www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Stephen Boyer

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by Stephen Boyer »

Miistresslovedolls has anybody bought a doll from them? Is this a scam site?

dogbreath123

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by dogbreath123 »

Hi, Stephen I saw that site the other day and was wondering the same thing. I tried to a search here on the forum but got notthing. I pop in and out a lot and I love this site but I'm not really what you'd call a knowledgeable member. I hope someone can answer that question for you. I'd bet there's more than a few of us out there who would like to whether or not that sites a scam.

Dogbreath123

Stephen Boyer

Post by Stephen Boyer »

Thank you for your reply, and I hope somebody can answer the question regarding this site, and if anybody knows of a legitimate site with a product in this price range, could you please post it here! Thank you!

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Sites with prices in this range are risky. I work directly with legitimate vendors here on TDF, and I can't buy dolls for that price. My last Piper Doll cost over $200 to ship from China. $500 for a complete full size doll is not a price any TDF vendor would have a doll for.

Bottom line is they're more of a risk then an approved Vendor/Manfacturer here on TDF. The true value of a vendor is not when you buy the doll, if's afterword. Will they still handle your problems once shipped?

My guess is this company bought a bunch of cheap TPE dolls from a Chinese factory. Their line about Manufacturer is flimsy for a small American company to have a Full Chinese Doll Factory. Most likely the same supplier of other cheap dolls. You can find them all over.

Being a vendor, at those prices, if I thought they were legit, I'd be selling their dolls.

liamjenkins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by liamjenkins »

This appears to be the same company as roxydisplayinc.com the pictures are the same, and one of the addresses is the same.
There is a CA location, and the NJ location of mistresslovedolls.com has the same address.
It appears that the NJ location focus's only on sex dolls, and does NOT charge shipping.
The same dolls on roxydisplayinc.com have 200 dollar shipping.
I have a 500 dollar gift card from my work for Christmas that I can't figure out what to buy with it. I am tempted to try a doll from these guys out.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I was all set to blast this site, but...... though price seems too good to be true, could find none of the telltale clues you're dealing with a scam site. No customization options, but seem to be using their own pics, material correctly listed and defined, proportions and weight match description, no wording or grammar issues, etc. So, I don't know. Addresses listed even check out as being actual commercial facilities. It does say too that they have a showroom and the dolls may be picked up in person. So for anyone in the area considering a purchase, I think that'd be the best option.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Interesting they have different ones. I would buy one later on 2019. I still have plans for a different doll atm. I say the only thing that could go wrong would be the TPE quality, or skeleton, I'm sure nothing to serious for that price, once you estimate the time you'll have her for (1 yr-2 yr use?) and bored vs a 2000$ doll..which some owners would get bored of or something happens to it. The store deserves further research.

I believe you can see their store on googlemap, which is roxy...

Plus they have a phone #, just call and ask why is there # listed the same as mistress :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I took a look at the dolls , 160CM.
Those are from the Victoria line aka YH, ok?
GDA is right....pricing is too low so either you will not get what you think or a factory defect.
Mr Franz suggestion is good.
Beauty is only skin deep.
When people ask me about their larger dolls, I tell them to check out
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... e&start=15
Best,
BCD
There are some nice life size dolls in the $1200-$1500 range made by TDF mfrs.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

The site barely loading for me so I can't see anything.

Well, if you need help purchasing a doll, contact us.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Cadam8152
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cadam8152 »

Hello,
New member here(and looking for first doll).... I am in my first month of looking for good price and safe buy. I am looking at mistress site right now, has anyone found out anything new or facts bout company. I am sending instamessages back and forth to them now.

Or and help or direction for a good safe buy for 100 cm doll. Really excited to get my first.
Thank you

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi welcome, Cadam.. here's a quick read for you: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p1080346

I highly recommend choosing a TDF listed vendor: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Interesting site and one that made me think; What do the makers do with dolls that haven't sold? Is it possible this place is buying lots of unsold dolls, quantity pricing, etc...? Or perhaps q&A rejects. TPE not quite up to "platinum" standards and such. A quick look at Alibaba shows how much discount can be had for larger quantities. The site offers very little in options. Don't have the best lookers but some decent ones. And I'd say the same about the sellers on Amazon and suspect they get the same type dolls. A search on amazon of tpe dolls and you'll see many of the same ones. The left overs or Q&A rejects I suspect. My bargain basement betty from amazon has pigment issues and lopsided titties. Great price and doll to learn on but for more than that ya turnin' off the lights. :). Definitely going to look at Roxies more. A few TDFer's have sparked my interest in mannequins. Yeah, I think. Start playin' with big barbies. Cheaper and less headaches than the real deal. Oh how little I knew. LOL

Cadam8152
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cadam8152 »

Thank you nick9191 for the added knowledge, i am also debating Meiki plush dx, but lacking the real feel portion.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Cadam8152 wrote:Thank you nick9191 for the added knowledge, i am also debating Meiki plush dx, but lacking the real feel portion.
Well I wouldn't call it knowledge as much as inquisitiveness. LOL Never heard of the MP DX but just looked it up. It's ummm, a bit bland for my tastes in the looks department but everyone has their own thing and what does it for them. Heck I never realized Mannequins could look so good until TDF. I'm used to the Dollar Store No faced alien lookin' ones. Some I've seen on here are so life like I'd actually stop and talk to 'em. LOL

I wasn't down playing using top dealers or makers found here on TDF. But I'm looking at it as buying a new car. Yeah, I'd love a Lambo but that chevy vega will get me the same place maybe just not as nicely. So I can still get around while I'm savin' for the better ride. :)

Good luck in ya search

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

You know it is hard say, I have been to their Face book page, of course not many people posting on there. I would bet it is because they don’t want everyone to know what is up. Also the address is linked to this web page. https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... group.html for Mannequins and other store displays, in fact even the same address and phone number. So is the whole business corrupted if not why risk destroying a good reputation.
dolls2.jpg
dolls2.jpg (193.34 KiB) Viewed 19802 times
Dolls.jpg
Dolls.jpg (88.34 KiB) Viewed 19802 times
They even have a link to the dolls, https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... dolls.html

Also a PDF file to other items they sale.
https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... %20us.html

This is one sexy Mannequin
https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... ack1x.html

INFORMATIONS