www.wmdolls.com

cherry banana dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
advent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

cherry banana dolls

Post by advent »

Im looking at buying my first doll, something i've wanted to do for a while.
I was wondering if anyone has purchased a doll from Cherrybanana.com
I've found a doll i really like and a head that they have said i can swap for it,
but was hoping someone has dealt with them before and could verify if they are any good

https://www.cherrybanana.com.au/cherry-dolls-charlotte

this is the lovely women im hoping to make mine soon.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: cherry banana dolls

Post by Slew »

Welcome advent. :thumbs_up: Glad you found TDF and decided to ask for opinions.

On cherrybanana.com I have no opnion other than the fact it's not one of our vetted approved vendors. I know there are other options in Australia so you might want to have a look around before deciding on a vendor.

In AU:
JLT: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=246
Sex Doll Australia: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=417

Here's our full list of approved vendors: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

advent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by advent »

Thanks for the reply

was looking forward to ordering my gal and had been eagerly looking at some toys and gifts for her.
Turns out the job i was promised was given to someone else.
so now i have to wait to get my gal.

plus side more time for research and planning. also makes the moment she arrives sweeter for the anticipation.
just have to enjoy the picture i photoshopped to see what she looks like.

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Prices seem high. First time i say this, but the vendors here have better prices and you are save to get what you want.+ they will support you as good as possible
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

advent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by advent »

a number i've looked at are more expensive (once converted to Au$) maybe im just looking at the wrong vendors. i'd appreciate any recommendations.
id preferably want one that has whole body warming as an option like the cherry ones if possible

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Well, I'm sorry you missed out on the job offer, but it seems like it might be a blessing to have to wait and do more research.

We have a strong Aussie membership here so no doubt you'll get some more advice and opinions.

Also by the way, we are due to get another Australian vendor listed very soon. I can let you know when it's official. :thumbs_up:

advent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by advent »

Slew wrote:
Also by the way, we are due to get another Australian vendor listed very soon. I can let you know when it's official. :thumbs_up:
yes please. thanks

Booblover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Booblover »

I am1 looking at Cheery dolls as well i want to be sure i am getting what what i pay for, so maybe i should look around a bit more, i hate it when you find the perfect face and body and then turns out its a scam or something , it may be they (CherryBanana) do say they are in Oz Vic i have been chatting to Matt seems a nice bloke the trouble im having is its not a full blown doll distributer its a Adult shop that sells dolls from China so i to would like know if someone else has delt with CherryBanana.

advent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by advent »

Booblover wrote:I am1 looking at Cheery dolls as well i want to be sure i am getting what what i pay for, so maybe i should look around a bit more, i hate it when you find the perfect face and body and then turns out its a scam or something , it may be they (CherryBanana) do say they are in Oz Vic i have been chatting to Matt seems a nice bloke the trouble im having is its not a full blown doll distributer its a Adult shop that sells dolls from China so i to would like know if someone else has delt with CherryBanana.
same, matt was quite knowlegable, and the selection of faces and bodies is nice. but yeah not being sure i decided to ask on here

INFORMATIONS