www.wmdolls.com

Can anyone help?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Lorenamp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can anyone help?

Post by Lorenamp »

Hello all

I want to buy my first sex doll on alliexpress

https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 2491InJbTO

This is the link of the doll

It's brand ACSMSI

I would appreciate if someone can help me and tell me if it is a good idea or not

I want the 140 cm doll

I have sent messages to the seller and they answered me. I found the original model and is not cheap like that one. But probably is a copy. To be my first doll maybe is good

Thanks to all for your responses.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Can anyone help?

Post by Mr Franz »

For one thing it's certainly not silicone as listed. That's a WM they have pictured, but doubt that's what they're actually selling at that price. Probably just a cheap TPE knockoff at best. Buying off price dolls is a real crap shoot. Never know just what you're getting. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Personally, I wouldn't chance it, but your choice. Good luck...

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

It's pretty much a given that the doll that arrives probably won't look anything like the one in the picture. But I used to think maybe a cheap "knock-off" doll was still a good way to try one out and see if you like it.

But after hearing about numerous cases of the spine breaking just by picking the doll up off the bed, or carrying her across the room and other issues, it just seems like you're pissing good money away in a matter of weeks, not months or years.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

If you do not want to invest in a more expensive doll for your first doll i suggest you do this. 1. Check the TDF used section some of these dolls have not been used for sex just pics or were too heavy & some with minimal flaws or damage when they arrived or from posing etc. 2. Contact some TDF vendors, some sell some less expensive but still a authentic brand TPE dolls that are still of good quality & you will get what you paid for. Many of the others you find on Ali etc use known maker pics, not of what they are actually selling. You may get something far different than what you see in the pics of dolls they are selling.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ummmm...OK.

The doll shown in the images in the link are of a certain model WM brand Doll, taken by a certain photographer member here on TDF, who takes marketing images for the same WM brand from time to time.

You will not be receiving the doll in that is imaged, unless you actually buy her from that member. That said, the stats are not even remotely similar to the model of the doll listed vs what are shown in the site images.

Again you will not be receiving that doll.

Now there are many accredited vendors on this site that deal through a reliable WM Dolls supplier.

Recommend reaching out to them :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

FAMILY FUED...
The top ten answers are on the board.....
Name one way to tell if a sex doll website might be selling fake WM dolls

1 A Picture with a menu on the side with different sizes to choose from
Some one elses turn
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Okay, this will sound rough and almost mean but is for your own good and for the sake of your wallet: if you choose to buy dolls from AliExpress, Amazon, Alibaba or eBay I will not be reading nor answering any of your sobbing stories when you get something that breaks as soon as you touch it, smells and is toxic like Chernobyl, or something similar of that kind.

JUST _DONT DO IT_ :drinking:

Check out TDF sales section instead.

Usually heavy dolls end up there since many people underestimate what it is really like to lift unevenly distributed dead-weight.

There is a very good reason why this post IS in the SCAM ALERTS! section! :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FAMILY FUED...

2 Price is really low
Some one elses turn
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

3. They use legit maker pics but in their description of the doll it says nothing of maker, they say by someone other than the legit maker that match for the pics they use to sell dolls.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

4. When they refuse to answer questions they should know the answer to or not answer honestly.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FAMILY FUED...

2 Price is really low
3 They use legit maker pics but in their description of the doll it says nothing of maker, they say by someone other than the legit maker that match for the pics they use to sell dolls.

4 When they refuse to answer questions they should know the answer to or not answer honestly.
5 Call TPE dolls silicone
Some one else's turn
-princeoverit
-Just in time

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

A lot of AliExpress vendors are using that set of photos, I too was tempted but find her wasp waist unattractive and the thought of 60lbs daunting. The ad does say TPE after silicone like most doll sellers outside the TDF. I did buy a 20lb 100cm girl from AliExpress recently and for $260 I got near exactly what the ad showed in the photos. 100cm is smaller than I expected and 20lbs heavier but after nearly buying another 100cm for over $800 last year I'm happy I bought a cheep small doll for my first "solid".

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FAMILY FUED...

2 Price is really low
3 They use legit maker pics but in their description of the doll it says nothing of maker, they say by someone other than the legit maker that match for the pics they use to sell dolls.

4 When they refuse to answer questions they should know the answer to or not answer honestly.
6 NOT on TDF vendor list
Some one else's turn
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

7. Cannot send an exact pic of the doll your buying lying on the table!
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FAMILY FUED...

2 Price is really low

6 NOT on TDF vendor list
7 Cannot send an exact pic of the doll your buying lying on the table!
8 Have pictures of one WM doll, like wm 140, but huge range of prices.
(King mansion use to do this, use the WM 140 and charge 1000-3000)
Some one else's turn
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS