www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
LiquidSnek
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by LiquidSnek »

Rick9191 wrote:
So no over powering smell. That's a blessing. Yeah, wires are pretty standard across the board for fingers. You'll find lots of posts about poke throughs and some repairs and quite a few who have removed the wires completely. And there's a few who are trying to invent better options which is the greatest part of TDF. Lot's of heads working on improvements and some even the manufacturers will do might begin doing.
Most folks put socks on their hands when dressing/undressing. Protects those digits a bit and makes it easier to slide clothing on and off. I also always keep the feet covered with those no show ped cover type socks. Looks like you might want the feet bolts to stick out abit more to protect the bottom of her feet. The peds also work and make putting on shoes easier.

Enjoy ya lady and congrats again!
Ah nice idea, it was getting tiresome having to fix her fingers every time I moved her. Would just loosening the bolts work to make them stick out more? I have no idea how the "bone" looks in there lol.
For the life of me I can't tell if she's sealed, the holes are really deep.
I'm already considering getting one of the taller ones with mega boobs but the weight seems like a big issue. This one is like 60lbs and its so awkward to carry/move, can't imagine how guys deal with the taller ones that go over 100lbs
I am enjoying her so far, just wish I lived alone so I could have her out for display more. And thanks. :D
Here's a pic with her head on, she's a cutie. Think I'll need a new wig though, this one seems kind of cheap and sheds a ton. Thought I was going to have trouble with pet hair sticking to her, but its her own that's the major problem!
Attachments
Kanna5.jpg
Kanna5.jpg (349.47 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Rick9191 wrote:I don't think any manufacturer has anything but floppy toes.
My WM doll has one wire in each big toe, the rest of her toes are floppy.

I'll be changing Meeyah tomorrow and will make vids of her in her new outfit. They are overall shorts, and I will have her wearing a "Love Out Loud" shirt underneath. Hopefully she will fit in the shorts.

jcon921
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jcon921 »

Can anyone who ordered a doll form this site tell me how well packaged the dolls were?
Someone posted some pictures of the doll in the box but it seemed like there wasn't a whole lot of padding/protection.
I'm willing to try one of these dolls but don't want to receive it broken, especially since this site seems to provide no after sale customer support.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

narcissus wrote:
LiquidSnek wrote:Got her earlier today. Ordered on the 24th, received on the 27th. Killer shipping for free.

It was the medium "anna" doll

All told I would say mistresslovedolls is not a scam, but you get what you pay for. Nice little starter doll I think.

Mine shipped fast for free, too.
Bought her on a Friday, she was here Monday.

They definitely are not a scam.

Mine is a MEDIUM doll, as well.
she is the "Kiara"
a 143cm, 60lbs, flat chest doll,
videos of her here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... zSnSabJsFH

I've taken lots of pics of her, too.
Her pussy looks way better
than what they have pictured on the site,
let me tell you.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

I don't know if her holes are sealed properly in the back.
I don't use her for sex,
so I never checked.

Mine also came with standing foot. That might be standard on these dolls.
Her toes are all floppy, but she does have finger wires.
Well damn, the vids are deleted. :(

wildsnuffle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wildsnuffle »

Bought the Jennifer doll, my experience was so-so. Supposed to have standing feet, didn't have it. Nipple color is basically non-existent, no repair kit either. They did refund me some money, but they still haven't changed anything in the description, so a bit disappointed that I didn't have the same experience as others. Since the doll didn't come with a hanging hook and apparently they don't have them, does anyone know what the threading is?

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

wildsnuffle wrote:Bought the Jennifer doll, my experience was so-so. Supposed to have standing feet, didn't have it. Nipple color is basically non-existent, no repair kit either. They did refund me some money, but they still haven't changed anything in the description, so a bit disappointed that I didn't have the same experience as others. Since the doll didn't come with a hanging hook and apparently they don't have them, does anyone know what the threading is?
Should be a standard m16 bolt thread. As long as it doesn't have the quick attach head.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yeah, honestly it does seem that they can be somewhat inconsistent, and also contradictory to themselves at times.
On my orders I was being almost a pest about standing feet.
I have no room to store them without.
And on one of them, I asked about standing feet and was told that there wasn’t that option available on that model. But I ordered it anyway.
When it came, it had standing feet!
Also their stock seems to be constantly changing.
So it is a roll of the die still.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Same here, was told there was no standing foot option for the 156, so ordered the 168 for the standing foot option, then acquired a 156, and it did have standing feet, with a quick detach head which I'm not sure if I'm a fan of. Hopefully they'll get their act together one day a put photos of each doll up and get details correct, because I don't like ordering blind. In the end, the dolls are not revolutionary, options are limited, but you can order and get it the same week. I ordered a head on Saturday, and it arrived on Thursday morning.

Anything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anything »

Anyone have a tara doll? That thing at that price might hurt a lot of the vendors here.

julian2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by julian2 »

Hello,
From what I heard from a Member who Purchased from them. Mistress Sells Basic Genic Sex Dolls at a great Price..

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Me (as a handler) and Mishka behind the camera got some incredible shots of my 143 today at the meet!
To say the doll was impressive in its positioning ability would be an understatement.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Me (as a handler) and Mishka behind the camera got some incredible shots of my 143 today at the meet!
To say the doll was impressive in its positioning ability would be an understatement.
Feel free to pm share if they're not acceptable on here :)

And I did receive Isabella but with the bum knee at the moment I'm kind of limited so she be airing out laying in her box. MLD was fast and easy to deal with and she arrived without issue.

Her jay jay is unplugged and there is a sharp something in there. Whether bolt, nut or rod IDK but I'll know more when I scope her before plugging her up. That use not my intent with her so for me it isn't a big issue. Back and head are closed up nice and tight though.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

jcon921 wrote:Can anyone who ordered a doll form this site tell me how well packaged the dolls were?
Someone posted some pictures of the doll in the box but it seemed like there wasn't a whole lot of padding/protection.
I'm willing to try one of these dolls but don't want to receive it broken, especially since this site seems to provide no after sale customer support.
Received mine earlier today. Wrapped in foam and surrounded by same. Pretty much the same condition I received my other 4 in from other companies. Same throw away bulb douche, cheesy outfit, lousy blanket and a tube of I have no idea it's all in chinese stuff. LOL
She was in a plastic bag instead of the cloth sack most of the others I got came in. But I also received one wrapped in nothing but foam wrap once so plastics better than nothing.

Her skin is flawless. The head is pristine. And all parts bend that are supposed to. The only biatch is the jay jay isn't plugged but for the price I'll spend the hour to plug her up and the 24hrs for the glues to cure. I use most of mine as posable mannequins anyway so for me, she's actually a pretty darn good bargain. You can definitely get better but not for the price.

I'd also say I wish I knew about them before I bought my first Amazon Bargain Basement Betty. They have a good selection of what I call entry level dolls.

Zook

Post by Zook »

Been watching these for a while. Looks like their vendor now offers an removable insert option that would solve the plug problem. I emailed MLD and haven't got a response yet. I will update if I do.

Anything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anything »

Pictures please.

INFORMATIONS