www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by Poradicus »

GoodTimes wrote:
RJ357 wrote:They deleted my post about the dolls plug issues.
I noticed that too and mentioned it "under the radar" in the SKELETON DURABILITY thread.
Personally, short of the leg snapping off, I was a very satisfied customer. To anyone who has bought a doll from them with satisfactory results, I'm happy for you and wish I could be amongst you.
I understand that at their price including free shipping, they can't afford to replace a doll even if it was a factory error, but to make it seem in their forum as if they were gonna "work something out" then delete the thread and ignore my email...that pisses me off!
Had they offered to sell me another doll, at full price mind you, and simply guarantee that the next one would last at least 1 year without any MAJOR problems or a full refund...I would have been cool with that. Offer me another at half price without a guarantee...I probably would have done it. No offer was forthcoming! Not even a response.
I'm not going to pursue it further as it's not worth my time. But I do want people to know that the dolls could very well brake prematurely, as my doll is un-living proof of that.
There were a few minor issues I never mentioned such as an arm was not capable of holding a pose when put in certain angles due to a loose joint, the doll being delivered upside down (UPS at fault not MLD) with all her weight on the neck causing a creak and problems holding her head up straight (kinda tilts forward and slightly to the side) but the hip fail at 9 weeks of recieving the doll truly sucked. If I can't fix her I can only imagine it'll be like trying to dispose of a dead body when I need to toss her out in the garbage.LOL
Currently thinkin' a 6YE 150cm but I'm uncertain if I wanna invest 2G on what is advertised as a 50lb. doll. I'm not getting any younger!
I feel kind of bummed this company could not at least do an exchange of giving you a working doll and taking back the defective doll. At least, that is what I would have done to keep customers happy. These doll issues remind me to stay within the TDF vendor approved lists rather deal with outside sources. I am lucky so far my doll has not broken anything yet but I have to be extremely careful. But at some point of time I know I might have issues also. Instead of deleting the threads the owner could have moved it to a Doll issue Thread to have other people who know how to fix these issues help. Deleting posts from their website shows they not care much about their customer base, rather they care about throwing customers under the bus.

Justforfun2

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by Justforfun2 »

Well you can always keep the good parts, or make a torso doll from her with no limbs and use the removed TPE for repairs. If you are into Halloween and like to decorate you can make a Halloween horror prop out of her. Perhaps make a puppet or change out her skeleton make detachable limbs, or even a ball joint, don't really know. But at least offer her for part of the cost to one of us then if she doesn't sell then try for just the cost of shipping to one of us before tossing her out. Either way sorry to hear, sounded like they would have been a good starter doll company.
GoodTimes wrote:
RJ357 wrote:They deleted my post about the dolls plug issues.
I noticed that too and mentioned it "under the radar" in the SKELETON DURABILITY thread.
Personally, short of the leg snapping off, I was a very satisfied customer. To anyone who has bought a doll from them with satisfactory results, I'm happy for you and wish I could be amongst you.
I understand that at their price including free shipping, they can't afford to replace a doll even if it was a factory error, but to make it seem in their forum as if they were gonna "work something out" then delete the thread and ignore my email...that pisses me off!
Had they offered to sell me another doll, at full price mind you, and simply guarantee that the next one would last at least 1 year without any MAJOR problems or a full refund...I would have been cool with that. Offer me another at half price without a guarantee...I probably would have done it. No offer was forthcoming! Not even a response. That just says to me that they don't have any confidence in their product line. If it was a fluke and not an ominous sign of things to come for MLD customers, take some responsibility and keep the customer hsppy. I can almost guarantee that I now know more about the dolls MLD sells than the personnel at MLD do! (Knowledge I could have done without! LOL) The skeleton itself at least from what I can see in the hip and femur is similar to a WM though obviously in my case not as well made as one would expect from WM.
I'm not going to pursue it further as it's not worth my time. But I do want people to know that the dolls could very well brake prematurely, as my doll is un-living proof of that.
There were a few minor issues I never mentioned such as an arm was not capable of holding a pose when put in certain angles due to a loose joint, the doll being delivered upside down (UPS at fault not MLD) with all her weight on the neck causing a creak and problems holding her head up straight (kinda tilts forward and slightly to the side) but the hip fail at 9 weeks of recieving the doll truly sucked. If I can't fix her I can only imagine it'll be like trying to dispose of a dead body when I need to toss her out in the garbage.LOL
Currently thinkin' a 6YE 150cm but I'm uncertain if I wanna invest 2G on what is advertised as a 50lb. doll. I'm not getting any younger!

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

David finally got back to me and offered $75 off a new doll and would throw in a warming rod for free. I'm gonna pass but at least he did make an attempt to rectify the situation.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Nice, glad to hear, at least something was offered. Nevertheless, the frustration, the aggravation it has caused you, they lost a customer/s. Thank you for sharing.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I just received my doll from MLD today. All was good for the most part. The doll had the usual box stood on neck end during shipping and was bent to full extension, but nothing broken. Small hole poked through box from neck. Packaging was adequate, the usual shippers fault I'm sure. Very nice looking doll. TPE very soft compared to my others. She feels and looks great. Communication was by PM and very easy and direct. David even gave me an extra head, so 2 heads, no standing feet like some others got by pleasant surprise, but it wasn't advertised anyway. No pics cause she's the small chest model. Very satisfied for the price. Shipping was fast. Ordered on Sunday, she traveled cross country and got here Friday by FedEx. No scam whatsoever.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Two heads? That’s nice.
I have that one as well (the 143) she can be presented well.
Just don’t dress her in a Dora the explorer shirt and pigtails.
This is mine, her name is Xiao;

julian2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by julian2 »

julian2 wrote:Hello,
From what I heard from a Member who Purchased from them. Mistress Sells Basic Genic Sex Dolls at a great Price..
Wait what Did I say " generic "

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

GoodTimes wrote:David finally got back to me and offered $75 off a new doll and would throw in a warming rod for free. I'm gonna pass but at least he did make an attempt to rectify the situation.
Apparently David's offer of $75 off a new doll was only if I had money to burn right then and there! I reconsidered and was going to give MLD one more shot at providing a quality product...and his response to my inquiry about getting another doll??? That offer is now off the table! SERIOUSLY??? I got a defective unit for over $500 and the discount is a limited time??? DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CLOWN!!! You've been warned! :glou:

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

GoodTimes wrote:
GoodTimes wrote:David finally got back to me and offered $75 off a new doll and would throw in a warming rod for free. I'm gonna pass but at least he did make an attempt to rectify the situation.
Apparently David's offer of $75 off a new doll was only if I had money to burn right then and there! I reconsidered and was going to give MLD one more shot at providing a quality product...and his response to my inquiry about getting another doll??? That offer is now off the table! SERIOUSLY??? I got a defective unit for over $500 and the discount is a limited time??? DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CLOWN!!! You've been warned! :glou:
Wow. I was thinking about ordering another from them, but decided a couple weeks ago I want something with more realistic body type. I've still to have any issues but that kind of customer service to offer you something and then retract is absurd.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

bozzaa69 wrote:I just received my doll from MLD today. All was good for the most part. The doll had the usual box stood on neck end during shipping and was bent to full extension, but nothing broken. Small hole poked through box from neck. Packaging was adequate, the usual shippers fault I'm sure. Very nice looking doll. TPE very soft compared to my others. She feels and looks great. Communication was by PM and very easy and direct. David even gave me an extra head, so 2 heads, no standing feet like some others got by pleasant surprise, but it wasn't advertised anyway. No pics cause she's the small chest model. Very satisfied for the price. Shipping was fast. Ordered on Sunday, she traveled cross country and got here Friday by FedEx. No scam whatsoever.
Just because you received a doll doesn't mean its not a scam.
Getting a piece of shit and then paying for another piece of shit to replace it is a scam too.
And the guy taking an offer off the table for a defective doll because the customer took a little bit to decide is just nonsense.
Bad business.

Someday, people will learn.......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

RJ357 wrote:
GoodTimes wrote:
Wow. I was thinking about ordering another from them, but decided a couple weeks ago I want something with more realistic body type. I've still to have any issues but that kind of customer service to offer you something and then retract is absurd.
Absurd...that's a much kinder way of putting it than I used in my head! LOL

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

bozzaa69 wrote:I just received my doll from MLD today. All was good for the most part. The doll had the usual box stood on neck end during shipping and was bent to full extension, but nothing broken. Small hole poked through box from neck. Packaging was adequate, the usual shippers fault I'm sure. Very nice looking doll. TPE very soft compared to my others. She feels and looks great. Communication was by PM and very easy and direct. David even gave me an extra head, so 2 heads, no standing feet like some others got by pleasant surprise, but it wasn't advertised anyway. No pics cause she's the small chest model. Very satisfied for the price. Shipping was fast. Ordered on Sunday, she traveled cross country and got here Friday by FedEx. No scam whatsoever.
I would suggest you figure out a way to plug the open hole in the vagina to prevent any water from getting to the skeleton. You probably don't know about that issue because MLD deletes anything negative about their dolls on their own forum. I thought the same way you do...at first. That honeymoon was short lived. Good Luck!

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Good news but time is running out, if you decide to take this rout. My search criteria was (How to Dispute a Credit Card Charge)

Consumers have the right to dispute a credit card purchase, whether it was posted in error, fraudulent in nature, or if the merchant didn't provide satisfactory goods or services. Challenge fraud charges immediately, but only file other types of disputes as soon as you made an effort to resolve the issue with the merchant. You typically need to file a dispute within 60 days of the transaction; however, the specific timeframe will highly depend on the type of dispute you're submitting.

More info here about Chargebacks and how to dispute a credit card purchase. https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card ... rchase.php
GoodTimes wrote:

Smooth-operator710
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smooth-operator710 »

I bought the 152cm ! Right out of the box it had a bad knee joint! Barely stand on it's own and foot goes way beyond left and right almost full backwards ! Also had some uneven tpe like they tried to fill a spot that didn't come out right in the mold! Emailed 3 times waited two weeks called Was told my email sent to customer service ! Would get response and $ back never did never even got a email back ! Doll is still fun bent over but can't get in the pussy anyway to save my life . Almost positive pussy has no plug tho ! So buyer beware ! Cheap dolls shipped fast but that's about it

Smooth-operator710
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smooth-operator710 »

I bought the 152cm ! Right out of the box it had a bad knee joint! Barely stand on it's own and foot goes way beyond left and right almost full backwards ! Also had some uneven tpe like they tried to fill a spot that didn't come out right in the mold! Emailed 3 times waited two weeks called Was told my email sent to customer service ! Would get response and $ back never did never even got a email back ! Doll is still fun bent over but can't get in the pussy anyway to save my life . Almost positive pussy has no plug tho ! So buyer beware ! Cheap dolls shipped fast but that's about it

INFORMATIONS