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Rick9191 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:The one I got connects to my phone through a WiFi connection. It works pretty well so far.
Well nuttin' but a flip fone for me still LOL

BUT My tab thing is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Android and I think I saw scopes that plug into it. The tab does have wifi also. Does that mean I don't have to get one that plugs in? It will connect just like a wireless lap top?

And yes I still have trouble programming the time on my VCR after the powers gone out.
Yeah, the endoscope has it's own wifi built in, you download an app and select the wifi from the camera and you have no wires attached in between. Works pretty decent for what I need it for.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

RJ357 wrote:
Yeah, the endoscope has it's own wifi built in, you download an app and select the wifi from the camera and you have no wires attached in between. Works pretty decent for what I need it for.
Thank you much. Just ordered one. Wifi style. Sounds a lot easier than plug ins.
Doll takes up 2'x2'x4' with lots of cushioning.
Everything to care for her and her clothing takes up the guest bedroom. LOL
Thanks for the help

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Rick9191 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:
Thank you much. Just ordered one. Wifi style. Sounds a lot easier than plug ins.
Doll takes up 2'x2'x4' with lots of cushioning.
Everything to care for her and her clothing takes up the guest bedroom. LOL
Thanks for the help
No problem brother! Hope it works out for you. My dolls are hogging my bed while I'm out of town. Remodeling the guest bedroom in my free time which isn't much nowadays, and it'll turn into the dolls room when finished. Lol

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

RJ357 wrote:
No problem brother! Hope it works out for you. My dolls are hogging my bed while I'm out of town. Remodeling the guest bedroom in my free time which isn't much nowadays, and it'll turn into the dolls room when finished. Lol
Didn't work :(. Apparently my tablet is as old as my phone and not compatible. So, I'll hold onto that scope and look at new tablets. But in the mean time I ordered a USB cabled scope that is suppose to work with a windows 10 lap top. Hopefully that will work. LOL

Gettin' olds a privilege. Gettin' left behind by tech is disheartening. :)

And lets hope MLD gets more stock in soon. Good excuse for a new lass to test the scope on but not one that will break the bank. :)

PureSexDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PureSexDoll »

seems like a real US based reller, but not a manufacturer for sure.
Pure Sex, Pure Dolls!

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

PureSexDoll wrote:seems like a real US based reller, but not a manufacturer for sure.
That depends. If you order enough from certain Manufacturers they'll brand your doll as your companies.

Much like MTD building John Deere and Craftsman Lawn Mowers.

And I don't doubt that a few if not most "Big Names" in the doll maker world are also building dolls for other "brands" as well.

So I suspect MLD orders in enough bulk the various dolls they offer and are permitted to call them MLD's. May also be why no customizations are available. WYSIWYG on the site.

INFORMATIONS